It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Read the opening post, makes me wonder how he knows all of this isn't true, a very high-up "Knowitall"

Or just pied off that he hasn't seen something wierd in the sky!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I agree that there is always a possible explanation on abdutction. But to say there are no intelligent life out there is just naive. We know that by using math there is a very slim chance they know about us just like we don't know about them. Most signals never get to us because of for example the Oort Cloud and other disturbances. We still don't fully understand the the heliosphere. wikipedia info on it

The heliosheath is like magnetic bubbles, explained as being like foam at the end of the solar system. We live in a bubble where everything inside is made of the sun. These "bubbles" can have a effect that makes it nearly impossible to be seen from the outside. Maybe a form of natural protection since its like a big organism?

But i stil believe there is ufo's. Ive seen it and as much as i want it to be a hallusination, i sadlt know its not. Its sad because i will never get an answer because i believe they are not from this univers buth rather from another universe or dimension.

The reason is that the one i saw and the lights ive seen first as flashes than fading towards nothing while gliding, sometimes with a curve. They never seem to have a purpouse or a goal since the speed and the motions are totally without our logic.

Maybe its like a glitch, that some intelligent lifeform can use to their benefit. Like the fact that UV, Infrared, X-ray and other rays are all the same in general. And we humans can only see the visible light. But maybe this differs under certain circumstances. This would explain how these big vehicles with lights can be seen over citys where only a handful saw it.

But every clear night sky i go out once a while trough the late evening and sometimes nights and look for the lights.

For me its something different i can't explain and i like it. Its the modern magic. Like the past had witches and trolls we have ufo and cropcircles.

Ever seen Horton sees a who? You should.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation

Originally posted by balon0
Wow be more arrogant please.

To state that human are the most intelligent species in the WHOLE ENTIRE universe is just absurdly arrogant.

There is no proof that we are not alone...

I understand the logic you guys try to use. But the legitimate proof just is not there.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

There is also no proof of the existence of 'god' or other spiritual universal influence yet nearly all of earth's population throughout history have believed this to be. Why? Because of their own experiences.....not because of pictures etc

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

While I appreciate and agree with some of what you are saying, You seem to be taking this a bit too far into crazy land by suggesting there are no Aliens. I don't think many scientists would agree that this is a very logical statement, considering the size of the universe and the fact that many of the building blocks of life can be found in meteorites it seems implausible to imagine that Earth is the only planet upon which such life has formed. Very few scientists would ever suggest that....in fact I don't think I've ever seen any mainstream scientist suggest that they truly believe that Earth is the only planet in the entire universe to have life. It's just no statistically a very viable opinion since all the building blocks are readily available....and the simple knowledge that it is indeed possible since it happened here.

Now intelligent life is another thing entirely.... I still think it's likely that in the entire universe some life may have evolved to the same level of intelligence that we have...But this....as are the existence of flying saucers/UFO's are all irrelevant....You quite clearly stated there were no aliens period. And that just simply comes across as a bit loony. That's like having a box of fragile dishes packed very loosely in a box and then you watch it fall out of a three story window. You have no evidence that the dishes are broken...but it's entirely logical to imagine that they are......It's also entirely logical to imagine that there is life elsewhere in the Universe.

Now going back to Aliens visiting us.....I agree with you, in the sense that I know of no hard evidence of this....and I certainly don't think anything photographed or videotaped flying around in the sky is evidence of it. If they are smart enough to travel the light years it would take to get here....then they are certainly advanced enough to study us in depth without us ever even knowing they are there....so I personally find most of the evidence of Aliens visiting us to be pretty lacking (though some of the older mythology involving sky gods and such is intriguing......I still don't think any of it is conclusive enough to suggest any real proof of Aliens either)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
[mo

isnt this already on a thread somewhere on here, im sure i read one not long ago

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Its pretty narrow minded to think that we are alone in this ever expanding bubble we call space.

why do people always think that opinion is fact get this into your heads, God could exist E.T could exist why not what makes me you and the rest of the human race so unique is our ignorance towards issues like these there is no black and white. The best evidence to support aliens is here right on Earth.

If it can happen here then it can happen anywere, our views on what life is can be pretty skewed, life may be more abundent out there in the depths of space as it is here on this little rock we call home.

