It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of UFO's Spotted in Korea

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by Xeven

so if it's not lanterns it's military flares on parachutes O.o what next I wonder.

I kid I kid

Swamp Gas....

2nd

lol

edit on 8/19/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

let me guess more fuzzy lights in the sky, that could be anything.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I don't see any intelligent control displayed by the lights in the video posted. These "lights" just seem to float around aimlessly. No formation, nothing. I've seen better formations of cherrios in my cereal bowl. Heck even my alphabets(bits?) used to spell out words every now and again :p

Why no speedy manuevers, some quick acceleration and braking? Thats why I always like that one UFO video where the light zips behind the huge cloud then pops out again real quick, then zips back behind the cloud. One of my fav UFO videos.

As far as them being too "bright" to be lanterns. Well there's all sorts of different lanterns and lights of varying intenstiy, and many different ways a person could launch them in the air.

and why no one comes forward to claim responsibility.....well that's a silly question, imo. The whole point is to hoax people. Not a very good hoax/prank if you rat yourself out. Also you could probably get yourself in some legal trouble for pulling a stunt like this especially in certain countries.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah, special hovering, extra long burn lanterns........

Where are they hovering?

I only see them moving from right to left across the sky in the video?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Anything?

No.. not likely "anything." Is it planes? Helicopters? Not likely either. Dolphins? No.. probably not dolphins, either. So can't be just anything, can it.

The only feasible mundane explanations would be lanterns probably. But witnesses said they sort of hung around for a time, then moved away quickly. I don't know if that video is the moving away quickly, or the hanging around bit. It would be nice to see the entire video, if one exists. Not flares if the eyewitness accounts are correct.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Being Invaded by Chinese Lanterns. I saw someone send one off at the beach the other Night, looked just like this except there was only one.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The whole truth is People do not believe anything. Is like even if they will show up and step off the UFO and say something ..people would still believe is probably secret American technology tested .

In today 's society the Information /Internet is working with and against us.

One day we would have to come out of this veil and believe that there has been always and will always be other beeings in this Universe and We Are Not The Only One ..we are not all that special people ..not all that special ....
edit on 19-8-2011 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
From the Korean News Video

Well let see The look like Ufo Orbs !

There is Similarity's back in the 50s !

it moves real slow almost hoovering like what was seen From the 1952 Washington D.C. UFO incident

wiki
1952 Washington D.C. UFO incident
en.wikipedia.org...

science.howstuffworks.com/
UFOs and the Government
science.howstuffworks.com...

tho many have said an Ufo Movement is the Zig & Zag Effect

and theirs the 1952 Utah incident Orbs Zigging and Zagging like a Swarm of Bees!

(The Living Room)
The 1952 Tremonton, Utah UFO Fleet
JKROG08's Collection
Member of AboveTopSecret.com
(Edited and Additions by Pegasus)
www.thelivingmoon.com...

tho the Koreaon Video is like between the 2 !

ive seen some videos of the Orb Fleets From New York Canada Mexico India China & within Europe
even within the Media News ! To NASA Satellite Cameras

who knows ! Open Minds
My Skeptic Mind says !

Ok OK I think they are ! Illuminated Big Weather Balloons on a windless Night ! or FLARES ! or a Skunk Works Project ? In Korea ! OR CGI or a Hologram laser Show ?
edit on 19-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

wow here you are again,

like the front page?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Anybody who says these are lanterns really hasn't seen a lantern outside there own house before, or let one of in the sky before, because they really are alot dimmer & dumber and never hold a formation, what was they using in these... 100 candles maybe?

They are very dim on camera phones you can't pick them up to far away at all, they are generally out of sight in a minute or so, and they never travel horizontal in any conditions they go up up up up up and disappear, gone... much like a mini hot air balloon which is essentially what they are right?, they are tiny orange dots pretty much as soon as you let go LOL, not solid white lights like these traveling across the sky in formations which actually hold for longer than half a second

You must have seen the cheaper ones lol, the ones I've seen are at least 5 mile distance and bright as those on the video. The reason they hold formation is due to a low wind not dispersing them much.

