It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of UFO's Spotted in Korea

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just been reported that a fleet of ufo's have been spotted over a Korean city see full story and images here

The Korea Times

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Video clips and pictures of the alleged UFOs, taken by one of the witnesses, have been released to local media and are circulating on the Internet,

So where's the video clips , all the pictures show is points of light in the sky .

Found it

edit on 18-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is the video referred to in the linked article. Doesn't quite look like lanterns but that could be the terrible quality of the video. Also I would think lanterns would be commonly known now especially in asian cultures that they wouldn't be a news sensation.

NVM Gortex beat me to it

edit on 18-8-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

The images certainly look authentic but there is no way to tell what they are exactly. So yes... UFOs!

Witnesses said there was dozens of them so if they were not Lanterns then i'm leaning towards space-craft. And i dont think lanterns would show up that well after being photographed on a mobile phone.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing
. Great stuff going on lately!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Sweet find and I look forward to reading the article, but whats up with their ads?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks like military flares. The kind they hang on small parashoots.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have 2 takes on this situation...First is that they are making their presence known due to all the current military activity and possible nuclear war coming to the area..I've read that fleets of whatever they are, are often seen before major wars erupt...My second take on the situation is that they are secret military craft that is being used to invoke fear and uncertainty among the Koreans..Keep in mind we do have Aircraft Carriers and other Craft in the area that could most certainly be used for PSY-OPS like this. Things are getting interesting faster an faster these days1

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I wonder if there will be a huge increase in the number of mass sightings during the coming months.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

so if it's not lanterns it's military flares on parachutes O.o what next I wonder.

I kid I kid

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If it was lanterns there is no way this would be on their local news network. That said do we know what they are even saying?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They don't appear to be doing anything that you wouldn't expect from a lantern , just floating along .
I suspect lanterns .

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
quote from the article: "Witnesses said they saw dozens of very bright objects traveling northeastward very quickly and seemingly in a formation."

so looking at the youtube vid - that's supposed to be "very quickly"?! poor perception. poor judgment. unreliable witnesses.

from what I see. these are just lanterns. they move like balloon, they certainly look like balloons. they are balloons.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting video
Thanks for the share.
I wonder if they went towards NK

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't think they're lanterns, unless there is one hell of a wind moving them bast that building.
edit on 18-8-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Link working now from other poster.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
of all the balloon cases, I wonder why no one has ever come forward and said "oh yeah, those are my balloons up there. I have infused them with radioactive isotopes that make them glow and fastened metal rods to each of them to keep them in a stable formation, so as to be unaffected by the winds up at that height."

I understand if you're afraid. We can call them balloons if you like.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
They don't appear to be doing anything that you wouldn't expect from a lantern , just floating along .
I suspect lanterns .

How would you expect a real UFO to move? Like some jerk pulling Top Gun stunts?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

“Given the brightness of the objects, taken by a mobile phone, they are highly likely to be the sightings of UFOs,” said UFO investigator Seo Jong-han. “It is almost impossible for flying lamps to be as bright as that at night, as some people suspect.

sourced OP article

that is interesting I am sure many of us know that it does have to be very bright to show up on a cell video at night

did somebody loose some controversial facilities last night

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It appears some people expect that ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join