It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You are quite correct that there is no proof of contact or even the existence of extraterrestrials (although most agree it is probable that intelligent life exists somewhere in the universe other than on Earth.) As such, and as a skeptic, I have to say that I cannot factually assert that contact has happened, due to the lack of evidence thereof, and anyone who does is not being rigorous or skeptical in my opinion.

On the other hand, and as a skeptic, I also cannot assert what you have asserted OP - that "We have not made contact... Aliens do not exist..." unless I have undeniable proof of that as well. So, OP: do you have irrefutable proof of your assertion? If you don't, then with respect, you are not being skeptical but pseudo-skeptical, as you are making assertions without proof. Proving a negative is incredibly difficult.

Right now the most one can say is, "There is no proof of extraterrestrial contact, and there is some evidence that much of UFOlogy and abduction lore can be explained through conventional means. However there remain as yet unexplained phenomena which lack full explanation and the conceivable possibility cannot be discounted." That is quite different than saying, "There are no aliens and we have made no contact." We don't have proof to support the latter statement yet in my view. In my opinion making the assertion in the negative without proof is just as ill conceived as making the assertion in the positive without proof.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
People like you are so selfish. Can you imagine that the earth is the only planet with life in such a huge universe???

Small planet like earth hosts thousands of species. When you are not alone on a small planet like earth, how can you be alone in such a giant universe?

Even native Americans thought that they were the only civilization until Spanish explored America. Please do not try to fool people with our opinions.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

You really make yourself look like a giant hee-haw by insulting anyone that disagrees with you and claiming that you are right when YOU have no proof. How can you claim to be so certain when we learn something new just about every day concerning the natural world. The evidence that is in front of everyone would be more than enough for the legal system to declare aliens are real.
And just how long did it take mankind just to get off this rock and into space? Sooo it probably is going to take us a while to develop the tech to explore all the millions of planets in space. So you will have to be patient for your evidence or...try to be a little less close-minded. You know what they say when you assume?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Explanation,

Look, you have never witnessed anything UFO like, correct? So 'cause you have not witnessed anything you are saying for those who have, like myself, we believe in BS. Or are you just a bit angry, with whatever is out there, that in all the time you have spent looking up you have not seen anything, or that they have not showed themselves to you?

How can i change your mind if you will not believe me, or so anyone who've had an unexplained sighting or experience? Years ago i got upset with people/family when i told, explained, tried for them to hear my side without being laughed at. I showed them photos, albeit crappy cellphone VGA quality photos, and they made me out to be a fool. I have had two experiences, just btw.

I have realized that i am the fool for trying to prove to such people who will not believe because they have not had a personal experience themselves, OR, THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE.

I have to respect your opinion but i disagree totally, and my opinion is that what you said in your OP, is wrong. There is so much proof out there but nothing will change your mind, FOR NOW.

edit on 8/19/2011 by qonone because: added

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Im not sure if something similar has been said yet, but I have not looked past your thread title.

To say Aliens simply dont exist is absurd. Chances are even if they are not visiting earth is that somewhere out in space there is another lifeform. It doesnt have to be complex either, it could be microscopic, however it would still be considered an alien.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I will say it again...

Obvious troll probably laughing at everyones replies.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!

20 pages, wtf? And I am adding to it
, I'm out.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
All I can say here, if you never saw one you would agree with the OP.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

EXCELLENT POST!!!! I love your brain, it can comprehend things.

I am so proud for ats, finally someone with commen sense and a general understanding of things. Like come on there are videos of planes being called UFOs. What has happened to the species to lack any form of logic?

No wonder why the bible was made, probably by similar minds who believed anything. (no offense if you are religious I don't care, I just don't like the everybody is fighting part)

Any who now that I successfully dragged the subject. You will just pretend I blantenly went on a rant about religious zealots and UFO believers having similar mentality, but since I do not have the time, I shall shorten it up a bit then.

I hope more like minded individuals such as yourself appear on this site, it dreadfully needs it. It's become a breeding groud for schizophrenics who spout the weirdest and most utterly profound statements proclaiming self divinity in some form or another. It's become rather sad and pathetic of late. You sure pulled a good show.

