It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of UFO's Spotted in Korea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Dang, our sooper seekrit shiny new military spy planes have been spotted by those pesky Koreans.

Damn them for looking up once in a while !

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

nu-uh, it's swamp gas.

2ndline.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
I understand if you're afraid. We can call them balloons if you like.

It has nothing to do with fear, I want there to be aliens as much as you, but lights in the sky are not any kind of evidence of aliens. Some people just aren't gullible fools who jump to the ET conclusion for everything.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Man-made military "experiment" that I have a feeling will be used to control the masses in years to come.....oh and by the way.....these terresterial "UFO"s are weaponized for sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns, seen them sooooo many times

Surprised they didn't recognise them being neighbours and all...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by bsalert

Man-made military "experiment" that I have a feeling will be used to control the masses in years to come.....oh and by the way.....these terresterial "UFO"s are weaponized for sure.

And you know that how?
Or were you just joking perhaps?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by bsalert

Video clips and pictures of the alleged UFOs, taken by one of the witnesses, have been released to local media and are circulating on the Internet,

So where's the video clips , all the pictures show is points of light in the sky .

Found it

edit on 18-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Yes, they do look exactly like "Chinese lanterns". No wonder they are causing such panic in Korea!!
They all are moving more or less in unison at about the same speed.
edit on 18-8-2011 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

They look nothing like Chinese lanterns When you can't tell what they are then they are Ufo's.....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert

They look nothing like Chinese lanterns When you can't tell what they are then they are Ufo's.....

Actually... they look EXACTLY like Chinese lanterns.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

don't look like the ones I've seen. I guess they look different to fit other peoples stories?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No, I'm not joking. Think about it; these are now becoming too common place.....military experiment for sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Why do space crafts need lights.
Our own air craft don't even need them

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Lanterns all released together. Seen it all before...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

when I win the lottery this weekend, Im going to buy the most powerful telescope I can hook-up to my laptop

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

“Given the brightness of the objects, taken by a mobile phone, they are highly likely to be the sightings of UFOs,” said UFO investigator Seo Jong-han. “It is almost impossible for flying lamps to be as bright as that at night, as some people suspect.

sourced OP article

that is interesting I am sure many of us know that it does have to be very bright to show up on a cell video at night

did somebody loose some controversial facilities last night

Having seen Chinese Lanterns from a distance with my own eyes, I can vouch for the fact that they are very dim. Bright enough to be seen, but the light source itself is very small and faint.These almost look like spotlights.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How much more could this possibly look like chinese lanterns? I can't think of a way.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Dang, our sooper seekrit shiny new military spy planes have been spotted by those pesky Koreans.

Damn them for looking up once in a while !

You are probably RIGHT! We are flying continuous recon missions over North Korea. It is possible what is being sighted is very high tech USAF or SPACE COMMAND....recon space/air craft. I personally know that we have ALOT of experimental craft that has been recently deamed worthy of limited Active Mission Use.

Some of these craft are of such a high secrecy classification that it may be DECADES before they become public knowledge. USAF with along with some associates at the Company....were flying F-117 missions over Eastern Europe and the CCCP as well as China...as early as 1982 or 1983...the program original name was HAVE BLUE and assigned as XST-1. It first flew Dec.1st 1977.

HAVE BLUE was the roadmap to the F-117 and was similar in design. Both Lochheed and Northrop were invited as early as 1975 to develop a stealth type craft assigned as XST....Experimental Survivable Testbed....with Lockheed being chosen with it's radical angular craft design over Northrops more rounded craft design that earned the nickname...SHAMU.

The point of all this is to show how long the USAF has been developing these type of Stealthy Craft weather for Recon or Strike capabilities and remember the SR-71 was designed with a radar absorbing craft surface as well as radar deflecting low return curvatures. and THAT aircraft was designed...as has been whispered....as far back as the 1950's!

Just IMAGINE what we have now. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Chinese Lanterns in Korean Airspace. Lucky they didnt get shot down.
Or maybe the Koreans have reverse engineered Chinese Lantern technology.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Actually the original purpose of sky lanterns was for military reasons. I don't think it's the case here but at least you're not crazy

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Anybody who says these are lanterns really hasn't seen a lantern outside there own house before, or let one of in the sky before, because they really are alot dimmer & dumber and never hold a formation, what was they using in these... 100 candles maybe?

They are very dim on camera phones you can't pick them up to far away at all, they are generally out of sight in a minute or so, and they never travel horizontal in any conditions they go up up up up up and disappear, gone... much like a mini hot air balloon which is essentially what they are right?, they are tiny orange dots pretty much as soon as you let go LOL, not solid white lights like these traveling across the sky in formations which actually hold for longer than half a second

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join