It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by Explanation
It's sad you people try so hard not to see the opposing view.
You try to get the thread moved
Deleted
Closed..

WOW..It's kinda sad.

It is sad that you act like your opinions are fact.

Show me a Space Alien.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Deleted
Closed..

WOW..It's kinda sad.

Actually I agree with that, Everybody should be able to post whatever they want. We don't need Pseudo Net Police aka "MODS" trying to censor things no matter what the point of view is. Let the OP speak/type and if you don't like it stop reading the thread/post. I may not agree with the OP but come on lol people wanting mods to close threads remind me of the kids in Elementary School telling the Yard Duty somebody said a bad word.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh3885
reply to post by Explanation

I don't understand how people can be so closed minded on the subject of Extraterrestrials, the universe is way to vast to think we are the only ones! Ok, maybe we haven't made contact, but that doesn't mean they don't exist, there are billions of stars in the milky way galaxy, and billions of galaxies in the visible universe! For one, travel within our own galaxy is difficult, if you are only as advanced as we are here on earth, we haven't even set foot on another planet within our own solar system!! With that being said, the distances between galaxies is HUGE. Even if an alien race had the ability to build an FTL drive, a hyperdrive, a warp drive or whatever u want to call it, it would still take YEARS to traverse the void between galaxies, just because we haven't seen them doesn't mean they do not exist. personally i think we have made contact, as does something like 60-70 percent of people in the world...

I don't know what so hard to comprehend, earth is the only planet that have living things in the whole universe, you might as well appreciate what we have. end of discussion.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy

Deleted
Closed..

WOW..It's kinda sad.

Actually I agree with that, Everybody should be able to post whatever they want. We don't need Pseudo Net Police aka "MODS" trying to censor things no matter what the point of view is. Let the OP speak/type and if you don't like it stop reading the thread/post. I may not agree with the OP but come on lol people wanting mods to close threads remind me of the kids in Elementary School telling the Yard Duty somebody said a bad word.

Yeah but if he doesn't want to hear what we have to say,then you realized that he only opened this thread so he can be "smart" and make fun of us.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Show me a Space Alien.

Ok, I`ll show you 2:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Originally posted by gunshooter

yes, why you THINK, (let me repeat that,.......... THINK) they do not exist. It's not proof by any means, let people have their opinion. We let you have yours, but then you have to bash people with their own, and make wasted threads like this one. This is not a discussion, this is a witch hunt, and you really need to stop the nonsense.

He hasn't provided any evidence they don't exist. HAHA.

It's obvious you can not read. Instead of going offtopic like you have some sort of ADD, and ranting about religion which seems to be your hobby. Maybe you would have read the topic, then again is that possible for you? Maybe not.

HAHAHA too you too.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by AQ6666

Show me a Space Alien.

Ok, I`ll show you 2:

LOL that may be the best "proof" around...

/sarcasm

edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

link   
There is a difference between opinions and facts that can disprove opinions.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666

Show me a Space Alien.

Ok, I`ll show you 2:

lol I was so hoping it wasn't gonna be another Rumsfeld the Reptilian Photo haha thanks for the laugh

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I can't wait to see you eat your words' the proof is everywhere, your going to look very foolish, I've bookmarked this thread. If your right I'll eat my hat rant over...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

There are Legit Pictures of their Spaceships.

Interesting that you acknowledge there are legit pictures of the spaceships...but I'm assuming that's a typo on your part...

Oddly enough, the military (in at least 3 different named investigations, Grudge, Sign, Blue Book, etc., and who knows how many unofficial investigations) seems to feel there's something to the phenomenon.

Even Stephen Hawking concedes that in his estimation, the Universe is likely very inhabited. He further believes the distances too vast for contact...but then again, if I had told you 100 years ago that I could get from New York to London in hours, you'd think I was crazy, yet now it's a daily occurrence. Distance gets much smaller as technology advances.

Just because WE don't have the tech doesn't mean older civilizations don't, assuming there are some.

If we were being contacted, it wouldn't be difficult to conceal the evidence or set some up for ridicule...to squash the story.

