It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Night has arrived! Here it is for all to follow and Confirm or debunk this 18 days of destructio

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm waiting right here, right now, just freaking come already.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
sweet. more doom and gloom posts.
just bring on Cthulhu to eat the most loyal and bring insanity to those who don't believe.

www.hulu.com is really cthulhu coded in disguise, btw.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well,

1 day down 17 more to go and yet I feel nothing changed for me or the world I live in. Yes markets down across to world but no more than in years past.

I did notice on live TV more smiles and just a sense of happy go lucky on several TV news and shows today, a kind of happy bubbling ineptness that struck me as odd. News anchors just off their game by a touch and more accidents around town per the news radio in my area. Even the players on Big Brother were unusually happy.

Just trying to capture some observations from today.

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
nothing is going to happen 17 days to "alter the consciousness of the world"...unless someone has a lot of '___' or MDT, and i mean A LOOOOOT!

you can believe in your new age hoodoo i have no problem with that. but if 18 days, 17 days or whatever go by and everything is business as usual, the doom and gloom/new age enlightenment people will conveniently say oops...miscalculated the date. after recalibrating the worldmind, the new date is (insert date here).

those of us that aren't so emo, will continue to go to work and live our lives and say "hmm...funny. nothing happened." but, on the slimmest of way far outside fraction of a percent chance that something does happen...we will say "well GD it. seems them kooks was right. huh."

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There was a quake in Japan while Earth, Mercury, The Sun, and Venus we're aligned.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

there are quakes in Japan everyday.and i'm talking 3.x - 6.x. the alignment means nothing.

Its going to take something like a full scale Global Thermal Nuclear War or an alien invasion on a global scale to get me to believe in this. A few earthquakes here and there or a volcano erupting or a little drop in the stock markets aren't going to change my mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I APPROVE OF YOUR MESSAGE SIR.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Welcome to the day 2 watch of the 18 days of destruction.

So far the markets around the globe have fallen 3-6% each day. Will this continue? What lies ahead?

Sleeping was not an easy task for me last night. I kept waking up and looking at the clock every 1-2 hours. Not normal for me. But even so, I don't feel tired or groggy.

Please, feel free to post your daily feelings and any changes you might notice.

edit on 19/8/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Today I had a dream about UFO's looking like shiny stars moving in the sky and (that is the weird part) I saw jellyfishes of white color flying also in the sky. I was in a parking lot during the winter at night when this happened and I was saying to other people that there were UFO's everywhere. Although, it seemed like they were barely looking at it and considering it normal. I do not know what is your take on it but I felt I had to say it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

There are always changes. If there weren't then there would be no news.

Sirric made a statement about they would consider to be an event to vindicate Calleman. Are you ready to do the same or are you going to argue that some small event is sufficient for you after the fact? That is the problem with these sorts of predictions. People end up being politicians in which no matter what happens politicians claim success.

An example: If 100k jobs are lost the politicians will claim that it could have been much worse had it not been for their valiant efforts.

So what would you claim is the magnitude of an event required for you to honestly say Calleman was right?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well,

Day 2 down with 16 more to go and yet I still feel nothing big has changed for me or the world I live in.

Markets down across the world again and the company I work for just lost 20% of it's value on the stock exchange. Glad I didn't buy the stock options...lol

I did not notice anything out of the normal day to day issues I encounter.

May the Peace be with you!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I am by no way in the prediction area, but I consider the mayans (their calendar at least) as true. I believe in ET's and that whatever we do soon the truth behind the cover of all that is happening will be revealed, it can not be otherwise, this is the purpose of evolution that we are now in, the universal consciousness.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well, Well, Well,

20 August 2011

Day 3 down with 15 more to go. I feel nothing big changed for me or world again.

Markets closed and no world wide Armageddon event so far.

Nothing out of the normal day to day issues experienced.

Wishing Peace on earth to all mankind......

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well, I am no professional debunker of things like the Pole Shift, for the North Pole already shifted several times in recent months. I remember when the Airports had to reset their instruments, and true North changed.

Saw this today, and it reminds me of the fact that Earth is quickly nearing the end of Her cycle.

Rain, Traffic, Land Contribute to Deadly Pa. Flood
abcnews.go.com...

I guess one could also call into play that the world's economy is in the hole, wars are raging all over the world, there are earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, volcanoes, and so on in the news every single day. To say it isn't happening is to have one's head under a rock.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I'm not asking for a prediction. I am asking what type of event you would consider an event sufficient to meet Calleman's claims. I saw an horrific accident today in which lives were lost. Although terrible for the people involved and their friends and family it is not the sort of event that would tell me that Calleman was right.

So what do you think would be the type of event to allow you to say that Calleman is right?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well, I am no professional debunker of things like the Pole Shift, for the North Pole already shifted several times in recent months. I remember when the Airports had to reset their instruments, and true North changed.

There is a pole shift and there is a shift in the magnetic pole. These are very different issues. The changes int he position of the Earth's axis following large earthquakes is not new and does not change the orientation of the pole. The airport issue was due to long term changes and was not due to a sudden change.

The term pole shift was used by Hancock to mean a rapid change in the orientation of the Earth's crust such as that seen in the movie 2012.

Saw this today, and it reminds me of the fact that Earth is quickly nearing the end of Her cycle.

Flash floods are common. They hit places all over the world. Flash floods have been happening since the time the Earth had rain - billions of years.

I guess one could also call into play that the world's economy is in the hole, wars are raging all over the world, there are earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, volcanoes, and so on in the news every single day. To say it isn't happening is to have one's head under a rock.

To claim that anything unusual is happening suggests that people have not been paying attention. The only item increasing is floods and that is due to a well known cause: the actions of people.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Auto,

All the activity around us today definitely appear heightened to a point that we can see that it is not a normal state of affairs, but is this due to the easy access to information and we just perceived it as being abnormal, or is it really getting crazier in the world as it is leading us to some ultimate catastrophe in 2012.

Well, I for one can't be sure. But if the gurus that are claiming this is our transition, lets make sure they are telling us the truth.
edit on 21/8/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, what do you know, day 4 is almost over with 14 days left and we are still here typing on our computers and talking about how crazy the world is, but no real or perceived changes have happened to me or the world as a whole.

We'll see how the market do starting in Asia here in the next few hours. If it continues to drop, there may be some further truths to this 18 days of destruction....
edit on 21/8/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

"Energy can not be created or destroyed. That is the law of conservation of energy. It merely changes states. Solid matter is a state of energy.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dn4cer2000

The question is whether matter can be created or destroyed. It can be created and destroyed. To tell us all that energy can change into matter is the same as stating that matter can be created.

Thanks for the support.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join