It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
while certainly not the only evidence,as the previous 20 or so links show but heres the Hueyatlaco link > en.wikipedia.org...

after readinh the link...it's proof positive that the scientific and archoelogical community "has to adhere to a pre arranged agenda" that was orchestrated and is enforced by tptb...

tptb "do not want the common masses to understand their true past and orogins.because they know that we are fast hurdling towards another cycle of destruction...
edit on 13-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I see.

So an archaeological finding you consider to be an anomaly is being "kept secret by TPTB" and your evidence for this conspiracy is that you can find it on Wiki?

Good thing wiki's a secret site, otherwise the whole world would know and TPTB's evil plan would be foiled!

Harte

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hueyatlaco is an archeological site in Valsequillo, Mexico where sophisticated man-made tools were discovered in geographic strata that multiple peer reviewed studies have dated to ca. 250,000 ybp (years before the present).[1][2][3][4]

These controversial findings are orders of magnitude older than the scientific consensus for habitation of the New World (which generally traces widespread human migration to the New World to 13,000 to 16,000 ybp). The findings at Heuyatlaco have mostly been repudiated by the larger scientific community, and have seen only occasional discussion in the literature...

In mid-1969, Szabo, Malde and Irwin-Williams[1] published their first paper about dating the excavation site. The stone tools were discovered in situ in a stratum that also contained animal remains. Radiocarbon dating of the animal remains produced an age of over 35,000 ybp. Uranium dating produced an age of 260,000 ybp, ± 60,000 years.

The authors admitted that they had no definitive explanation for the anomalous results.

Wikipedia quotes from above link...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My question is.. why isn't the site studied more?
I would think even a 35000 ybp dating would have heavy repercussions on the field?
Seriously it is a shame this discovery after that many years is still just a mere oopart curiosity listed in fringe sites.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
I would think even a 35000 ybp dating would have heavy repercussions on the field?
Seriously it is a shame this discovery after that many years is still just a mere oopart curiosity listed in fringe sites.

It is -

current studies at the site

Most recent pictures of the site

Another view of the site and a discussion of dissent and 'crackpottery'

It has had several books have been written about it. i would recommend the one by Charlie Hatchett, if a bit partisan it explains the difficulty with the site in great detail. The last excavations were done in 2009 I do believe.

A quick summary: a very confused stratigraphy which has older layer with remains appearing to be beneath younger layers. The explanation of this if very technical but possible by geologic processes and to that charges of 'planting' of fake evidence etc, one confused site!

edit on 13/10/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

the mainstream scientists and archeologists receive their $$$ grants and pay checks from the state and government...tptb...and anyways these scientists and archeologists are not paid or publicly allowed to "dig for the truth"...only to uncover and expose evidences and artifacts that agree with tptb's fabricated history of lies and deceit..

because tptb have a pre-arranged agenda that the mainstream scientists and archeologists are forced to follow.a sinister agenda that supresses the truth and keeps the real origins of humanity and cycles of natural and self inflicted disasters away from us.tptb want the mainstream left in the dark and so worried about money and materialism, posessed by temporary illusions, that we are unaware of whats really going on and whats headed our way...again

and any out of time evidence and artifacts are quickly and ruthlessly kept out of the limelight,ridiculed and ignored...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
CUT...

Thanks for the links and the book suggestion.
I suppose my ignorance was due to my lazyness in researching.
I often stop to the first 2 to 3 main results in google. Or wikipedia.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

the mainstream scientists and archeologists receive their $$$ grants and pay checks from the state and government...tptb...and anyways these scientists and archeologists are not paid or publicly allowed to "dig for the truth"...only to uncover and expose evidences and artifacts that agree with tptb's fabricated history of lies and deceit..

because tptb have a pre-arranged agenda that the mainstream scientists and archeologists are forced to follow.a sinister agenda that supresses the truth and keeps the real origins of humanity and cycles of natural and self inflicted disasters away from us.tptb want the mainstream left in the dark and so worried about money and materialism, posessed by temporary illusions, that we are unaware of whats really going on and whats headed our way...again

and any out of time evidence and artifacts are quickly and ruthlessly kept out of the limelight,ridiculed and ignored...

the next cyclic disaster that will wipe a lot of us out "again" and tptb are prepared and ready to survive,just like they did when atlantis was destroyed.the expendable masses and like it or not that means you and i, will have a very rude awakening

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

CUT...

