It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Night has arrived! Here it is for all to follow and Confirm or debunk this 18 days of destructio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Post here to track if the world has an overwhelming destruction nature during the next 18 days. Based on Carl Calleman's calendar.

Night 5(Destruction): August 17/18th

The Fifth Night or period of dark that follows is also the darkest period of each cycle.. In a plant's life this is the growth of the bud. In your history, this was puberty. In all of human history this has been a time of great physical hardship or major conflicts, i.e., the Ilionian Ice Age, the Neanderthals going extinct, Rome falling, and WWII are glaring examples.

ATS Link

Days and Nights of 9th level

Calleman vs Lungold

I'll start by pointing out the Markets have dropped extensively this morning and in Europe last night with Russia halting all trades.

edit on 18/8/11 by sirric because: added link to ATS discussion about 9th level.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
sweet. more doom and gloom posts.
just bring on Cthulhu to eat the most loyal and bring insanity to those who don't believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
More doom, just what I needed. Maybe the spagetti monster will come destroy us all

Meanwhile Calleman is half full of BS

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric

Days and Nights of 9th level

Did you seriously just link to Godlike Productions?

Here,
This is a thread with the same information,
but more detailed and accurate,
posted by one of our own members.

ATS: Last Mayan Cycle

Go give em a star or a bump.
Show some love.

ATS: the Mayan 9 levels

Or this more popular thread,
with video and everything.

David Grouchy
edit on 18-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Just ignore the close-minded ATS members that instantly gives the thread a thumbs down because of its destructive nature.

Thanks for posting
s&f

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Yep, he linked GLP, the trailer park of the conspiracy world. Just what I wanted to hear this morning. Doomers, just brilliant.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Ummm, yeah. So as I was saying.

Doesn't anyone find it interesting how in all conspiracy theorists rantings and ravings, they only need one distinguishable event that aligns with their proposed dates in order to prove that their theory must be accurate and true. So I guess that the fact that there was a major destructive event with regards to the Japanese Earthquake, or the Joplin Tornado, or the various murders and atrocities that happen daily (doesn't align with your 5th day/night postulation) have no bearing on anything?

-saige-

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
sweet. more doom and gloom posts.

you could always stay out of it by not clicking "2012" on the forums...jeez

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This sin't a doom and gloom thread, he is talking about the mayan's Pyramid of the sun which supposedly tracks the evolution of consciousness from the beginning of the universe...
Information on Consciousness Evolution if you're interested

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Lungold and Calleman don't seem to be able to get anything right about the Mayans. They are the a comedic pair at best. Their claims have no basis in reality.

Notice how their metaphor matches the planting cycle seen in the northern hemisphere.
See the 9 levels of the pyramid - not found in all pyramids as they claim
Notice that levels are named mammalian, cellular, and galactic - ideas unknown to the Maya

Here is what a real Mayan scholar has to say about Calleman
Prophet of nonsense #1: Carl Johan Calleman – 2012? No, 2011!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments, I figure this is a lynchpin of the whole conciseness theory based on the Mayan calendar so why not either prove it or debunk it, This is NOT meant to be a gloom and doom thread. It is a pivotal moment in all of the 2012 hype and we can use it as a indication on whether or not it will come to pass.

If WW3 or an Asteroid the size of a brown dwarf or a total world economic collapse or some other world wide event happens in the next, say, 18 days, then there may be some truth to this, but as of now it has not been too accurate. As to the other disasters, they aren't really world wide and so taken in that context, we can't use them as bellwethers to this time frame.

I personally believe that we will increase our conciseness to a higher plane, but not based on this Mayan calendar and not in the next year either.

Keep posting away!

edit on 18/8/11 by sirric because: added content

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Honestly who knows about this stuff but can anyone argue that we dont really need some kind of change? Thats why i dont neccesarilly look at it as "doom and gloom" but as an enlightenment.. That is if something does happen because i think we all need a huge reality check as we have strayed very far away from the source whatever that is..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

From the linked to document we find a large number of mistakes.

According to ancient Mayan beliefs the Cosmos was made up by Nine Underworlds.

This is not true. That is a colonialist invention.

Thus, each of the Nine Underworlds was created through a sequence of Thirteen Heavens.

Another claim that is not Mayan.

This is a curious finding since this time period, 16.4 billion years, is very close to the age of the universe, 15 billion years, the time when matter first emerged from light (Big Bang)

No. The Big Bang was 13.7 billion years ago.

The beginning of the creation of the First Underworld thus coincides well with the current best estimate of the beginning of Creation.

That is wrong.

