It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
Eh still looking for proof of ET.

I must be right.

You will never find proof unless you look at the available evidence. Unfortunately, it seems you don't want to know the truth.

So, I guess you should continue to deny reality ... good luck with that.

link   
Lets concentrate on the topic not each other. Showing respect will gain you respect.

link   

link   

Originally posted by CoSMiC_ChAoS

there was no debate from page 1.. Honey.. A lot of people had made up their mind. Some of these kids wanted this topic Close Moved Deleted Because they did not agree. Yep so..........No there was no debate just a little bit of flaming from kids.

There was no debate because you didn't give room for one. All this thread is, is you stating your opinions as facts, and then saying "Nope" to anyone who tries to show you evidence. You attack people multiple times and completely disregard their posts. Oh yeah, I saw how you made fun of that guys avatar. And then with my name... Just one more instance. Grow up KID. I say kid because in this case it's TRUE.
edit on 19-8-2011 by CoSMiC_ChAoS because: (no reason given)

Noone tried to show me evidence.

The "WOW signal" post was just a guy posting a link without reading the whole wikipedia..
So yeah but eh whatever believe what you WANT.

link   
Aliens probably do exist. The universe is incredibly large, therefore the frequency of life and intelligence is higher than 1 (just us). I don't believe that humans are in contact with aliens.

... TV shows and movies they are entertainment and nothing more.

Media is known to be used for population conditioning.

For the little "I'm a atheist when mommies not home" kids. (yeah ..yeah alot of us have been through that stage in life).I'm sure you will try to bring religion into this..
Even if It has nothing to do with religion. But good for you...That's cute.

Atheists are not inherently bad.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

there was no debate from page 1.. Honey..
A lot of people had made up their mind.

Some of these kids wanted this topic
Close
Moved
Deleted
Because they did not agree. Yep so..........No there was no debate just a little bit of flaming from kids.

I agree with you as far as it is about non proof of alien visitation.
But I agree with all others about your behaviour.

You really seem to be a young person who just found out about the believers and now you think you are superior to mankind.
You are not. You just found out that it tickles, when somebody licks the soles of your feet.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Lets concentrate on the topic not each other. Showing respect will gain you respect.

Seriously? Have you even read what this guy has been saying? I've tried being respectful and all I get is disrespect. I don't attack him personally and make fun of his avatar or username, and what does he do? The exact opposite.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Funy thread. Please could you prove that they exist as many many many many many people have evidence . Not one person has ever proved there are not ufos and such like. Even the so called governments acknowledge their existence. Seems the tables have turned and the crazy ones are actually all the non believers. Usually the ones who fail to research subjects properly will dispute that which is true

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

And you know this how? What proof do you offer?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
While its naive to think that in the vastness of our universe we are alone, its also naive to think that we should be in contact with any other race.

The simple reason is the size. With the trillion trillion possible planets out there, why do we assume aliens could find us? Even if they CAN travel well beyond the speed of light, something that would be necissary for this to happen, how would they go about finding us? Visit each and everyone of these trillions of planets?

A more likely scenerio would be they can sense or detect radiowaves we transmit. But this too presents logistical difficulties. These waves travel no faster than light. If the aliens were watching for us from the next galaxie to us, they would have to wait 1 million years for our signal to reach them. So, they will not detect our first signals sent over a hundred years ago for another minimum 999,900 years.

Granted, they may have technologies we dont, most assuredly they do. But do we assume they can do anything? Why do we assume they can find us? I think its most likely the opposite.

Also, as someone mentioned one of the most brilliant minds of our time, Stephen Hawking mentioned he believes due to the vastness of our universe, there are most likely aliens. He also in the same breath mentioned that we should NOT be actively trying to find them, as we have no reason to assume they would come in peace. Why would they? They are not bound by human morals. If they are "enlightened" and godless, why on earth would they need us for anything but resources?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Even the so called governments acknowledge their existence.

Not to mention the Pope.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoSMiC_ChAoS

Even the so called governments acknowledge their existence.

Not to mention the Pope.

nope he acknowledged the possibility.. He did not say they were actually real.

Nice attempt at a spin.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

link   
I read your posts to look for facts you are giving us.
And guess what i haven't find ONE fact.
Only theory.

You are saying stuff without any,any proof.
At least we have pictures of UFOs.
At the other hand,you got nothing.A big one nothing.
You argument is "there isn't aliens and UFOs".

Well then i must ask you something.
Show us proof we are the only intelligent civilization in the Universe.

You can't,can you?
edit on 19-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

I'm sure you're wrong. But this entire thread is about opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

One word - pilots

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So considering the vast size of the Universe, how is it that you can possibly believe that there is no intelligent life out there? To me, It's mathematically impossible that there is not. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I read your posts to look for facts you are giving us.
And guess what i haven't find ONE fact.
Only theory.

You are saying stuff without any,any proof.
At least we have pictures of UFOs.
At the other hand,you got nothing.A big one nothing.
You argument is "there isn't aliens and UFOs".

Well then i must ask you something.
Show us proof we are the only intelligent civilization in the Universe.

You can't,can you?
edit on 19-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

Actually I did post a few facts.
There is not any picture of space aliens, or their ships, and your "ufo's" are most likely natural occurrences or government craft, satellites, flares, planes etc.

I also have posted a fact that wormholes have not been discovered yet. So to say I have not posted facts is a lie. Just in my opinion. Or you are misinformed.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join