My pleasure - it's a good read and very interesting site and a good lesson too in human egos and how they complicate science. I use to use this site as a discussion point for students taking Archaeology 101.

If you get more interested go to the Hall of Ma'at site and look up Charlie Hatchett he posts there and there are updates on what is happening at that site and the contro involving it

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
one group of links show and explain how the evidence is real and is way out of line and out of tune with our force fed history...

and another group of links show and explain how the evidence in not accurate and is wrong...

meanwhile,as tptb set everyone at eachothers throats,the "evidence that is there" and has been proven to be true,gathers dust,is ridiculed and forgotten..

just as tptb want it..ignored and left behind...

a big screen tv is way more important than realizing that we have reached an advanced state hundreds of thousands and even millions of years ago and then were thrown and knocked back down to a mad max state and then further reduced to a cave man way of life...

the secret knowledge and truth about the history and origins of humanity are purposefully supressed and hidden from the mainstream. we go back a very,very long time...and tptb are well aware...

what color is lady gaga's hair this week? i just have to know!....sooooo very very sad indeed...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It is -

current studies at the site

Most recent pictures of the site

Another view of the site and a discussion of dissent and 'crackpottery'

It has had several books have been written about it.

Surely not!

I mean, this is a finding kept secret by TPTB. Obviously, it's not public knowledge, right Hans?

Harte

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

CUT...

I'll "second" the recommendation on Charlie Hatchett's book. We often disagree on interpretation, but I do respect his integrity and his willingness to go out and see things and discover them. He's a regular over at the Hall of Ma'at and posts good quality links to "humans in North America before 12,000 BC."

Plus, he's got a nifty personal site with pictures of things he's found.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't disagree with your view but just wanted to say I wonder how the hell TPTB will enjoy living on a world that has ended in catastrophe. Can you imagin the mess, smell, bodies etc. No infrastructure whatsoever. No matter how much you hoard it will run out at the end and you will have to raise your snout above ground. I keep thinking when I read about the bunkers for the elite - what happens if your exits all get blocked and you can't get out? A second catastrophe no doubt, I'd rather go quick that slow!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
reply to post by blocula

I don't disagree with your view but just wanted to say I wonder how the hell TPTB will enjoy living on a world that has ended in catastrophe. Can you imagin the mess, smell, bodies etc. No infrastructure whatsoever. No matter how much you hoard it will run out at the end and you will have to raise your snout above ground. I keep thinking when I read about the bunkers for the elite - what happens if your exits all get blocked and you can't get out? A second catastrophe no doubt, I'd rather go quick that slow!

That is one of the problems with the 'hypothesis'; that somehow the elite magically survive, but the bunkers don't, the elite don't and everyone goes back to cave men BUT the theory needs for the elite to survive so men survive but not a piece of the the old civilization does, but the elite know everything...lol......internal consistency isn't the hypothesis' strong point!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ever notice that whenever someone finds an out of place or out of time artifact.that turns our force fed history upside down and starts people re-thinking all we've been taught and told...

the mainstream scientists and archeologists "come out of the woodwork" and scramble to proclaim that "its fake" "the dates must be are all wrong" "it can not be that old" "the artifact has been misidentified"

they do this so often,that it becomes painfully obvious their narrow minded views are following a pre-arranged agenda of denouncing any and all evidence that goes against the current mainstream beliefs about our history...

