It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

I'm really sorry , I've never made a statement like this before. But u really should start thinking outside your box. As far as I ' m concerned. I'm sorry but there is a pair of shoes at the end of your shoelace.

Take a closer look. Just for the hell of it.

Than tell me what you see. I am the seeker of the truth. Not the deliver of it.

Look up my name and see what it means. That may give you your first clue of where I come from. And what your dealing with.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Suohhen because: Just felt like it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So basically what you are saying in a nutshell is because there is no solid proof at this time that aliens do exist then aliens don't exist, correct?

I live in the American Southwest and have a sign on my door that says that tigers aren't allowed in my house. Because there are no tigers in my house that must be proof that my sign is working. See how the (ill) logic works?

Also, I posed a question to you on page 2 to which you still haven't responded.

How would you react if there was undeniable proof in the near future? (and a non-answer like "there won't be" doesn't count.)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
OP would get spanked by the likes of Stanton Friedman or any other credible person if he went in a debate with them. We have document after document after document. We've gotten FOIA documents from the CIA where everything but the Date is completely black out, yet the debunkers think the government is as right as rain, not hiding anything. It's okay though, when the truth hits the world hard like eventually will happen, and everything under the sun comes out, people will poop themselves when they find out the rabbit hole goes down to the center of the earth and out the other side.

You can throw evidence after evidence at these people and they will still remain absolutely ignorant. And yes, the truth is, when you learn about everything that has and is going on in the black budget world, you will be very angry at first, and I'm still angry, because when this stuff comes out the world view and systems will do a backflip. However we humans always adapt well to change, and it is our destiny to progress as a species. People like this, and similar folks in the government will not be able to hinder our human development for much longer. Combat over-skepticism/narcissism with facts and the skeptics will go running. If you look at the Roswell Crash on debates.org, the skeptic (Con) got absolutely obliterated by the person with facts (Pro) and the debate wasn't even close. Dr. Steven Greer who has met with insiders said even 40-45% of the people connected at the highest levels to Majestic want the truth out, they however are subject to their superiors, and there is so much money involved that we have more than just the Feds trying to keep things locked up. Imagine what free energy and electrogravitic electromagnetic energy systems would do to big oil, nuclear, coal. That is why the car than ran on water converted to hydrogen got killed, and all of these self sustaining batteries have been stopped dead in their tracks.

Over 4000+ Energy Patents have been classified for national security by the USPTO over the last 3-4 decades, which proves who makes the calls and runs the show. Its the corporations who have bought and paid for our federal government and who sponsor their research yearly, along with the taxpayer. You wonder why the Department of Defense has had trillions unable to be accounted for on their books over the past decade, the answer isn't very hard to find. Then they say "it was problems with our automated computer accounting system" LOL. They think we are that stupid. Continue to fight with facts and you will always come out on top my friends. Don't let the OP sideline decades upon decades of thoroughly investigated cases, witness, physical evidence and traces, documents, etc. It's all there if you do the digging.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

sure wish i could like you. Have so much more to say, Just can't do it in print.
Darn! couldn't even get that out right. well hope others can read between the lines.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Suohhen because: Just for the heck of it. I really dont care how stupid I sound to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If ET's exist, then someday it may be proven that they do. If they do not, then there is no possible way to prove that they do not exist. The only remotely possible way their existence can be disproven is if we invented warp drive, and then explored every single planet within a 1000 light year diameter. Even then, it would just prove that there is no life within a 1000 light years. Even here on Earth we are still finding new lifeforms that we never before knew existed. To just assume that new lifeforms don't exist here on Earth, or even beyond for that matter is pure ignorance or refusal to keep an open mind. We are one world, and on this one world life and repeated itself thousands of times over. Outside of this world, are literally millions of other worlds. So the odds that not even a single life form has not evolved anywhere else, and that we are the only world within these millions of worlds (Most we cannot see) that contains life, to me, is highly improbable. Just because we cannot see it, does not mean that it is not there. So it will be far easier to prove alien life does exist, then it would to prove that it does not exist. So far, the evidence seem to point in the direction that there is in fact, or at least a high probability, something else out there, even our top scientists will admit at least that much. Now whether or not we are being visited by such lifeforms is another story, but again, there is for more evidence (Witness testimony, ancient art, etc) stating that we are being visited, as opposed to evidence stating that we are not being visited. Seems to me that somebody or some organization that simply claims no such life exists anywhere else, period...are more likely to just not wanting anybody to believe that no such life exists. For this reason, its possible, such a person attempting to convince others of a disbelief, could very well believe but not want to share.
edit on 20-8-2011 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So it took me 4 hours to read those 22pages and follow up the links.What i can make of it is:
-The skeptics don't provide any argument that will make this thread an even slightly interesting one
-The skeptics don't take time whatsoever to actually research the links provided to them
-The skeptics ignore the serious ufo cases presented here(the Tehran incident for instance)