Chinese Lanterns, I bet my life on it!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I too have seen UFO "craft", up close and personal, and have been investigating UFO's since early seventies. My first sighting involved a light that six of us observed for about 15 minutes. It appeared to be nothing more than a medium bright "star" that began to move in a slow irregular pattern in space. As we watched, it would occasionally stop dead still for several minutes, become very dim, and later would increase in brightness about 4 fold, to become as bright as maybe Jupiter. At the end of the event, it dimmed slightly, them very bright, and accelerated incredibly fast (out) into space. That was in 65. As I began to investigate others sightings, and also quite a few of my personal experiences I have come to the conclusion that the phenomena of UFO's do indeed include a broad spectrum of anomalies, such as orb's , lights, as well as various shaped craft, and also what I would only describe as intelligent manipulation of energy, or perhaps manipulation of intelligent energy. I also agree that my experiences, were not controlled by my choice, but by theirs.
I have a close friend who was an Air Force F15, pilot who had one of these orbs circle his plane twice and became positioned 30 ft.off his right wing for about 30 seconds, then accelerated ahead of him out of sight within 5 seconds. He was just under mach 1 at the time. To my way of thinking that discounts the notion of secret military technology.
In the last 10 -15 yrs., I've noticed a dramatic increase in sightings of all kinds, world wide, and my conclusion at this point is that "they" are intentionally making their presence known. For what purpose is still a matter of conjecture. It is far too easy to try to assign a rational explanation to things we cannot comprehend. Just keep an open mind. Sooner or later, we'll discover the truth. I think sooner a very possible.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Also, after decades of NASA claiming there might not be anything more than bacteria on other planets with no proof of even that,all of a sudden today they jump all the way to the conlusion that other planets might want to destroy humans because of greenhouse gasses. Let's see from no water and no bacteria to heavily armed other worlds ready to destroy ours. How did we make that Jump?

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugmold
Being Invaded by Chinese Lanterns. I saw someone send one off at the beach the other Night, looked just like this except there was only one.

Actually you know what ATS, i'm just going to be honest with you guys for a change i'm really going to think about it dig deep and not try and be so ignorant

IMO this video looks nothing like what i see let of down the beach

When i see this Lantern being let of, it rise up quite abruptly because of the sea breeze it was carried up at a steep climb, what i noticed was these lantern didn't burn as bright as these objects we see in this video and it flickered as you would expect from a candle, and they don't travel horizontally either, after all there hot air balloons with there gases on full burner, these lights in Korea are white in colour yet the lanterns i see on the beach was orange and so so much dimmer, in fact coming to think of it they was so different the couldn't possible be lanterns, wow i think ive seen past things just being round, there is loads of round things, but there really not the same,

I feel so stupid

Totally appreciate you being honest and coming clean dude, fair play

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I can't believe how many people actually managed to either brush off or evade all the reasons clearly speaking against and still declare these ominous lights to be chinese lanterns!

So the reasons were clearly given:
1. given the circumstances (recording by cell) these lights are clearly too bright and
2. these ufos ( and by all means that is what they ARE BY DEFINITION untill verified and stated otherwise, also, no need to immediately pull aliens into this, unidentified means unidentified, jeez.) do seem to hold at least some kind of formation.

Just for the heck of it, lets have a little comparison. Watch this video... or yet better, fast forward to 2:30 to see them at their farthest (and to also skip the incredibly cheesy music).

Edit: why wonderful, the url's not working. Just visit this place www.youtube.com...

See the difference? Okay, these might still look relatively bright, but compare the behaviour of this lantern fleet to those lights from the ufo-video and you already have a noticable distinction.

So yeah, we certainly aren't in the position to tell what the fudge the lights from this video actually are, what we however can say is that those are NOT chinese lanterns.

I also can't think of any type of balloon since a) why should weather balloons or the like shine so goddamn bright and b) shouldn't also be any form of hot-air balloons since I can't imagine that firefueling those nonstop over such long time period ( plz regard OP information ) can be too healthy for them, ye know.

...but yeah, I'd really love to know what that actually is. Experience keeps me from immediately jumping to the ET solution... nice find, however.

