It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Mars NASA Rover By John Gorman - Confirmed Hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown when an image on Mars shows up, it cannot be easily explained

As Phage as already pointed out there is no evidence that the image in the OP is actually from Mars.....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown when an image on Mars shows up, it cannot be easily explained

As Phage as already pointed out there is no evidence that the image in the OP is actually from Mars.....

LOL, did you not read the next sentence in my post!!!!!
edit on 19/8/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Afterthought

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Ok, so it may not be perfectly symmetrical, and there are examples of symmetry in nature - great! That is irrelevant in my opinion. Here we can see an almost symmetrical shape with a notable absence of similar features, albeit a limited view angle.

The conclusions of a flying saucer are ridiculous. However, I won't rule out some kind of ancient temple or structure.

Mahasthangarh in Bogura

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9c6a9fcc199.jpg[/atsimg]

Just sayin...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

None of these links shows exact symmetry like in the OP, they are all inexact. Close but not exact.

For something to be symmetrical it must be identical on each side of the polar axis.

As I stated before, there is bigger doubt in the veracity of the OP image than the symmetry.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
Ok, so it may not be perfectly symmetrical, and there are examples of symmetry in nature - great! That is irrelevant in my opinion. Here we can see an almost symmetrical shape with a notable absence of similar features, albeit a limited view angle.

The conclusions of a flying saucer are ridiculous. However, I won't rule out some kind of ancient temple or structure.

Mahasthangarh in Bogura

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9c6a9fcc199.jpg[/atsimg]

Just sayin...

The conclusions of a flying saucer can only be attributed to the shape of the object. Nothing else.

From the images we can only conclude that something is not kosher because of the symmetry of the object and the lack of evidence of the origin of the images.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
edit wrong thread

edit on 19/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

And no evidence at all that is not Mars.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

you have a point!
i have searched the internet on a mission to prove to you there is symmetrical rocks
but i have failed miserably lol
there is no symmetrical rocks on earth as far as my search concludes
so the OPs pic is a one off whatever it is
edit on 19-8-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

This moon image reminds me of pyrite cubes:

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Again, they are not symmetrical.

There is no evidence from one photographic angle that they are perfect cubes.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I cannot tell if you're being serious.

Not just about my post, but with you're other posts in this thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

There is no evidence it is not earth.

Two can play at your game.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I cannot tell if you're being serious.

Not just about my post, but with you're other posts in this thread.

I'm 110% serious with every post I make.

I am just someone who subscribes to the fact that everything on ATS is a fantastic discussion between people of extremely different cultural backgrounds on a global scale.

If my posts come across as derogatory in any way, that is not my intention.

As my avatar suggests I love to see the lighter side of our mutual experience.

I take everything presented to me as a pure logician. If it does not make sense to me then I see no no harm in making fun of it. Logically no-one gets hurt, and it is just a pure exercise in pedantics.

Ever the Jester

Krusty!!!!

P.S. As a corollary just because I question something you say, does not necessarily mean I disagree with you , it just means I have found a flaw in the reasoning process. There is nothing personal.
edit on 19/8/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Afterthought

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

If you are into anomalies on the moon, have a gander at this thread and tell me what you think - this post should get you started:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
"Over 90 images"...

link or you stink

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Violater1

Yes, but that is not what the youtube poster says. Is it?

If I showed you a picture of a bird, and told you it was a lion, does that mean its not a bird?

Deebo

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I live not far from this site The Giants Causeway and can confirm that the place is littered with PERFECTLY hexagonal columns of what appears to be basalt, most around 1' in diameter, some smaller, some bigger, of various lengths, mostly in a near vertical orientation. It's on the north antrim coast. Well worth a visit if any of y'all come over this way.

As regards OP, if we could find a picture with similar parts of the (rover) craft in the foregound,
it would help.
edit on 19/8/11 by Donegal_TDI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Its very symmetrical but its not quite 'symetrical'

Looks like Uluru to me... Its a rock.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There is a very simple solution to this problem. The video claims that "he" did not fake the photo and only NASA could have. That would mean that he must have obtained this "UFO" from NASA files.

So... find the file. Perhaps someone should write to the person who made the video. Ask them where they got it?

When I watched the video I couldn't help but ask myself "why does he not give a link to the source material if he wants us to believe it is real?".

Oh and in an earlier post someone mentioned a shadow, like a cloud. Mars does have clouds.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

So? As the positive claimant, the burden of proof is on you to prove your claim.

It's annoying though, that after Phage posted compelling evidence that this photo is not even from Mars, revealing it didn't come from the Rover the OP stated, or was even from the same location, other posters refused to believe it was anything other then the alien ships, and called such details "minor"..Nonsensical.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join