Hope to see more of your threads. (by the way, your title is misleading, it should state "aliens do not exist HERE" it brings the impression that you may believe aliens are devils but seeing your post I do not see illogical patterns. So I presume the title it a statement of the current era, location and place kinda thing, rather then all of existence. Because THAT would be crazy.)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OK....I had to think about this but I believe I remember something that could be considered proof of E.T. that is not mearly a person just saying so. This particular case....ANYONE can easily look up. I am doing this from memory so excuse any small inaccuracies.

An interracial couple from....I believe Vermont....was driving down an interstate road sometime in either the late 50's or 1960's....the HILL's! That was their last name....Oh....I will just find a link.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you read about this....you will find out that they were provided a mental picture of a Star Chart...or Stellar Cartography....of a very specific distant region of space in our Galaxy....that astronomers did not either know about or catalog....because instruments like the hubble Space Telescope or New Massive Astronomical Arrays....did not yet exist.

Yet....they drew a very accurate picture of this stellar grouping....and why do you think that would be?
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

This is Above Top Secret! This is the alien/UFO forum where us crazies get together to look at at photos and talk alien & UFO conspiracies and stories. To each and every forum their own.

If you don't like our crazy beliefs, UFO's or Religion, move to general discussions where there's no alien/ufo talk. Why do you even read this forum, rhetoric.

edit on 8/19/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Sorry bro, Not trying to be disrespectful, but I am not buying their story. And when you say "a very specific distant region of space in our Galaxy", what and where do you mean? Have they since (the hubble ect) found this Galaxy, or was it just made up because I would like to see if it ever existed to begin with, or has since been proven'. Not alot of information on that.

So she has some dreams and they claimed some lost time. Sorry, as much as I believe in Aliens, I don't believe in this story. Let me make myslef perfectly clear, I have no idea if this story is the truth or not. This is just my personal opinion on it. Part of the problem in stories like this is that they discredit other stories that may, or may not be true. This one, Just sounds to me like they got done watching war of the worlds, and then took a drive. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
No we have not made contact.
The Drake Equation has not proven anything.
99-100% of the stuff in our skies is explainable or a natural event.
There are no Pictures of Aliens.
There are Legit Pictures of their Spaceships.
Just Theories
No Proof, of Reptillians, Grays, Dracos, Cat People, etc.

History Channel Specials are exploiting the hell out you people for profit.
People Hoax and will always Hoax because Youtube subscribers are fun to get and it's fun to see how gullible people are.

A Bias Book, Website, Interview is not proof.
A youtube video with music added is not proof.

Not every light in the sky is a Alien.

Aliens did not make us.
Skeptics are not scared of aliens, the public in general are not scared of the possibility of aliens.

Stop trying to get hints from TV shows and movies they are entertainment and nothing more.

Julian Assange your wikileaks hero even called you folk weirdos.

Many weirdos e-mail us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-Christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot plant.

ROFL.

Anonymous has no interest in it.

No one can find proof.
NOTHING BUT UNPROVEN STORIES.
Nope you people have no proof except your imaginations.

Basically we have not made contact,
there are Aliens under the ground on earth.
The Aliens are not on a rogue planet, that no one has discovered except for a few people on youtube who like to film the sky and cannot identify the sun or lens flare.

That rogue planet is not going hit earth or come anywhere near earth next year or in the coming months.

Aliens will not come enlighten you and share their "powers".

Of course I know since a few children do not agree with my opinion. this is where I am called
FBI agent
Disinfo Agent
Troll Sheep
=================

I'm sure if I made a topic about a space brothers It would be a completely different thing.

I do not care for flags or stars. Do what you want.

That's my opinion.

For the little "I'm a atheist when mommies not home" kids. (yeah ..yeah alot of us have been through that stage in life).I'm sure you will try to bring religion into this..
Even if It has nothing to do with religion. But good for you...That's cute.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

Ya! and the earth is flat, everything orbits earth(I mean our sun....I mean our galaxy...nevermind just forget the whole thing), we are the only galaxy, and there are no other planets besides the ones in our solar system.
edit on 19-8-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
reply to post by Anthony1138

This is Above Top Secret! This is the alien/UFO forum where us crazies get together to look at at photos and talk alien & UFO conspiracies and stories.

If you don't like our crazy beliefs, UFO's or Religion, move to general discussions where there's no alien/ufo talk. Why do you even read this forum, rhetoric.

