It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No we have not made contact.
The Drake Equation has not proven anything.
99-100% of the stuff in our skies is explainable or a natural event.
There are no Pictures of Aliens.
There are Legit Pictures of their Spaceships.
Just Theories
No Proof, of Reptillians, Grays, Dracos, Cat People, etc.

History Channel Specials are exploiting the hell out you people for profit.
People Hoax and will always Hoax because Youtube subscribers are fun to get and it's fun to see how gullible people are.

A Bias Book, Website, Interview is not proof.
A youtube video with music added is not proof.

Not every light in the sky is a Alien.

Aliens did not make us.
Skeptics are not scared of aliens, the public in general are not scared of the possibility of aliens.

Stop trying to get hints from TV shows and movies they are entertainment and nothing more.

Julian Assange your wikileaks hero even called you folk weirdos.

Many weirdos e-mail us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-Christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot plant.

ROFL.

Anonymous has no interest in it.

No one can find proof.
NOTHING BUT UNPROVEN STORIES.
Nope you people have no proof except your imaginations.

Basically we have not made contact,
there are Aliens under the ground on earth.
The Aliens are not on a rogue planet, that no one has discovered except for a few people on youtube who like to film the sky and cannot identify the sun or lens flare.

That rogue planet is not going hit earth or come anywhere near earth next year or in the coming months.

Aliens will not come enlighten you and share their "powers".

Of course I know since a few children do not agree with my opinion. this is where I am called
FBI agent
Disinfo Agent
Troll Sheep
=================

I'm sure if I made a topic about a space brothers It would be a completely different thing.

I do not care for flags or stars. Do what you want.

That's my opinion.

For the little "I'm a atheist when mommies not home" kids. (yeah ..yeah alot of us have been through that stage in life).I'm sure you will try to bring religion into this..
Even if It has nothing to do with religion. But good for you...That's cute.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

+101 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

You couldn't just bump the other threads like this one? Cool story

And as far as proof, I could post the videos with retired military officers talking about UFOs shutting down nuclear missiles. But you got it all figured out don't ya?
edit on 18-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Groundhog day....

Thousands of people are liars then I quess.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

How can you say that there is no aliens? Until they search every planet in the universe and prove there is no ET you can't say there ISN'T. We haven't even searched any planets or moons in my opinion in our SOLAR SYSTEM, let alone our GALAXY.

So do us a favor and keep it to yourself.

Yes there is no proof, because we haven't made much an effort. Perhaps people should stop the pointless wars and actually focus on advancing human race and exploring our solar system/galaxy.

Not to long ago people didn't think planets were a normal thing around stars, well that was proven wrong...

ET might not be visiting us but there is something out in the night sky and I hope in my life time we find it.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To be honest the answer is very simple. Your non-belief is in my opinion tied to your limited imagination (no offense). I for one can't believe that we are the only planet with life in a universe that is gargantuan and basically unlimited in its size and number of planets.

There are millions of stars in our galaxy that have millions of planets orbiting them. There are also billions of galaxies as far as the eye can see which contain trillions and billions of planets.

I think it is naive to believe that out of all that is out there that we do not yet know about that we are the only ones who are an intelligent life-form. I believe we just don't have the technology(publicly) that is capable of contact or that enables us to travel the universe to learn more.

Please take a look at this link and gain some perspective. Life is about learning and asking questions.

Scale of the Universe

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow be more arrogant please.

To state that human are the most intelligent species in the WHOLE ENTIRE universe is just absurdly arrogant.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hate to break it to the person who wrote aliens do not exist....Unfortunatly....they do. This is not because I want it to be so....quite the opposite. I would sleep better knowing that they didn't exist....but that is not the case. I have three jobs....one of them is in the entertainment buisness. The second is helping my family run several sucessful companies. The third job is another matter.

Because of the cililian/military nature of my family....I got talked into doing a job that was specifically suited to me because of the other two jobs. I am older now but keep getting talked into doing the third job from time to time and sometimes it is unpleasant. But I am a Patriot and even though this taking on of work turns me temporarily into someone I don't want to be....I must admit....sometimes I enjoy the work.

All of that being said...and the fact that my family has unique ties to the USAF and other groups or agencies....I can tell you all this....E.T. is FOR REAL! We have known about several races for quite a while and anyone who thinks that FULL DISCLOSURE of this fact would be a good thing....has not a clue of what they are talking about!

People in general are just not ready....and I think most of you out there that actually THINK and have a BRAIN....would agree. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thinking human beings are the only intelligent life in the whole universe is such an ignorant thought it makes me shake my head that some people believe it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

To state that human are the most intelligent species in the WHOLE ENTIRE universe is just absurdly arrogant.

Exactly, Hell, even the Vatican is open to ET life, and the pope even wants to baptize an ET. Which I dunno if an ET would ever be open too

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think we DO.

I might go as far as saying those are my ancestors. Momma and Daddy.

link   
Redundant thread is redundant

Yeah, as that has been stated there are many videos of ex military, FAA workers, etc that have testified with proof that there have been some forms of contact.

link   

shouldnt this thread be in RANTs...

i would suggest either have a cuppa, or go back to bed...and chill

i know what my eyes have seen...

seeya

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

whoa buddy, you gotta spill the beans. Your story sounds juicy

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

There is no proof that we are not alone...

I understand the logic you guys try to use. But the legitimate proof just is not there.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

shouldnt this thread be in RANTs...

i would suggest either have a cuppa, or go back to bed...and chill

seeya

Not really if the post about space brothers is in this forum, this should also be allowed to stay....

nice try though.

Next time I will talk about how reptillians are floating in the sky and giving me secrets..

Chances are you will be as silent as a baby mouse then.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I would like for you to go to the link below and tell me then what your opinion are of "Aliens" and if you really think that we are the only life forms in this big ol' universe. So big that our minds cannot comprehend the vastness of the space that's surrounding us.

Proof or not, that isn't my question. Do you really think we are IT? Just us earthlings?
Scale of the Universe

Or better yet, watch this -

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation

There is no proof that we are not alone...

I understand the logic you guys try to use. But the legitimate proof just is not there.

We haven't even explored 0.00000000001% of the universe. I bet natives of North and South America thought they were alone too until some ships pulled up with a bunch of people on them.

Saying something isn't there without even exploring has no logic in it. You're just trolling. Your whole argument is based on the fact we haven't discovered any yet... well its because we have # for technology.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think we DO.

I might go as far as saying those are my ancestors. Momma and Daddy.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

seeya

Did ya use logic or did go straight to the Aliens, Reptillians argument.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join