It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 11
36
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why is no one here coming to my Ancient Aliens The Truth? thread there's free pot over there.




posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CoSMiC_ChAoS
 


Hmm a kid with a screen name of "CoSMIC_ChAoS"


Alternating Caps makes a name look cooler...



let me guess you are a fan of your little alien fantasy?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation
 


I think someone needs a hug and a nose wipe? where did I fail in my thread? And second of all, I never said I believe one way or another if they exist, I'm simply saying you have no proof that they do not exist? Quit trying to grasp at strings you are really making yourself look pathetic, and why are you such an angry poster full of sarcasm, and negativity. Please, be mature, seek to deny ignorance.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337
Why is no one here coming to my Ancient Aliens The Truth? thread there's free pot over there.


I bet there is! Here they come!



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Really mods?

You're going to allow this kind of behavior?

Really?

Can't you see he's making fun of us?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337
Why is no one here coming to my Ancient Aliens The Truth? thread there's free pot over there.


ARGGHHH!!!!! I was gullible, and went there, but found nothing, darn!!!



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
reply to post by Explanation
 


I think someone needs a hug and a nose wipe? where did I fail in my thread? And second of all, I never said I believe one way or another if they exist, I'm simply saying you have no proof that they do not exist? Quit trying to grasp at strings you are really making yourself look pathetic, and why are you such an angry poster full of sarcasm, and negativity. Please, be mature, seek to deny ignorance.



Seems some who have posted here would rather "accept stupidity," or "believe blindly."

I already posted why I think they do not exist. But if they want to continue with their Cult with Space Brothers coming to save the world, and share their secrets so be it.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Really mods?

You're going to allow this kind of behavior?

Really?

Can't you see he's making fun of us?


I agree, which ever mod is seeing this play out is definitely not on their game today, why would they let such abusive, and unintelligent posts like this stick from the OP? C'mon mods lets shut this dip #s thread down, it's just getting a lot of people mad.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by KingJames1337
Why is no one here coming to my Ancient Aliens The Truth? thread there's free pot over there.


ARGGHHH!!!!! I was gullible, and went there, but found nothing, darn!!!


No you have to read the long ass # I wrote first than you get the pot. Can't just give away pot you gotta earn it.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Really mods?

You're going to allow this kind of behavior?

Really?

Can't you see he's making fun of us?


I have a different opinion.. What kind of behavior?

Ok I'll make a thread about space brothers in a few days..OK!...cool
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Lol people who don't believe in aliens are people who are religious nuts and can't move away from the religious dogma. Lmao, sheeps are everywhere.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's sad you people try so hard not to see the opposing view.
You try to get the thread moved
Deleted
Closed..

WOW..It's kinda sad.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation
 


yes, why you THINK, (let me repeat that,.......... THINK) they do not exist. It's not proof by any means, let people have their opinion. We let you have yours, but then you have to bash people with their own, and make wasted threads like this one. This is not a discussion, this is a witch hunt, and you really need to stop the nonsense.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Lol people who don't believe in aliens are people who are religious nuts and can't move away from the religious dogma. Lmao, sheeps are everywhere.

Great Logic.

There it is. ROFL..

Another Mommy isn't home Atheist.
Looking at the time I'm guessing school just let out?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
reply to post by Explanation
 


yes, why you THINK, (let me repeat that,.......... THINK) they do not exist. It's not proof by any means, let people have their opinion. We let you have yours, but then you have to bash people with their own, and make wasted threads like this one. This is not a discussion, this is a witch hunt, and you really need to stop the nonsense.



He hasn't provided any evidence they don't exist. HAHA.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by KingJames1337
Why is no one here coming to my Ancient Aliens The Truth? thread there's free pot over there.


ARGGHHH!!!!! I was gullible, and went there, but found nothing, darn!!!


No you have to read the long ass # I wrote first than you get the pot. Can't just give away pot you gotta earn it.


aww man, but i read better if i (you know) first



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation
 
I don't understand how people can be so closed minded on the subject of Extraterrestrials, the universe is way to vast to think we are the only ones! Ok, maybe we haven't made contact, but that doesn't mean they don't exist, there are billions of stars in the milky way galaxy, and billions of galaxies in the visible universe! For one, travel within our own galaxy is difficult, if you are only as advanced as we are here on earth, we haven't even set foot on another planet within our own solar system!! With that being said, the distances between galaxies is HUGE. Even if an alien race had the ability to build an FTL drive, a hyperdrive, a warp drive or whatever u want to call it, it would still take YEARS to traverse the void between galaxies, just because we haven't seen them doesn't mean they do not exist. personally i think we have made contact, as does something like 60-70 percent of people in the world...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
It's sad you people try so hard not to see the opposing view.
You try to get the thread moved
Deleted
Closed..

WOW..It's kinda sad.

It is sad that you act like your opinions are fact.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
reply to post by Explanation
 


yes, why you THINK, (let me repeat that,.......... THINK) they do not exist. It's not proof by any means, let people have their opinion. We let you have yours, but then you have to bash people with their own, and make wasted threads like this one. This is not a discussion, this is a witch hunt, and you really need to stop the nonsense.


OK I KNOW THEY DON"T EXIST.. BETTER?

SHOW ME ONE..GO.... DO IT...
ATLEAST SHOW ME A WORMHOLE. Isn't that how they are to travel light years to different planets?
Oh wait You can't show me that either...

Hmm OKAY.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It's pointless to argue with him.

He think aliens don't exist,we were created by accidence,ten or more million of people saw flying sheeps and flying monkeys,and we don't exist,this is just an imagination,and there isn't Sun out there...

He is, im not going to say stupid but he is dumb.
Silly you.
Let the God help you.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
36
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join