It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
plagiarizing!?!?!?!?...are you going on your 5th day without sleep? or just trying to make me laugh?

putting up a link,is the same thing as copying and pasting a part of that link...how is it not?

Because the former clearly attributes the work to the author, while the other attempts to pass someone else's work as your own.

if you make $$$ off of somone elses writing its plagiarizing...

Making money has nothing to do with it - what you did was clearly plagiarism - and in violation of the forum T&C.

Plagiarism is defined in dictionaries as the "wrongful appropriation," "close imitation," or "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work.

Hey, did you see what I did there? Ironic, eh?

read through some of my threads and their opening paragraphs,i hardly need to copy anyone elses writing,unless it's for "information" pertaining to the thread...just like putting up a link that leads to someone elses writing...

Fortunately it's very easy to see when you have plagiarised. The grammar, sentence structure, spelling and overall readability improve immeasurably.

"we are going to be mostly annihilated in the near future,again and tptb know its going to happen and the sheeple are too posessed by materialism to care!

You seem to be suggesting that humanity is completely wiped out completely every few million years on some kind of long cycle - without leaving a shred of physical evidence - yet to support this assertion, you keep posting stuff from biblical literalists who think the world is only 6000 years old. It is completely incoherent. I suspect you don't read your own links...you certainly don't comprehend them.

Aside from anything else, who are the "TPTB"? It seems a nebulous and vacuous concept. Name some names. I dare you. Show me how they control all the world's archaeologists and historians, without leaving any evidence of their interference. Or why the hell they should bother?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
"Making money has nothing to do with it"

it does'nt? so if i took a book already piblished and printed and re-submitted it as my own and it was published and sold for $$$...nothing legally would happen to me?

i don't know what or why anyones discussing the matter anyways? i see hundreds of posts all over the place where people copied and pasted some one elses information...

argue and deny our inevitable demise all you want...nothing lasts forever and neither will we...

hmmmmmm,i wonder why the "beautiful rich elites" have blast proof bunkers like this one example of many, prepared and waiting for them,2,000 feet beneath solid granite? > en.wikipedia.org... while their expendable servants,"you and i" will be left on the surface...and then they will rise up out of their bunkers to rule the shell shocked survivors as the kings and queens of their new world order...
edit on 9-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You plagarized material and posted it as your own words

EOM

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
argue and deny our inevitable demise all you want...nothing lasts forever and neither will we...

hmmmmmm,i wonder why the "beautiful rich elites" have blast proof bunkers like this one example of many, prepared and waiting for them,2,000 feet beneath solid granite? > en.wikipedia.org... while their expendable servants,"you and i" will be left on the surface...and when the dust has settled,they will rise up out of their bunkers to rule the shell shocked survivors as the new kings and queens in a much less populated,more easily controlled new world order..

just exactly what the elite survivors of atlantis did, when they escaped their destruction and re-appeared to the prehistoric people of the,what we now call,the ancient middle east and central america and became their gods and goddesses,kings and queens...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by blocula

You plagarized material and posted it as your own words

EOM
it's spelled...plagiarised

and whattaya know!!!...i was right again > Plagiarism is not a crime per se but is disapproved more on the grounds of moral offence,[7][17] and cases of plagiarism can involve liability for copyright infringement.

that sentence ^^^ i ripped off from wikipedia (*_*)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

it's spelled...plagiarised

Both spellings are correct. The wiki page you quote spells it with a z.

and whattaya know!!!...i was right again > Plagiarism is not a crime per se but is disapproved more on the grounds of moral offence,[7][17]

Eh?!? Right about what??

The argument wasn't whether plagiarism is a crime or not - it is whether you have plagiarized.

You really are hard work.

You plagiarized someone else's work by posting it without citing them - you tried to pass it off as your own. In this case it isn't a crime, but it is against the site T&C and as your own quote put it, it is a "moral offence"

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i wonder what the archeologists of 5,000 years from now,will have to say about our present day civilization.they will literally have to dig down into the ground to discover what we were about and the kinds of technology we posessed.just like archeologists now have to dig down to unearth a city like troy.

perhaps they will find scattered remnants of our cars and planes and talk about how crude of a technology we posessed as compared to theres...

5,000 years from now.our technology and the ways we live will be profoundly changed.nothing will be the same.if we could catch a glimpse of where new york city is right now,but see it as it will look 5,000 years from now.what we would see would be astonishing.

just visualize the difference from what new york city looks like now,compared to what it looked like only 500 years ago.with indians canoeing through crystal clear waters.hunting within huge forests and fields.how could they have ever known or understood back then what reality had in store? that where they were living and eating and sleeping, would someday be made of concrete,steel and glass that touches the sky...

its the very same thing now...we can't comprehend what will be 5,000 years from now...or can we?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptHowdy

Love this, CaptHowdy -

This is the kind of thinking which keeps me here.

Props to OP. A certain logic in your logic. ThQ.