S &... F? (Dunno, my flag function's been acting all weird since quite a while now, can't really flag anything thanks to that option being blacked out by what looks like some kind of anonymization bar, huh.)

edit on 19-8-2011 by Truthbender13 because: yt-video y u no work

edit on 19-8-2011 by Truthbender13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by Truthbender13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by whathasitcome2
Also, after decades of NASA claiming there might not be anything more than bacteria on other planets with no proof of even that,all of a sudden today they jump all the way to the conlusion that other planets might want to destroy humans because of greenhouse gasses. Let's see from no water and no bacteria to heavily armed other worlds ready to destroy ours. How did we make that Jump?

www.guardian.co.uk...

(NASA)
Martian Methane Reveals the Red Planet is not a Dead Planet
www.nasa.gov...

Discovery (News)
Mars Methane Mystery: What's Making the Gas?
Methane in Mars' atmosphere lasts less than a year meaning something -- either geologic or biological -- keeps belching it
news.discovery.com...

Yeah it cant be Bacteria!! It just Cant BE!! LOL!!

They Knew NASA and Scientist ! they Al-ways Have !

The Orbs are just Big Giant Space Critter Bactria !

or is it part of the Game as in Gearing Up for an Alien Invasion ! ? as Some claimed on ATS
you know people the Last Card !! Carol Rosen Speech !

Dr. Carol Rosin - The Disclosure Project (clip)
www.youtube.com...

The Fleets are on Stand by

The Good or Bad ones ??

Ohh Wait The Asteroids haven't came yet!!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthbender13

Watch this link

Chinese Lanterns

You can clearly see the same flicker and supposed change of colour as the original clip, also the brightness is there, as bright as the electric lights below.

I dunno why people get so defensive, if it looks like a latern, flies like a lantern, flickers like a lantern, comes from the same part of the world as the lanterns.....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Thats the point, they KNOW what lanterns look like in that part of the world!!!!! so lanterns don't make the national news!!! hope that makes my point.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Thats the point, they KNOW what lanterns look like in that part of the world!!!!! so lanterns don't make the national news!!! hope that makes my point.

Oh of course, silly me.... I must be mistaking that clearly obvious "fleet" of lanterns for it's obviously a fleet of invading little green men... funny how they only come out at night and "float" at slow speeds over the sky, in perfect formation... funnily enough, just like Chinese Lanterns.

Madness lol

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm not so certain that chinese lanterns could explain the sightings in Daejon S. Korea.
I can see the resemblance, but in my opinion, I don't think lanterns are the end-all debunk.

With Chinese lanterns you can see the outline of the balloon used as the inner lights illuminate throughout, even from far away; especially when zoomed in with a lens. They are also known for not lasting very long, either.
Being from South Korea, myself, I've seen my fair share of chinese lanterns, in Korea and in the U.S.

I can say for certain that my cousin, living in Daejon, said that these lights were a treat, and that people there have also tried to ID them as lanterns, but no one has been able to really agree on that. Really though, people in Korea would DEFINITELY know if a chinese lantern was in the air; as chinese culture permeates throughout most all eastern asia, era regardless.
The way these lights move, in the video, and the brightness lead me to believe otherwise.
Apparently, there have been numerous 'UFO' sightings recently in Korea, as a whole.

I'm not trying to say that these are definitely extraterrestrial, as I feel that terrestrial craft are getting craftier (punny); but that I don't think Chinese lanterns fit the bill, on this sucker. So far, they are UFO;s for sure, as in UNIDENTIFIED.

Maybe the world is gearing up for something big? MSM coverage of UFO's has steadily increased lately without the 'negative' implications of ET UFO belief, like there used to be~
edit on 19-8-2011 by bojimbo because: vocab lesson

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ya, I think the most reasonable and likely answer here is some lanterns as others have stated. it is exactly like any other lantern video overall, very pretty, but nothing extraordinary.

People really need to calm down when they see some slow moving lights in the sky going with the wind...

incidently, I stopped the first video about 2/3rds the way through, if one of them backed up or something and did some loops or some such, then I take back my initial observation...but it seemed pretty much the norm lantern attributes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join