It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 22
36
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit
 


Again, their based on gravity but gravity gives them issues. Are you reading what you post??




posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Again, their based on gravity but gravity gives them issues. Are you reading what you post??


Yes, clearly you are not.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dragonrider....OK....now you have me concerned. I hope you don't buy into the L.Ron Hubbard model of Alien reincarnation because he was a Sci-Fi writter who once was quoted as saying....why should I bust my ass writing sci-fi for 4 cents a word when I could write a book about my own religion and make a fortune!

Very shortly after...DIANETICS was on the book store shelves. Split Infinity
p.s. He was busted for having over 25 young boys servicing him on his housebout in South East Asia.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hubbard was a nutjob, and I'm actually stunned intelligent, thinking people (including well known actors, etc.) believe in the tripe he spilled out. He was a SCI FI writer for cripes sake! And they believed it!

I believe in UFOs. I don't buy.. almost all crop circles, many abductions, channeling, and certainly not Hubbard's rubbish.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbuchh
reply to post by Shikamaru
 


Bare with me, I have been drinking, it is Friday

Prove to me that it doesn't exist! Prove a Negative? That is like saying Prove God does not exist. So aliens? grays? are doing what? why would humans be of any interest? We can not figure out banking? come one, they are aliens, what possible good (the good at which all things aim - Socrates or Luigi) could be here.

We were going to fake an alien invasion so they can increase gov spending to create jobs? Alcohol, is there nothing it can not do


You're spinning away from the debate. Proving anything is not "negative" or "positive". It's simply proof. In order to make a statement like "It doesn't exist because there is no proof that it does" IS NOT saying anything other than "I don't feel like looking EVERYWHERE, but I've looked at .1% of the area so I'll say it doesn't exist".

You don't even realize how insignificantly small our galaxy is in this freakishly huge universe. To deny the possibility of life existing in other regions of space, is to make a conclusion without a proper test method.

Sit there, and make beat-around-the-bush remarks and replies all you want, but in the end, neither side of the UFOlogy spectrum has any realistic PROOF that life does or doesn't exist.

If you want to make a real proof topic, then it should argue that "NO ONE KNOWS" and not that "IT DOESN'T EXIST because we haven't found proof yet".

Work smarter. Not harder. You're only making yourself look silly by concluding an investigation as "No results" when you haven't even searched for all of them.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Dragonrider....OK....now you have me concerned. I hope you don't buy into the L.Ron Hubbard model of Alien reincarnation because he was a Sci-Fi writter who once was quoted as saying....why should I bust my ass writing sci-fi for 4 cents a word when I could write a book about my own religion and make a fortune!

Very shortly after...DIANETICS was on the book store shelves. Split Infinity
p.s. He was busted for having over 25 young boys servicing him on his housebout in South East Asia.


Actually, I've never read anything by L. Ron Hubbard. In fact I have no idea what claims he makes other than I've heard somewhere that at the top levels you find out there are aliens. But that's about it.

Everything I post is my understanding of information I've gotten out of the human racial unconscious. My understanding might be a bit off here and there, but as time goes by, I'll get more clarity about it, and I believe it's getting less and less confusing.

And being an ex-dragon rider, I don't do the far east very well.. waaaay too enmeshed for my more solitary tastes!
And as a dragonrider, I wasn't human. I actually remember those lives. I was a 7 foot + velociraptor type being but with better developed arms. I had this area of feathers on my head too that went in a 'v' down my back. I was very strong and well, not too bright honestly. Being human has been an improvement for me overall!

edit on 19-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru
 


Again, Proof is proof, hope is not proof, wishing is not proof, crossing your fingers and hoping to die is not proof. What they fly all over the universe the can see the iPad3 is going to be like. We are either food, if we were food, then we would know the exist. They would be the things putting us on the BBQ with a zesty sauce (I am thinking tomato based) our tech is of no value, our culture leave everything to be desired. We are of no interest, unless we are the Jamica of the universe then I am good with the Alien thing



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
So Explanation, I'm trying to figure out why you can't have a mature conversation about this, and why you have to sound upset in your posts and speak so condescending to people who have their own opinion. You have no shred of evidence that alien life does not exist. You're right, people lie, and don't you think the same people in our government lie? They have been caught red handed lying about things that have ruined this country in the past, don't you think they would lie about an alien presence. The biggest trick the devil ever played on man was convincing him he did not exist. So what makes ones story less credible than the governments of the world? You have no real basis for your argument other than, "Aliens don't exist, because there is no proof" Sorry buddy, but I don't think you're exactly on the in with NSA, or CIA, or NASA at all, so really, it's just your opinion, and we all know what opinions are like, except yours has not been wiped in a long time. So go ahead and put your big boy pants on and drop the sarcasm and participate in an adult conversation about this. And, in fact this really has nothing to do with UFO's or aliens, its just your sorry excuse for an opinion that belongs in the rant section. I'm not saying aliens exist or not, there are some very strange things out there, but your numbers on percentages are way off, it is actually up to 20% of UFO cases that get classified as unknown, so ya, you are wrong again, like Phage says in his quote, "get your facts first then you can distort them as you please." (Mark Twain) Do some honest research, don't just post a thread like this without looking into things, it makes you sound real ignorant. We could argue semantics all day, but when it comes down to it, you have no shred of evidence to support what you are claiming..................



