It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Mars NASA Rover By John Gorman - Confirmed Hoax

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Come on now.

A 7 year old cannot shop that smoothly.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
not to piss on anyone's bonfire or anything, but...

unidentified FLYING object

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
this is a lovely shot of something on Mars...

marsrover.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

The conclusions of a flying saucer are ridiculous. However, I won't rule out some kind of ancient temple or structure.

the question arises, what geometrical necessity is evident that would support a theory that a saucer shaped vessel is the best, or most efficient, or physically necessary craft to maneuver space, and or space/time. ?

Anyone have any idea why the saucer shaped geometry of a craft is prevalent through history, even in the designs of some of our own man-mad craft?

I do know a saucer, is essentially, a compressed sphere, or "could" be a compressed spheroidal object.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A beautifully narrated video, full of enthusiasm!

Certainly looks out of place, even for a rock! Surely NASA would have investigated thos object further?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Look at the video from about 2:18 to the end. You'll notice that the left side of the ground drops away very smoothly, like the object is staged and sitting on a box. If this an artifact, which I doubt, it should be present in other frames, but it's only there from 2:18 or so onward. I wish it was real, but I'd call this a hoax.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/19.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I honestly said "wow" when I saw this. Like everyone else, not sure what it is, but for sure needs to be examined in detail. I don't see many pictures from Mars that have angles like that on it's rock formations. And on two sides? Com'n! S&F

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
IT IS WHAT IT IS, and there is your disclosure folks

THANK YOU NASA

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is going to very hard to debunk. The location which isnt near any formations does appear to be a ufo, OR maybe even a facility of some type. Either way is shouldnt be sitting on mars!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Looks like some amateur videographer videotaped this and physically made it look like a ufo on some field. Sorry doesn't seem like a legit source.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012
Looks like some amateur videographer videotaped this and physically made it look like a ufo on some field. Sorry doesn't seem like a legit source.

ur nuts, it fits pixel by pixel

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I know where this pic came from. Its the inside of an old station wagon, you can see the door handle and center pillar. The object outside the window is probably something he threw out of the car while moving when he took the pic.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Always, always and again.......always it is black and white out of focus, grainy and poorly shot pictures what we are given to look at.....we live in 2010 and still we are fed pictures with 1850-ties quality.....wtf?

Therefore I consider such photographs not worthy and go right into my bin and try not to think about them.

Okay...I lied....a bit better than 1850's quality....

edit on 19/8/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This webiste is so comical. I come here everyday just get my laughs at what todays kids are thinking about.

I guess this "UFO" is like that Face that is on Mars too right? LMAO!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

yeah, thats what he did
......NOT

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Wow!

It seems like there is more and more evidence being produced at the moment. Fingers crossed it leads to total disclosure.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I reply on the youtube channel summed it it for me

"Looks like a rock formation to me. Reading made Don Quixote a gentleman, but believing what he read made him mad."
edit on 19-8-2011 by Kreeger because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

To me it looks like one of those security bolts
(star type with a small stud in the centre)
Hate to say it but hoax is looking likely.

Peace

JML

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sorry with no original data I say HOAX! I have seen very anomalous things on Mars and have looked at literally tens of thousands of images. This looks like no rover image I have seen with no reference to compare it too none of the cameras have this view PERIOD. With no context image to frame it from either this is poor investigation at its best and is perpetuating a moronic attention seeking idiot hoaxer!

There are so many cool things out there that NASA has photographed so until I see it on the Rover site or see the Raw image data I conclude without a doubt...

100% HOAX!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It looks like the object is translucent. The horizon of the land is lined up exactly on both sides of the object.

It appears that the horizon can be seen through the object. It appears as a contrast to the image of the alleged object, giving the appearance of a large section above it.

It the object was dense I could not see the horizon through it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join