on tv,i watched and listened to dr.zahi hawass,the at the time,egyptian antiquities director,being asked..."is there any possibility at all that the giza pyramids and sphinx might be older then we think"

his response was,after he actually got visibly upset,raised his voice and said..."absolutely not" "uh uh" "nooo way"

now thats a real open minded "professional" if i ever heard one...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
and heres a link that shows one example of how dr.zahi hawass,mentioned in the above reply,has been deceiving the public newsflavor.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
this dr,hawass and the egyptian government "refuse" the DNA testing of any ancient mummies!

they say that..."it won't lead to anything"

they've got to be kidding me!...this is unbelievable!...what!...kind of a statement is that?

they say..."it is out of the question,no DNA testing on ancient egyptian mummies will be allowed"

they must think people are stupid or something.

hmmmmmm,i wonder why no DNA tests?...just what is it that they don't want us to find out about?...as usual!

Hawass is skeptical of DNA testing of Egyptian mummies. He stated that "From what I understand, it is not always accurate and it cannot always be done with complete success when dealing with mummies. Until we know for sure that it is accurate, we will not use it in our research".[38] In December 2000 a joint team from Waseda University in Japan and Cairo's Ain Shams University tried to get permission for DNA testing of Egyptian mummies, but was denied by the Egyptian Government.[citation needed] Hawass added that DNA analysis was out of the question because it would not lead to anything > from wikipedia

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The most glaringly obvious evidence that humanity had reached an advanced state a long time ago and then were mostly destroyed... is hiding in plain sight...

The Great Pyramid at Giza...

UFO Aliens may have helped build Pyramids of Giza, says Cairo University archeologist...

Head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen in December 2010 had told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.

On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied “I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is “not of this world”.

Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen had refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

and heres a link that shows one example of how dr.zahi hawass,mentioned in the above reply,has been deceiving the public newsflavor.com...

The page you linked pretends that there is only one such shaft in the GP.

In fact, the pics shown were taken in the two different shafts.

But anything goes when trying to slander Zahi, eh Blocula?

Harte

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
"There will be no DNA testing of egyptian mummies!"..."There is no way the great pyramid are older that we think!"..."No digging will be allowed uder the sphinx!"...

Even though it has been proven that there is a hidden chamber under the sphinx...Give me a break...I'm not stupid...> www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The existence of chambers under the Sphinx is well known. Egyptian authorities confirmed another discovery in 1994; its unearthing was announced in a newspaper report that was carried under the headline, "Mystery Tunnel in Sphinx":

Workers repairing the ailing Sphinx have discovered an ancient passage leading deep into the body of the mysterious monument.

The Giza Antiquities chief, Mr Zahi Hawass, said there was no dispute the tunnel was very old. However, what is puzzling is: who built the passage?

Why? And where does it lead...? Mr Hawass said he had no plans to remove the stones blocking the entrance. The secret tunnel burrows into the northern side of the Sphinx, about halfway between the Sphinx's outstretched paws and its tail.(4)

Well whattaya know..."He has no plans to remove the stones"...What else in new?...And TPTB"s agenda of keeping the mainstream masses dumbed down and far away from The Truth goes on and on and on...
edit on 17-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

"There will be no DNA testing of egyptian mummies!"..."There is no way the great pyramid are older that we think!"..."No digging will be allowed uder the sphinx!"...

Dna testing has been done on Egyptian mummies. Fairly extensive testing, in fact.

Excavation in front of the Sphinx has been done twice since Hawass took his current job (assuming he still works there.)

There is no way the GP is older than Khufu, as writing in unreachable (except by dynamite) areas of the GP attests to.

Just making crap up doesn't count. You'd do better to find something real to snivel about, as all the above are either fabricated Hawass quotes or absolutely correct Hawass quotes.

The fact that you can find a website that makes claims about Hawass isn't very surprising. After all, you (and others) make false claims about him right here at this one.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join