Well, there is one thing to point out here.. if everyone lies, that means the op is lying too, right??



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru

Originally posted by bbuchh
reply to post by Shikamaru
 


Bare with me, I have been drinking, it is Friday

Prove to me that it doesn't exist! Prove a Negative? That is like saying Prove God does not exist. So aliens? grays? are doing what? why would humans be of any interest? We can not figure out banking? come one, they are aliens, what possible good (the good at which all things aim - Socrates or Luigi) could be here.

We were going to fake an alien invasion so they can increase gov spending to create jobs? Alcohol, is there nothing it can not do


You're spinning away from the debate. Proving anything is not "negative" or "positive". It's simply proof. In order to make a statement like "It doesn't exist because there is no proof that it does" IS NOT saying anything other than "I don't feel like looking EVERYWHERE, but I've looked at .1% of the area so I'll say it doesn't exist".

You don't even realize how insignificantly small our galaxy is in this freakishly huge universe. To deny the possibility of life existing in other regions of space, is to make a conclusion without a proper test method.

Sit there, and make beat-around-the-bush remarks and replies all you want, but in the end, neither side of the UFOlogy spectrum has any realistic PROOF that life does or doesn't exist.

If you want to make a real proof topic, then it should argue that "NO ONE KNOWS" and not that "IT DOESN'T EXIST because we haven't found proof yet".

Work smarter. Not harder. You're only making yourself look silly by concluding an investigation as "No results" when you haven't even searched for all of them.


Very Smart reply. Cool Name too! Not to pile on but it would seem a very good possibility that our Universe is actually a Multiverse and that matter and energy as well as Dark Matter and Dark Energy....can ONY EXIST within a Multiversal State.

Don't ask me how I know this person but a very prominent Asian American Physicist....who is on TV quite a bit...you must know him...Crazy hair with a streak of gray....always on some History or science channel special....First name sounds like a type of Asian Soup.....is of the opinion that sub-particles of matter are interchanging with other sub-particles....particles that make up Protons and Neutrons....between different versions of infinite YOU's in infinite Universal states.

So although the Universe is BIG.....the Multiverse is beyond big. Split Infinity



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbuchh
reply to post by Shikamaru
 


Again, Proof is proof, hope is not proof, wishing is not proof, crossing your fingers and hoping to die is not proof. What they fly all over the universe the can see the iPad3 is going to be like. We are either food, if we were food, then we would know the exist. They would be the things putting us on the BBQ with a zesty sauce (I am thinking tomato based) our tech is of no value, our culture leave everything to be desired. We are of no interest, unless we are the Jamica of the universe then I am good with the Alien thing


Nah.. eating sentient life is a big no-no among the aliens. A dragon might fry you, but he or she would never eat you. Plus I imagine our diets would make us taste pretty icky. *lol*



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Really cool name? Ok you can not watch Star trek and think it is real science. Please do not make stuff you saw once on the Sci Fi network and make it real. Dark matter that fills the universe is something someone thought up to explain something they did not understand.

I love this site, but I do not drink enough to deal with Treckies



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


eating sentient life is a big no-no among the aliens??? I need to move to Vodka for this one. Aliens are not going to have the same hang ups or lack there of that we do. Trust me, they will not eat, they will not live on goo that comes from their replicator??



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation
 


Your making some pretty tall claims. Just Like all the folks who come here saying Aliens are real, etc...

Care to provide proof of your claims, which is something I would require from anyone claiming the opposite of the garbage your'e spewing out..

In other words... As the infamouse catch phrase here on ATS would go...

"Photo's or it never happened"...!!!

Have a nice day..!!


edit on 8/19/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Very Smart reply. Cool Name too! Not to pile on but it would seem a very good possibility that our Universe is actually a Multiverse and that matter and energy as well as Dark Matter and Dark Energy....can ONY EXIST within a Multiversal State.

Don't ask me how I know this person but a very prominent Asian American Physicist....who is on TV quite a bit...you must know him...Crazy hair with a streak of gray....always on some History or science channel special....First name sounds like a type of Asian Soup.....is of the opinion that sub-particles of matter are interchanging with other sub-particles....particles that make up Protons and Neutrons....between different versions of infinite YOU's in infinite Universal states.

So although the Universe is BIG.....the Multiverse is beyond big. Split Infinity


Yes, I agree.. I see that in the racial unconscious too.. in fact that is where this universe came from.. it was 'big banged' into this empty space from another universe.
More importantly, that is what we humans have been created for (across 3 billion years).. when we make full enlightenment, we'll be the ones to create the next universe.