Now that being said,i would first like to remind some people that this planet is a tiny little planet in a tiny little solar system in a galaxy barely out of its diapers.What make the OP think that Mankind is the only intelligent form of life in this gigantic universe?Simply assuming that since "an alien contact has not been made",on earth,then this tiny planet is the only planet with life,is as ignorant as saying that since there is no kangaroo in Africa,then there is no kangaroo on earth.........
I dont know if you know about the lost tribe discovered in the Amazon(some pictures were taken from a helicopter) and the decision to not make contact with them whatsoever because it could decimate the entire tribe(their organism not being immune against some of our common disease).Now i want you to replace Amazon by the Earth,this lost tribe by Mankind,and the helicopter and its pilots by spaceship and aliens.Do you get the picture?Does it mean the helicopter and its pilots dont exist?
My post is not trying to prove that aliens exist or not,Just that your assumptions are unfounded and not very well thought

Namaste,
edit on 20-8-2011 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Seems to me people post threads like this to:

1) Get attention, or

2) Convince others that something doesn't exist, simply because it really does exist.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Agree. There are probably aliens on other planets, but I dunno about them visiting earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Sorry but I'm not posting on behalf of this thread. I just want to mention the 7+ threads in the UFO thread that have come out since this post. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pla123

If you think UFOS dont exist watch a documentary called Dan akroyd on UFOS.

We know UFO's exist dude, but there not alien space crafts

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
How can you even consider saying this "aliens are not real" Theres 100 billion galaxy's with billions more starts in each galaxy every star has a chance of supporting life. And how do you know aliens are not visiting earth do YOU have any proof there not? The government hardly tells us anything who the heck knows what their hiding. Also all the structures from thousands of years ago that cant even be made today by our modern technology. Also how did you get these %'s? how do you explain the thing over jerusalem or the vortex in the norwigen sky? Bet you dont have an answer for that buddy. All those people claiming to be abducted encounters at least 1 must be true look at the ods man.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Meaningless posts without any facts are always mildly amusing. A big *yawn* for the OP.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You did not write this thread OP, you do not exist.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned

Troll thread - should be removed.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Dear Explanation

I just love it, but why pick an argument that is only possible to lose.

No aliens because there is no proof. Interesting.

Here is your religion bit.

No GOD because there is no proof.

I just love it.

People will believe what they want they always have.

As somebody who has seen something that can only be explained as ET, I think you are most likely wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I did not read the replies, I'm sure this has been covered sufficiently in the replies, BUT- ARE YOU SERIOUS? that's your thread, that's your debunking? You sir, are a troll and got many flags and notoriety that was not well deserved for this garbage of an OP. lol...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Very very sad. It realy doesn't matter that people like dont want to believe/or are scared to believe and don't look into this subject further enough to form a real educated opinion.

At the end of the day it realy realy dosen't matter, the sun, moon and stars will carry on with or without your asinine opinions or believes

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by Swills

You couldn't just bump the other threads like this one? Cool story

And as far as proof, I could post the videos with retired military officers talking about UFOs shutting down nuclear missiles. But you got it all figured out don't ya?
edit on 18-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

As you said, videos of them TALKING about shooting down nuclear missiles..... but they claimed the footage was confiscated.... so the OP is correct, it's all heresay. An interview of someone claiming something isn't proof.... it's not evidence. I hate to break it to you but tons of people in the military are, in fact, nuts... just like the people in the white house.... nuts.

