It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Here's interesting TV program about Dogon and the Sirius mystery , and according to Cherokee indians their story tells of Pleiadian star people coming to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingling with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness.

Correction, at the time i wrote about Cherokee just after Dogon people, i forgot to seperate these two groups. It's the Cherokee indians who tell teir own story of Pleiadian star people coming to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingling with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness. The North American indian tribe Cherokee have nothing to do with the Dogon tribe of Africa.

Then i also mentioned about Lyran giants and giants of Lemuria. There's also this Mysterious world
edit on 26-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Alex Collier is another Hoaxer, it's kinda said how many people still believe his BS. Kinda sad how they post these bias blogs/sites, and as though they are legit. The same site that list dwarfs, zombies, and dinosaurs as known aliens.

But I get it, it's about wanting to believe, if it sounds cool it's worth sharing...legit facts or not.

Using Logic is good, and being Gullible is fun I guess.

It's very hard for me to believe that some people believe half the crap they post/read. (or copy and paste).

edit on 26-1-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable
Alex Collier is another Hoaxer, it's kinda said how many people still believe his BS.

Alex Collier is one of the "Andromedan contactees", so no, it's not hoax. Gotcha...

From about 2:05:25 into this conference by Alex Collier it is there he explain that the quiet science of archeology has and will discover more and more of ancient history, including ancient Extraterrestrial civilizations, there is going to be aknowledgement of a temple complex that belong to ancient Lemuria that is apparently still intact lying approximately 150 miles southwest of Easter Island, Alex Collier is told it's huge, he's also been told that the Russians already know it's there, they have photographed it and exployed it in many submarines. Lemuria is said to have been a huge continent were the Pacific Ocean is now, between Asia/Australia and the American continent. Lemuria and Atlantis reportedly sunk several thousands years ago. Divers have already filmed/photographed underwater structures, which you can see for yourself from these pictures here near Okinawa, Japan.
Alex Collier is not the only "Andromedan contactee", there are others as well. www.abovetopsecret.com... There is for example a dude who work in the computer industry who's called 'Tolec' and he also an "Andromedan contactee" A war in space, and alien implants

Tolec states, "It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control.

"Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants.

"Now, in the final cleanup phase of this war, and beyond, for Earth's freedom, the Andromeda Council medical team is working tirelessly, and will continue to do so, to clean up the mess, the implants, the resulting spiritual, psychological & emotional impact & damage, and multiple problems the Greys have created as they have unlawfully sought to enslave an unaware human population on this planet.

Whistleblower Michael Prince: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

An ET false flag operation is also planned

Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC].

Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens

Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction. “It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview. “However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

George Kavassilas is also an "Andromedan contactee" who also participated in a Camelot interview

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable
Kinda sad how they post these bias blogs/sites, and as though they are legit.

In case you don't like these bias blogs/sites, then why don't you just complaint and sue them? Let me guess, i think you LOVE these bias blogs/sites, otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time here!
Gotcha...

The same site that list dwarfs, zombies, and dinosaurs as known aliens.

What site are you refering to? Let me guess, YOU'RE NOT REFERING TO ANY SITES!

But I get it, it's about wanting to believe, if it sounds cool it's worth sharing...legit facts or not.

Oh no, it have nothing to do about believing, i think they don't care if you believe it or not.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

Sir I do not know u. Nor do I want to.. but to be honest not all of us believe in"cat people" and for u to use the term "you people" is simply offensive and shows how arrogant, narrow minded, and that you place YOURSELF higher in your mind than you do ANYONE else. You not be on a site like this. Don't forget to refill your prescriptions.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wrong forum site to be posting narrow minded ignorance. Obviously, ^^^.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The need to believe despite and against the evidence goes both ways. Yes, there are people who want to believe in aliens, prophecies and conspiracies and all the rest and believe in anything on face value. There are also people who want to believe in none of that, and want the world to be a happy smiley place were our governments are always putting our interests before their own, scientists are bias-free and seeking the truth even if it means loosing their job and their funding, and ministers and priests believe everything they preach wholeheartedly. They believe any effort at debunking anything, and are grateful for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

Dear OP:

How can you sit there and arrogantly say that you KNOW aliens don't exist? Seriously, now. Have you BEEN to each and every planet out there? All 100 trillion trillion of them? Do you personally have some sort of spaceship in your backyard that you use to travel the galaxy with a planet checklist in hand? Didn't think so. Therefor, you have no #ING idea if aliens exist or not. They either do or they don't. And if you can't admit that to even just yourself, than your head is far more up that ass of yours than your post made it seem. I have my opinion, and you have your opinion. Theres no reason to make a thread specifically to say that your basically a god, an all knowing human being who is smarter than everyone here, and everyone who thinks aliens exist and are here, etc etc, are absolute morons and in a dreamworld. Thats basically what you are suggesting and hinting at, especially with that attitude of yours. Whats your next post gonna be? "HEAVEN AND HELL DOES EXIST!! THATS A FACT!! AND WHEN JESUS GETS BACK, HE'S GONNA BE SOO MAD AT YOU, MY GOD IS ALL LOVING AND CARING. HE IS LOVE. BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT HE'S GONNA THROW YOU ALL INTO A FIREY ABYSS FOR ETERNITY TO GET BUTT-SEXED BY HITLER!" or maybe your post will be "HEAVEN DOES NOT EXIST! YOUR ALL MORONS!!! AFTERLIFE? THATS JUST YOUR BRAIN SHORT CIRCUITING!! YOU MORONS!! I KNOW THIS!! I KNOW THIS ALL OF THIS FOR A FACT BECAUSE MY MOMMY SAID SO!! DID I TELL YOU I HAVE DADDY ISSUES????"

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

lol at the Buttsexed by Hitler line.

But I agree with what you're saying. Those who religiously debunk the idea of alien life, are not worthy of my time.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just because someone in the military says they saw something doesnt make it any more legitimate than any one else. But the title is correct, as of 2012 aliens still dont exist. Except for border hoppers

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Indeed, despite the hijack of this thread by the caps-lockers and link-tastic thread bombers the original question still stands. In my opinion "Explanation" is asking a very simple question. So hand over the smoking gun. I'd love to see it too!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

So you have been to the other 500 trillion or so other planets? That must have took a long time! Did you get a pretty good tan at least? To say aliens don't exist is just a unintelligent statement. You have no idea unless you have been to every other single planet.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
These people who always debunk and claim they know for a fact that aliens don't exist either have A) Been to all 900 trillion trillion planets and found no life, or B) Are just plain ignorant and stupid, and or... C.) masterbate to Jesus dying on a cross and the Bible as well, every night I'm sure.

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join