There are four general catagories of people who discuss E.T.'s possibility of existance.

1. The avid and rabid fan of anything that could be E.T.
2. The non-believer...not to be confused with a sheptic...this person has a need to believe....and tell others....E.T. does not exist.
3. The moderate....which consists of both scheptic and hopeful believer....but these people are willing to listen to any logical conclusions or evidence of proof either way.
4. Me.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

Originally posted by TimeSlip2009

Your a fool..

You forgot the ARE

You are a fool..
You're a fool..

COMON AMERICANS LEARN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

Huh.. Don't you mean COMMON?
But sadly I do agree.. way too many Americans are proof positive of the NWO/Illuminati's agenda to dumb down America. Much easier to control stupid people, eh?
edit on 19-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Sorry bro, Not trying to be disrespectful, but I am not buying their story. And when you say "a very specific distant region of space in our Galaxy", what and where do you mean? Have they since (the hubble ect) found this Galaxy, or was it just made up because I would like to see if it ever existed to begin with, or has since been proven'. Not alot of information on that.

So she has some dreams and they claimed some lost time. Sorry, as much as I believe in Aliens, I don't believe in this story. Let me make myslef perfectly clear, I have no idea if this story is the truth or not. This is just my personal opinion on it. Part of the problem in stories like this is that they discredit other stories that may, or may not be true. This one, Just sounds to me like they got done watching war of the worlds, and then took a drive. ~SheopleNation

It's OK by me if you don't believe it. As I have said before....I already know the reality....I just post here for stress relief.
The grouping of stars was associated to several different groupings by different people....it was not until recently that gravitic calculations by way of both mathematical calculation and star dimming observation and doppler effect that scientists realised....some of the dots they drew represented planets around stars and that not all dots drawn were stars. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
The fact that this thread was started in the first place should tell the Government that they have done their jobs well.
They made the decision to keep all information regarding ET away from the people of the planet. Their orders were to ridicule, debunk, deflect, destroy evidence, and basically make this subject as unfavorable to acceptance as possible. They did such a good job of making sure that this subject was NEVER taken seriously by the common man. They tell MSM to treat these claims and stories as frivolousely as possible. Always make sure to mention little green men so that no one takes the story seriously. If you do not believe in ET, then they are happy. They have done their jobs well. Carry on. good work.

Just what I think too, karen61057. All I know is these illuminati types could sure pull off one heck of a surprise birthday party, the way they control and suppress information! That's the way it's supposed to be done... if you can find any information on that birthday party, then they've failed, eh?

So of course, you're not going to find anything about E.T.s, or about reincarnation, or about psychic stuff.. oh no... they fund the research, and THEY decide what gets published and 'official-ized' since they own the media, pretty much.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Phew, thank god for that. The one post that sums it all up . About time I say.

ATS It is time to shut shop on this board nothing more to report.

Thanks OP.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I will say it again...

Obvious troll probably laughing at everyones replies.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!

20 pages, wtf? And I am adding to it
, I'm out.

First off thanks for the trollish PM you sent me claiming I was after stars and flags.. I really don't value meaningless "points".

Yeah and the mods said about 3 times that if you don't agree, don't post in this topic. It kinda seems like like common sense now..yet you posted the same thing 2-3 times now? Shouldn't you have "been out" after the first time you complained? Somehow you seem to a bit of a troll in my opinion.

Under your logic sense this is a topic in which you disagree, so the OP must be a troll, and that kinda of logic is really kinda sad in my opinion.

Anyway... I would like to thank the mods and others for trying to get this topic to "calm down", and cleaning up the topic.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm trying to understand how the OP has 33 stars (well at this moment I'm replying) yet every response has been "against" the point he/she was making.
So where are all the people that truly believe we are the only intelligent life in the vast universe?
Not being a smart @ss, just would really like to hear from them and understand that side of the argument...*shrug*
Lurking in the shadows I suppose.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
When someone makes a statement villifying....THEY...THEM....just remember....they and them are someones sons and daughters and they and them....sometimes get a bad wrap. They are just people following orders...and in most cases....I admit not all....but MOST....it is for our benifit and protection.

I HATE THE #%$@&@! DESERT! But I keep getting sucked into going. I don't like it but....it has to be done. I would love to see some of the people spewing the THEY and THEM do it! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join