In my opinion, life on this planet just mimics, the universe has a design and its written all over

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It is my understanding that Anonymous is being controlled by the C.I.A I don’t care what the people say that it’s an idea and no one owns its. I have spent a lot of time on their forums and chat rooms and this is my conclusion. Who posts their ideals? Who decides where they will go next. Who operates the irc channels and who do they report to? No. you can be sure that someone is behind them. Marcabian fleet? I dont know. It would stand to reason then that they would purposefully try and discredit the existence of life aside from our own as they have been doing for some time now. They have their own agenda for doing this.

Also the person that thinks we are alone just because we have not found any public scientific evidence to the contrary has no imagination and is very narrow minded. As most people have stated here there are trillions on trillions of planets out there. It is a statistically impossibility we are alone. It’s also conceivable that the truth is being hidden from us for whatever reason. Anon does NOT speak for the imaginative, awakened or aware so please. Have some respect for the people who dare to dream. They, just like you are entitled to believe in what they believe. Is that not a core principal of anon? ...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Life is all around the Universe, surely there is aliens.

Mars was earthlike when dinosaurs existed on earth, there was huge oceans and just right temperature for life. There are probably multiple earthlike planets around 30 ly from our Sun, but our technology is not advanced enough to see planets that are similar to earth. We can only see Super-Earths, but their gravity is too hard for life. Life can even exist on very weird planets, like Ocean-planets and Carbon planets. And I'm talking about earth-like life, we know nothing about other life forms in universe. There could be life on Jupiter's atmosphere too.

Our Solar system is fairly young, there are much older star systems out there. There is star named HE 1523-0901, which could be 13.2 billion years old! Our Sun is not even half from that.

There are also so-called rogue planets, which do not orbit any star, still there could be life inside it, since very big objects lose heat very slowly. They could drift in absolute darkness for million years, still there could be life.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What-ever...!
Prove they dont exist...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Mate you would have to be a Muppet to think we are alone in a universe, that as yet we know F-all about

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
its about time somebody with some common sense showed up around here. there are no aliens. we have awesome telescopes and awesome personal cameras, yet not a single person has a credible photograph of a single craft. NASA flies and photographs planets and comets all the time yet not one person has ever, EVER, produced a single piece of evidence of alien technology. i personally don't think a fuzzy square on a planet consistutes life, but maybe my standards are too high. he's right. there's nothing to see here. please move along.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I can see how some would come to this conclusion, but I`ll tell you now YOU ARE WRONG!

He is the story as i was told by my grandmother.

I had an uncle that worked for a contracting company for the gubmint back in the 60`s( i do not know the name nor did she) and that he was stationed out west and moved from base to base. He told her once years ago that yes THEY did come and land out in the desert at Holloman AFB in 1964 and we made contact then. Why it was to be kept a secret was not told nor what the creatures looked like but i have never had a reason to doubt anything shes ever said. She was one of the old school people who told it like it was and didnt care how the other person took it, so i have no reason not to believe her. I myself believe i had an encounter with something when i was very little as well. I wont call you a dis-info agent or troll, i will call you an idiot though.

How anyone could come out and say they dont exist i dont know.
A ship capable of sustained interstellar flight that could fly around the galaxy exploring planets able to bring proof that something or nothing is out there DOES NOT EXIST. So you do not know for a fact that ET`s do not exist, you just haven`t seen them yet.
edit on 20-8-2011 by StratosFear because: Statments must be made, feelings should be hurt.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You had to know this would be a very polarizing post. Arguments on either side are just as valid. No confirmed, by the Govt, saying a pic or video is real - so ergo the pic or video must be fake. Maybe, or maybe not. Who has proof either way? Do we have undeniable proof of aliens visiting/contact earth? We don't, ourselves, maybe the govt does. And maybe the govt has released evidence, but people (you know who you are) are quick to call hoax or fake. What about people who have seen something they can't explain? Delusional, you would say? Crackpot?
Not everyone who reports something is delusional, are they? Or maybe they should keep quiet, since aliens can't be visiting or contacting them. Debunkers/believers have their agenda, and only human nature to want to ignore or belittle what doesn't fit that theory. I will state I am on the side of the believers. Because of experiencing several sightings myself, not just because someone else said aliens/ufos exist. And maybe that's what it takes, for some people, to see for themselves. Is it unbelievable, that aliens could get here? At our level of science, yes. But remember the sound barrier? How there was speculation, how it couldn't be crossed? Eventually it was, due to technology. Who's to say, with more knowledge, we could consider 'star travel' just another sound barrier to cross.
Maybe someone else has figured it out.
And like the famous quote, if intelligent life doesn't exist out there, what a waste of space.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'd agree, but I've never seen a high-res image of an atom, understood the particle mass conundrum or been able to explain the Casimir effect. We alll know these things exist but are unable to explain them using conventional science.
If people have something interesting to contribute to this site then I suggest they share it for discussion, otherwise they might as well stick to watching bland science documentaries on TV and leave the rest of us to ponder the more fascinating events that keep happening around us.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Aliens do not exist ... err can you prove that! Why should we have to prove what we believe in? When we all know that they do, and have been visiting us for a long time, at night just look at the amount of stars out there, are you telling me that we are alone...
Not so long ago they said the earth was flat, and a lot of people had to go along with this because it was what they where told to think, when you are told the truth about this, you will believe, and what will you think then eh?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostjohnny

I'd agree, but I've never seen a high-res image of an atom, understood the particle mass conundrum or been able to explain the Casimir effect. We alll know these things exist but are unable to explain them using conventional science.
If people have something interesting to contribute to this site then I suggest they share it for discussion, otherwise they might as well stick to watching bland science documentaries on TV and leave the rest of us to ponder the more fascinating events that keep happening around us.

we aren't talking about atoms. we are talking about alleged technological beings anywhere from 3 ft to 8 ft tall, to hear some people tell it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
And the earth is flat and we are the center of the Universe.

There is proof that the earth isn't flat and we are not the center of the universe.

However, there is no proof that aliens exist.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Do you believe that there is no proof because? It’s what you have been told to think, or that’s all you want to believe in, in your opinion there is no proof, in my opinion, what more proof do you need?
Again when the time is right you will be told it is ok too believe this... it’s only a matter of time!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by Swills

You couldn't just bump the other threads like this one? Cool story

And as far as proof, I could post the videos with retired military officers talking about UFOs shutting down nuclear missiles. But you got it all figured out don't ya?
edit on 18-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

As you said, videos of them TALKING about shooting down nuclear missiles..... but they claimed the footage was confiscated.... so the OP is correct, it's all heresay. An interview of someone claiming something isn't proof.... it's not evidence. I hate to break it to you but tons of people in the military are, in fact, nuts... just like the people in the white house.... nuts.

That's a good point however, the military people that are making these claims are not the grunts or enlisted robo soldiers. They are officers, respected higher ups. People who would not have made it to their respective positons by being one of the stupid ones or one of the nuts. These claims are being made by respected credible people. Of course if you subscribe to the notion that anyone who makes these claims is a liar no amount of testimony will suffice. They are all liars.
My history books were full of testimonials and hearsay. I did not witness the Revolutionary War in America. I didnt see any credible photos of the event but I have testimony from the people who witnessed it and I guess if I was stubborn I could say that it never happened. Actually nothing ever happened before 1957 because that is when I became a witness to life myself. Anything prior to that is just hearsay. Does that make sense? No? Neither does saying that every account is a lie.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I am confused why these threads get so many pages and stars and attention. We see about one a month. Same thing: "I don't believe in UFOs. There is no proof. I've not shaken an aliens hand, it's all fake!" And people respond and respond and respond.

OP was asked about the more prominent cases, he has ignored them completely. Probably because he has never researched a paragraph combined on all those cases.

OP: Again, if you are so certain that all cases are explainable, then PLEASE EXPLAIN the more prominent cases out there. In particular, please explain the Phoenix Lights (pre and post flares), the Tehran sighting in 1976, Roswell, the more recent sightings in Stephenville Texas, JAS flight 1628, and well... ok, here..

Top 100 UFO cases

Here is the top 100 UFO cases. Knock yourself out. If you are so certain that all sightings are mundane in nature, you should be able to easily tell us what all these were. Please avoid: military project - military project - Jupiter - military project - Venus.

If all UFOs are explainable, this should be cake for you.

Yes, I'd like to see the OP take these cases on to.
What say you OP? Care to put your money where your mouth is?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join