It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of UFO's Spotted in Korea

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
one light seems to overtake another one
and yes there is a very brief flash of a red light near the end of the video
i dont think they are lanterns as i cant see any flickering which is a characteristic of lanterns
fleet of helicopters maybe?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
How credible is the Korea Times ?

According to the Korea Times, yes, but then that’s not much of a stretch for a newspaper that is becoming more and more like the National Enquirer (check out all the funky links) and a ghost of its former self.
jeffreyalanmiller.wordpress.com...

In this story all we have is a video from an unknown witness .

“I saw some bright things at the edge of clouds in the sky, which I first thought was very interesting. But then, 30 minutes later, they started to move,” a witness said

We can't be sure when the video was filmed , can anyone find this story reported anywhere that links to a different source ?
[Topix: Your town. Your news. Your take.]
Local News: Daejeon, South Korea.
www.topix.com...
No mention of this story .

Another story from Korea Times , again an unnamed source .
Creature comprised of head of shrimp and tail of fish
koreatimes.co.kr...

“I found a strange creature swimming in a stream while being relaxed,” a Zhengzhou citizen was quoted as saying

Smells fishy to me .....

Could this be what the video really shows ?
Daejeon International Balloon Fiesta

The outstanding feature of the Daejeon International Balloon Fiesta however takes place in the night with the spectacular Night Glow Show. The night sky dazzles with the numerous Hot air balloons and makes for a perfect photo opportunity. Good times are guaranteed with a live musical concert.
www.asiarooms.com...&-events/daejeon-international-balloon-fiesta.html

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is it me or have there been less UFO sightings in the past 3-4 months?

Anyway about the OP.

The one thing that sticks out to me is how the lights seem to go out sometimes during the video. It looks like the ones in the front of the moving pack start to blink.

Anytime i see video of these bright orbs i always think about how they could be some kind of being. If you believe in a Merkaba then maybe that is a Merkaba around a Alien or Dimensional being.

Sometimes i doubt myself when it comes to believing in Ufo's or extra dimensional aliens, but then i think of the many strange things i've seen and experienced and i know that this is a real thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Chinese Lanterns are hot air balloons that glow very intensely. As far as being 'in formation', I only saw a handful that appeared to have any formation....and that was a fairly loose formation at that....which can easily be explained by the simple fact that the human mind tries find 'formations' in any large group of dots, or if you insist that it's more than that, then all you have to do is tie some fishing line to them.....they'll all stay together in a loose formation. I did that myself on New Years 2000 with a large Triangle shaped 'craft' I made.....though I had helium balloons with glow sticks attached and they didn't show up once they got up too high....but for the 20 seconds or so that I could see them they looked spectacular!

Now my little experiment was poorly thought out....I should've gone the Chinese Lantern route, as I've seen them since and they can look quite spectacular from even a very long distance away. I doubt I'd ever recreate my little UFO stunt as I've since seen just how much damage such hoaxes can cause to the credibility of UFO research (even though most Chinese Lanterns are not released with the intention of being confused with UFO's)

Even LED's can work quite well for a fake UFO.....check out this quite amazing UFO in this article called UFO's Made in Brazil...(Not the first video of the spikey balloon.....but the two videos farther on in the article) forgetomori.com... This 'UFO' was made by Joao Pelizari and is really impressive.....it certainly fooled quite a few people as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

I dunno wha to say coz usually these are dismissed as lanterns!!

They look just like those lanterns so i cant say whether these are real or not....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

lanterns flicker!!!
these are solid lights
no flicker!!!
either a fleet of helicopters or maybe even handgliders with spotlights on

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hang gliders with spotlights on?

That is a stretch, even for skeptics.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
not a very good video, could just be lanterns

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

im not a skeptic by any means
just seems plausable if they fansied fooling people

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The Jupiterians have landed in New Jersey...we're doomed

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
They are our space brothers checking out what is gearing up to be a possible Nuke Attack being planned towards the US interests. NK poses the most imminent threat to us. Visions of them nuking us are being seen. Hawaii and Washington pose the most immediate threat. Conveniently, like 9/11, it is most likely, the US could use a False flag now, and the TPTB WILL allow it to happen!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think the main reason the 'lantern theory' isnt possible is the fact that in the OP, it is stated that these lights were stationary in the sky for some time before they started to move. Lanterns, no matter what size, shape or make cannot do that. Neither can flares, so the debunkers will have to come up with something a bit better this time.

Also, about the credibility of the Korea Times: "The Korea Times is the oldest of three English-language newspapers published daily in South Korea, along with The Korea Herald and The JoongAng Daily." Also "Since its inception on November 1, 1950, The Korea Times has seen itself as a gateway to South Korea for English-speaking visitors and the diplomatic corps. Its coverage includes politics, society, business, finance, culture and sports. In recent years, The Korea Times has also published weekly "Foreign Community" section, as well as a weekender on Friday. It also publishes licensed content from the Los Angeles Times World Report and The New York Times."

Doesnt sound like a 'National Enquirer' to me.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So they're obviously lanterns.... unless someone has something other than the video and article in the OP?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I live in Korea and you almost never see anything in the night sky from Seoul.
Daejon is a bit smaller city, but even there there's not much to see in the sky.

I made a thread a while ago about UFO's in Korea, a relatively rare phenomenon compared to the US.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah, special hovering, extra long burn lanterns........

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineIntervention
I wonder if there will be a huge increase in the number of mass sightings during the coming months.

I am of the mindset that the only thing that will bring Disclosure to fruition is a mass sighting that TPTB cannot deny as ET crafts. They will have no choice but to reveal that we have been under observation for many decades, if not centuries, and that the governments of the world were aware of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They seem to float like a balloon would. Why should I be impressed with this video?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I think people should remember that the cell phone footage, is only a portion of the event in question. They could be going a lot faster then what appears, and it could be that they speed up after. Having said this, to me, it does look like lanterns, however, I don't know if that is what they are.
edit on 19-8-2011 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Not lanterns in my opinion. If they were then we would see the lights flicker and vary in brightness, this we do not see. Also I find it unlikely that the Koreans would be unable to identify Chinese lanterns as Chinese lanterns......that seems like a foolish assumption to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
How much more proof do we need to make people listen, o well

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join