There may be no proof, but there's some excellent evidence out there, if you know where to look.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Really mods?

You're going to allow this kind of behavior?

Really?

Can't you see he's making fun of us?

I have a different opinion.. What kind of behavior?

Ok I'll make a thread about space brothers in a few days..OK!...cool

your condescending, rude, and childish behavior that seems to be in every post you put up. I'm not the one arguing weather they exist or not, I don't have to show you $#!+ except for the bottom of my boot. What I'm trying to say is, you are trying to say there is no life outside of earth with no shred of proof, or any evidence of any kind, or for that matter keeping an open mind about possibilities. You are the one that is sad.... Oh ya, and where did I fail in my thread? You never did tell me that.........

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

There are Legit Pictures of their Spaceships.

Interesting that you acknowledge there are legit pictures of the spaceships...but I'm assuming that's a typo on your part...

Oddly enough, the military (in at least 3 different named investigations, Grudge, Sign, Blue Book, etc., and who knows how many unofficial investigations) seems to feel there's something to the phenomenon.

Even Stephen Hawking concedes that in his estimation, the Universe is likely very inhabited. He further believes the distances too vast for contact...but then again, if I had told you 100 years ago that I could get from New York to London in hours, you'd think I was crazy, yet now it's a daily occurrence. Distance gets much smaller as technology advances.

Just because WE don't have the tech doesn't mean older civilizations don't, assuming there are some.

If we were being contacted, it wouldn't be difficult to conceal the evidence or set some up for ridicule...to squash the story.

There may be no proof, but there's some excellent evidence out there, if you know where to look.

Super mod i have one question.

Is it allow this sort of behavior by user Explanation?

He doesn't want to hear what we have to say,so he's only here to make fun of us.

Close this thread!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
A few days ago one of my countrymen made a thread here complaining, that debunkers don't accept his belief - yes he really used that word - in aliens. He also presented a nice futuristic drawing, saying this was a real alien city. (Aliens obviously are far behind us. Fotos are still not known there.)

But what is the difference between a "Don't take away my beloved aliens from me!" and a thread "There are none!" Okay, I agree with the latter, that's why I write here and forgot, where that other thread was. But both are not really helpful. Both just show a kind of aggressiveness - which is more a symptom of internet forums and has little to do with alien or not.

Of course, there are others out there, but they don't visit us or bring us any salvation. As we are alone in our cage we call body, we are alone in our cage we call earth. And they are, too. No need to bash our heads here in our loneliness and fuss about things which have no influence in our lives over here at all.

And btw. most of those extraterrestrials are probably more like insects or donkeys than a high developed society. But then again, aren't we, too? Probably they hope, we are the developed godlike creatures who come to solve their problems.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by Nikola014
Really mods?

You're going to allow this kind of behavior?

Really?

Can't you see he's making fun of us?

I have a different opinion.. What kind of behavior?

Ok I'll make a thread about space brothers in a few days..OK!...cool

your condescending, rude, and childish behavior that seems to be in every post you put up. I'm not the one arguing weather they exist or not, I don't have to show you $#!+ except for the bottom of my boot. What I'm trying to say is, you are trying to say there is no life outside of earth with no shred of proof, or any evidence of any kind, or for that matter keeping an open mind about possibilities. You are the one that is sad.... Oh ya, and where did I fail in my thread? You never did tell me that.........

whether*/ or rather* ..But you people are quick to point out my typos..
I guess that's a "epic fail" on your part.
Still waiting for that REAL
space alien and his ship.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The two points in your topic are at a contradiction.

Lack of proof is not proof for existence nor nonexistence.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337
Hey did you hear? There's free hookers at The Ancient Aliens The Truth? thread and there all clean

this better not be a scam like your other post, I'm going over there to check it out!!!! BRB!

2nd

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Show me a Space Alien.

Okay, OP, please explain this: www.ufocasebook.com...

There you will find some info on physical trace evidence (DNA) found after a "visit". I could point you to another case, but, the server is currently down. However, if you want I can post it here. In both cases, YOU will not be able to either explain r dismiss the evidence. But, please try!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join