The table has nothing right.
1. Matter did not exist 16.4 billion years ago
2. Complex life existed well after 820Ma. The Cambrian age begins 540Ma
3. Monkeys appeared around 35Ma although primates begin 58Ma
4. Humans did not appear 2Ma. Some fossils date to 7Ma. Homo dates to 2.5Ma. H. Sapiens is recent
5. Spoken language is uncertain although values range from 50,000 to 500,000 years ago
6. Writing did begin in 3115BC. The Dispilio tablet was dated to 5260BC
7. Industrialism is supposed to begin in 1755. Savery's 1698 steam engine shows another flaw in Calleman's claims
8. The IT revolution is listed for 1999. Didn't Calendar hear about the PC in 1982, or the IBM 360 in 1963, or all of the computer companies of the 1960s, 1970s, or 1980s?
9. Finally it's transformation beginning on September 3. I'm already laughing after these other abysmal failures.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
does the down of the dow count it is down by 3.6%? to some that is doom. To me it is a new beginning.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Calleman has been debunked numerous times in the past. Where would you like me to star? His claim that the Mayan underworld was hierarchically based? His claim that all Mayan pyramids were built with nine levels? His claim that the universe is 16.4 billions years? How about my favorite? The calendar he uses (Coba Stela 1) to base his entire timeline around extends much farther back than he claims. If one were actually to calculate the date that calendar begins at it would be several trillion years ago. However since Calleman cannot shoehorn this into a date that seems to vaguely correspond to some event he ignores most of the stela.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The table has nothing right. 1. Matter did not exist 16.4 billion years ago 2. Complex life existed well after 820Ma. The Cambrian age begins 540Ma 3. Monkeys appeared around 35Ma although primates begin 58Ma 4. Humans did not appear 2Ma. Some fossils date to 7Ma. Homo dates to 2.5Ma. H. Sapiens is recent 5. Spoken language is uncertain although values range from 50,000 to 500,000 years ago 6. Writing did begin in 3115BC. The Dispilio tablet was dated to 5260BC 7. Industrialism is supposed to begin in 1755. Savery's 1698 steam engine shows another flaw in Calleman's claims

You realize all those dates you're so certain of are estimates, right?
1. matter didn't exist? um wrong, matter as we know it didn't. But matter can't be destroyed or created, if you're a materialist.. Plus, the big bang very well could've happened 16.4 billion years ago, just like they claim.
13.7 billion could very well be wrong...we can't actually see what happened in the big bang or when exactly it happened.
2. a huge estimate. Why are you using estimates as complete fact?
3. Again, another estimate.
4. Our best estimates says 2.5 Ma, they say 2 Ma. That's an insignificant difference.
5. Because there's any evidence at all of spoken language, right?
6. Not much experience with these topics but I have read Gilgamesh

7. This is pretty much the same as debating with someone about when the Renaissance started exactly.
There are multiple important dates that you can consider the starting point.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

8. The IT revolution is listed for 1999. Didn't Calendar hear about the PC in 1982, or the IBM 360 in 1963, or all of the computer companies of the 1960s, 1970s, or 1980s?

And the government doesn't have top secret technology? Plus after 1999, I sure did see A LOT more people using personal cell phones, and those smart touchscreens arrived pretty soon after that as well..It sure seems to me as if there was a "revolution" around 1999.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The big problem and this needs to be said because it is seen as negative is that the famous end people talk about doesn't mean the death of ALL! Come on people and look further ! There is no such thing as end everybody. Einstein said it and had it all right when he said that '' Nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything transforms ''.

2012 ain't different from this, instead of seeing this as doom, the end or any negative thought you guys and girls should see this as progress, the end of a cycle, development, a new beginning or the best word would be evolution.

Remember dear ATSers that every single thing here on earth happens for a reason. For those who say that many bad events happened recently I have this to say. There is good because there is bad and bad because there is good. There can not be one without the other. (The perfect equilibrium which is the famous Yin and Yang)

Let's try to see the positive aspect of this and leave fear, because fear causes negative stress, which causes havoc, and so on until death. Again and again this is only normal and ain't no such thing as doom and gloom, it is only a matter of perception.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Stereo,

All your points are invalid since there is no proof of your debunking. Were you there or have video proof when the universe began?

Yes, science once thought the earth was flat, well they were wrong there as too many other time frames of science based proof.

I am not looking to debunk based on someone else scientific hearsay, This thread is to prove it right or wrong for a fact that we will all observe.

Either 18 days go by and no destruction take place and then we carry on knowing 100% with facts that this is bull or a huge world change happens and then he will be proven correct.

Sighting some calculations that may or may not be correct leave doubt in some minds. This will not, at least I hope.

No slam intended, I'm just providing a forum to observe this claim and that is all. All other debunking claims are based on imperfect science.

Sirric

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Just another agent debunking all the stuff that could cause fear to the masses. Your reign will come to an end soon and you know it. With that being said, good luck when the time will be for you to answer for your actions.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

1. matter didn't exist? um wrong, matter as we know it didn't. But matter can't be destroyed or created, if you're a materialist.. Plus, the big bang very well could've happened 16.4 billion years ago, just like they claim.

No you are wrong on many points.
1. Matter can be created and destroyed. It is done in stars and in nuclear reactors and bombs all of the time. Ever hear of E=mc2? The big bang was 13.7billion years ago. The 16.4 value is off by 20%. It's not even close.

a huge estimate. Why are you using estimates as complete fact?

It's not a huge estimate. The time is well known from deposits in many different places. The 820Ma value is a farce.

Again, another estimate.

Again, Calleman is completely wrong.

Our best estimates says 2.5 Ma, they say 2 Ma. That's an insignificant difference.

That makes Calleman off by 25%. That's not insignificant. That's simply a bad value and Calleman is claiming that his machinations are on target.

Because there's any evidence at all of spoken language, right?

You got it!

Not much experience with these topics but I have read Gilgamesh

Did you know that early writing was not prose. People were writing over over a thousand years in the fertile crescent area before prose was invented?

7. This is pretty much the same as debating with someone about when the Renaissance started exactly.
There are multiple important dates that you can consider the starting point.

What's clear though is that Calleman is wrong. Any way you look at it Calleman is wrong.

And the government doesn't have top secret technology? Plus after 1999, I sure did see A LOT more people using personal cell phones, and those smart touchscreens arrived pretty soon after that as well..It sure seems to me as if there was a "revolution" around 1999.

No matter how you look at it Calleman is wrong. He misses the start of Microsoft and Oracle and Cullinet and IBM and Digital Equipment and Intel and computers with ICs and ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join