It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

This thread is getting too hostile come to my Ancient Aliens The Truth? Thread I got Meth and Whores if that's not enough to get you to my thread I don't know what is.....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

edit on 19/8/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Super mod i have one question.

Is it allow this sort of behavior by user Explanation?

He doesn't want to hear what we have to say,so he's only here to make fun of us.

Close this thread!

People are perfectly allowed to say they don't believe in aliens.
This was a flamebait thread from the get-go, of course, but nothing that violates the Terms and Conditions.

I haven't read through every page of this thread, and it would seem likely there are some minor personal attacks here (which DO violate the T&C), but it isn't against the T&C to NOT believe in a given conspiracy theory.

Takes two to have an argument...simply don't go for the bait....

People obviously want to talk about it, or it wouldn't have gone on for so many pages...

link   

link   
alright mods joke is over..... give this guy the boot, we get it, haha real funny, now c'mon seriously, take it down..

edit on 19/8/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

He doesn't want to hear what we have to say,so he's only here to make fun of us.

Close this thread!

This was a flamebait thread from the get-go, of course, but nothing that violates the Terms and Conditions.

I haven't read through every page of this thread, and it would seem likely there are some minor personal attacks here (which DO violate the T&C), but it isn't against the T&C to NOT believe in a given conspiracy theory.

People obviously want to talk about it, or it wouldn't have gone on for so many pages...

in other words the mod is saying to not engage with stupidity, or closed minds!!

good advice....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think I'm done anyway.

You can show a child brocalli and tell him it's good for him, that child may still think it's bad.
You can tell them a monster is not under the bed, they will still ask you to check though.
In a Desert You can take a man to water, but if he wants a beer, you can't force them to drink it.

Eh...

Show me the Alien, Show me the Spaceship.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
I think I'm done anyway.

You can show a child brocalli and tell him it's good for him, that child may still think it's bad.
You can tell them a monster is not under the bed, they will still ask you to check though.
In a Desert You can take a man to water, but if he wants a beer, you can't force them to drink it.

Eh...

Look at my avatar.

Show me the proof you're not dreaming?

Can you?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I think I'm done anyway.

Eh...

walk outside at night and look up for a few hours at night in a secluded area an theres the proof you are asking for..you'll see em you just have to bother looking

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by Gazrok

Close this thread!

in other words the mod is saying to not engage with stupidity, or closed minds!!

good advice....

Exactly! You people's minds are so closed that you do not want to accept facts.. Just Like Niburu, Elenin, and 2012.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

I think I'm done anyway.

Eh...

Look at my avatar.

Can you?

yep fake alien..
Are Fake Aliens Real? NO.... Unless YOU want them to be..
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

I think I'm done anyway.

Eh...

Look at my avatar.

Can you?

yep fake alien..
Are Fake Aliens Real? NO.... Unless YOU want them to be..
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

I will ask again.

Can you?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
All this thread proves is that you're shaddy person because you are automatically thinking everybody is shaddy when in fact most people are not. I have many friends that have seen UFO but didn't have a camera or whatever. They are not lying and they are not stupid. SO just beacsue you think it's fun to hoax people on utube to get subscribers, doesn't mean everybody thinks like you...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We haven't discovered every planet yet, so who is to say there aren't any aliens out there. Maybe some day we will discover there really are aliens. Until that happens, I'm keeping an open mind. Who knows? Other planets might be thinking of us as not existing and being aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join