Although from what I see, once you are in the new universe, you can't really communicate with the old universe, although energy does flow between them somewhat.

I do hope you've not written me off as a total fruit loop although more often than not, that is the reaction. I just see so much of what we've been taught to believe is all lies fed us by the Jue-sah who want us for their slave species. They want us biddable and weak, and stupid. Sheeple.

But once the E-l*th start going after the Jue-sah and their cronies, what I am saying won't be so odd anymore. I just hope we Americans don't let the NWO bunch talk us into fighting the E-l*th for them!

They really are only after the Jews---if the rest of us stand down, we won't be harmed. They are actually here fighting for us, and of course to get their world back, since the E-L*th created this world as one of their vacation worlds.

It was no accident that asteroid slammed into the planet killing all the dinosaurs. Big reptiles (like dragons too) are very dangerous to them because they don't have the higher level brain that allows the E-l*th to do their illusions.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation
 


I don't understand this post at all. It's seems like you were a believer at some point in time who got angry about things not moving along at a faster pace so you posted this mean spirted post to get people pissed off at you for no reason. You can say all you want about no proof of UFOs and aliens but the thing that got me was your misunderstanding of what the Drake equation is all about. It does not try to prove that aliens have visited Earth and in fact it doesn't try to prove anything. It's just a helpful tool for scientists in the search for life beyond our world.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
You all may be right, maybe I have to experience it to believe it.

I just am not seeing any proof though.


We are sorry for you.
Your time will came.
Wait and you will get your proof.
Everybody will. Just wait.
It is a life changing experience.
So we understand you.
When you get it, remember to get back here and tell others.
Then you will see these threads as we do.
Then you will see FROM the other side of the fence...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbuchh
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


eating sentient life is a big no-no among the aliens??? I need to move to Vodka for this one. Aliens are not going to have the same hang ups or lack there of that we do. Trust me, they will not eat, they will not live on goo that comes from their replicator??


Only the greys live on goo from replicators.. And actually we do know them. Most of them have representatives in our racial unconscious, because they got sucked into a human body when they died near earth, and now all that they knew as an alien is in our racial unconscious. I pretty firmly believe we won't ever meet a truly alien 'alien' because of that.

Like Western Europe for example has been comprised of mostly the elder races ex-spirits, like the elves and gnomes and fairies and such, but the far east is comprised of mostly ex-grey spirits. Each culture reflects the culture of the main group of spirits.

Elves value fairness, honesty, the 'whole liberty and justice for all' thing. The greys are from a hive mind and they have a very hard time being alone; they will do anything to fit in and NOT stand out. Even as most asians won't.

Things like the creatures in 'Cowboys and Aliens' for example don't exist here... I think they modeled them on some of the beings from the only other dimension known to exist (by all the other aliens anyway), where the 'demon' type beings come from. But those beings only travel on the already existent energy pathways. They've never had the technology for building space ships from what I can see.



edit on 19-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit
 


Wow, fantastic come back, left me speachless, how do you respond to that.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Are you #ing kidding me? This thread has 22 pages about a guy stating his opinion and the thread I wrote with a #load of ideas that came to a conclusion only has 2 pages. His opinion is his opinion that's fine and I have no problem with the OP but no ones going to provide enough evidence to change his opinion so you might as well just stop trying to question him.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation

First off thanks for the trollish PM you sent me claiming I was after stars and flags.. I really don't value meaningless "points".

Yeah and the mods said about 3 times that if you don't agree, don't post in this topic. It kinda seems like like common sense now..yet you posted the same thing 2-3 times now? Shouldn't you have "been out" after the first time you complained? Somehow you seem to a bit of a troll in my opinion.

Under your logic sense this is a topic in which you disagree, so the OP must be a troll, and that kinda of logic is really kinda sad in my opinion.

Anyway... I would like to thank the mods and others for trying to get this topic to "calm down", and cleaning up the topic.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)


I didn't PM you dude, you must have me confused with someone else...

I have written two posts... The first one with an acknowledgement of your all knowing claim that ''ALIENS DO NOT EXIST'' and the second to simply point out that this looks very much like a troll thread.

I would also like to add that having looked at your profile, you appear to have several threads that have almost the exact same subject matter as this! 'I don't believe in aliens' yada yada...

I mean how many threads do you need to keep saying the same thing? I believe a poster right at the beginning of this thread commented on your other threads although I didn't realise it till I checked your profile.

We get it, you don't believe in aliens. I can't wait for next weeks installment, what will you name it next time?

I don't believe aliens are visiting this planet

Would you actually believe alien have made contact?

We have not made contact... Aliens do not exist...

Aliens must exist, God does not. I think that's a silly argument.

All your threads, sorry if some titles are slightly wrong, I was paraphrasing.
You haven't even been a member very long and have 4 threads about almost exactly the same subject...



new topics

top topics



 
36
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join