So let me get this straight.....if you choose to serve your country in the military....the majority are nutz....thus a high probability that you are nutz? The Military is like any dept., branch, company, school or orginization that is home to a wide cross section of people....some good....some bad....some smart...some dumb....etc.

As far as serving in a branch of the military...while certain branches tend to be compromised of specific minded people....such as described by the toughness of a Marine....or contenance and skill of a submariner....I would not be quick to label the majority as nutz.

Unless you have served....I would think that these types of statements should be reserved to your thoughts.
Split Infinity

I think you meant to say "comprised", not compromised. I think you meant to say "competence", not contenance. And I think you meant to spell orginization "organization."

So now that I have a better of understanding of your mind and thought process, how could I possibly trust your story? Someone who can't formulate a proper sentence with grammatical structure or spelling, or someone who can't be bothered with taking the time to do so would be hard pressed to convince the community at large of events you've claimed to witness. I could go into great depth about analyzing the mind through written composition, but anyone interested could just Google it.

Also, I really would be grateful if you could show me where I said everyone in the military was crazy. I said a ton. I never said all. You are leaping to conclusions and making connections where none exist, just as you have done with your "close encounter" story.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonStone
If ET's exist, then someday it may be proven that they do. If they do not, then there is no possible way to prove that they do not exist. The only remotely possible way their existence can be disproven is if we invented warp drive, and then explored every single planet within a 1000 light year diameter. Even then, it would just prove that there is no life within a 1000 light years. Even here on Earth we are still finding new lifeforms that we never before knew existed. To just assume that new lifeforms don't exist here on Earth, or even beyond for that matter is pure ignorance or refusal to keep an open mind. We are one world, and on this one world life and repeated itself thousands of times over. Outside of this world, are literally millions of other worlds. So the odds that not even a single life form has not evolved anywhere else, and that we are the only world within these millions of worlds (Most we cannot see) that contains life, to me, is highly improbable. Just because we cannot see it, does not mean that it is not there. So it will be far easier to prove alien life does exist, then it would to prove that it does not exist. So far, the evidence seem to point in the direction that there is in fact, or at least a high probability, something else out there, even our top scientists will admit at least that much. Now whether or not we are being visited by such lifeforms is another story, but again, there is for more evidence (Witness testimony, ancient art, etc) stating that we are being visited, as opposed to evidence stating that we are not being visited. Seems to me that somebody or some organization that simply claims no such life exists anywhere else, period...are more likely to just not wanting anybody to believe that no such life exists. For this reason, its possible, such a person attempting to convince others of a disbelief, could very well believe but not want to share.

Until we have determined how life started (that is, whether life arose through abiogenesis, and how), the size of the universe doesn't really have any impact on the likelihood of life on other planets. If life was a completely random process, then having a larger universe would obviously increase the odds. But if life is not a natural process as we understand it, there is no reason to believe life would occur naturally elsewhere. This hinges completely on whether biological life can arise from inorganic matter under natural circumstances.

For example, let's say we discover that life is a directed process. That is, abiogenesis occurred only because of some outside action, or didn't occur at all. It would be silly to assume that the universe is teeming with life, because life is not just going to spontaneously arise. I.E, we shouldn't assume all the forests in North America house pandas, because we observed them in the zoo. No matter how many forests there are, and infinite amount lets say, there won't be pandas in any of them unless we put them there.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Akasirus because: Fixing iPad's 'Auto-Correct'

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Dude, chill out a bit. Your entitled to your opinion, but theres no need for the agression.

A couple of points to be made I think, firstly there are ufos, not saying they are aliens, but 5% of reported ufo sightings cannot be explained by experts, so they are unidentified flying objects. And thats only the ones that are reported. I personly think they are just experimental aircraft, hey its a theory lol

Also there simply has to be aliens somewere in the universe, its simple statistics.
theres something like 100 000 000 stars in our milkyway alone, theres also millions of other galaxies, posssibly multiple universes (still to be proven tho) the odds that we are the only planet with live are like 100 000 000 000 000 000 to 1. I didnt do the actual math, but you get my point.

now I do agree that we probably aint been visited but only an idiot would beleive there is no alien life out there.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join