Cheers-
Nexo

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
where is the ancient sumerian empire?...gone

where is the ancient babylonian empire?...gone

where is the ancient persian empire?...gone

where is the ancient egyptian empire?...gone

where is the ancient mayan empire?...gone

where is the incan empire?...gone

where is the toltec empire?...gone

where is the ancient greek empire?...gone

where is ancient roman empire?...gone

where is the mongolian empire?...gone

where is napoleons european empire?...gone

where is hitlers nazi empire?...gone

where is the japanese pacific empire?...gone

where is mussolini's italian empire?...gone

where is stalins russian empire?...gone

where is mao's chinese empire?...gone

where is pol pots cambodian empire?...gone

"where will the united states be someday" ?...gone

edit on 10-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
They will just half ass reply and say that those civilization are not gone they just amalgamated themselves globally

We have had forms of humanoids, humans, all kinds of primitive man that has been on the earth for over a million years. I am positive that there has been small isolated groups that we more advanced than the others. These people had no need to keep records and lived like the indians do in south america and africa today. They leave no trace. there homes and tools all made out of wood and rope.

There has been catacalysms on a global level in the past. There were humanoids during that time. A lack of record doesnt not mean it didnt happen.

There are flood myths around the world and some myths go back even further in the case of the Hopi which their stories claim that earth destroyed itself 3 times before by Fire, Ice, then water, whats next? Research it.

The 6 days of creation in the bible are really ages that spanned millions of years or more.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I listed all those empires as an obvious way to understand that nothing lasts forever.Our lives are so short,that it's hard for us to even comprehend what the passing of millions of years actually means...

There are fossilized sea shells at the top of Mt.Everest-29,035 ft.Thats over 5 miles high...think about what that means...

In the future,the United States will not exist anymore and it will someday be remembered as an ancient empire and in the distant future it will become nothing but a myth and a legend and long after that it will have been completely forgotten...
edit on 12-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

There are fossilized sea shells at the top of Mt.Everest,29,000 ft. up...think about what that means...

It means that, just as we have measured it to be lifting today, the Himalayan range has been uplifting for a very long time.

Why? What did you think it means?

Harte

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Fossilized seashells that have been found 5 miles high on a mountain. Means that any advanced civilizations that existed millions of years ago, within the distant forgotten past, will have been 99% crushed overturned and buried. All that would remain of them are the ocasional strange "out of time" artifacts that are found and quickly supressed and ridiculed...

The elite rulers of this world today, "do not want us to know" that humanity rises to an "advanced state" and then falls, or is thrown back, to a "prehistoric caveman like state" over and over again. Caused by The "self inflicted" results of our technology running amok, from "cyclic natural disasters" from "cosmic cataclysms" and like it or not, quite possibly, from "aliens invading earth" Unleashing upon us terrible and unimaginably vast upheavels all over this planet...

Those royal elite, The "beautiful people" who dominate and control us here and now.
Are well aware of these cycles. As they are the direct lineage of the survivors of Atlantis and they are prepared for the next cycle of annihilation and we, "the expendables commodities" that they have always treated us like, are not a part of their survival agenda...

Where is my blast proof bunker? Surely by now, i could and should have one. After all the years of tax $$$ that they have constantly and consistently extorted out of my blood, sweat, tears and hard labor. Forcibly taken and casually enforced with threats of prison, if i make too many waves. Along with the purposefully installed fear of looming homelessness, that they hang over my head every single day of my life, if i rock their boat. I do not want to die either, so I need an atomic bomb proof shelter, beneath 2,000 feet of solid granite, just like theirs, Just like the ones they all have ready and waiting for them...Oooops! i almost forgot, my blood is not of their elite royal bloodline...

Seriously think about this for a minute...The leaders of this world. The rulers of Spain, America, England, Germany, Poland, Norway, Russia, Italy, France, Holland, Portugal, Sweden, Austria ect,ect, are all "related by blood" and if you think they are not, well read the following...

During the 1700's for one example of many. France and Spain were at war. Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields, were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands, on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens, the Princes and Princesses, the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!!...it's simply fantastic, disgusting and evil...and it is the truth...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!?!?!...They are evil...

Everyone of us must break away our chains of denial. Shatter the rose colored veneer that they have placed around us. Stop playing their sinister games of war. Fracture this warped charade of greed that they have created and twisted around our lives. That has blinded our eyes, closed our minds and led our souls far astray. Try to understand, try to realize that those unfortunate implications and complications are only their illusions, not ours and together we can welcome the awakening dawn of a new future, that will arise and shine upon us, when we face what is called "the truth" with open arms and loving hearts...If we do not, if we continue to refuse and deny, this generation here and now alive on earth, will be the next harvest of death...

Because only then, when and if we do, will we be able to understand why they act like they are, because they know they are, all related by blood! They have been for a very long time and they still are now...The phrase "us and them" does not even begin to expose the brutal reality of whats really happening, whats really going on around us.What they are doing to us. What they know and never will tell us...

edit on 13-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Fossilized seashells that have been found 5 miles high on a mountain. Means that any advanced civilizations that existed millions of years ago, within the distant forgotten past, will have been 99% crushed overturned and buried.

Sure.

All the "advanced" ones have been crushed and buried while all the "primitive" ones left plenty of evidence.

I guess it was primitive cultures that took a bunch of sea shells up to the tops of the Himalayans?

All that would remain of them are the ocasional strange "out of time" artifacts that are found and quickly supressed and ridiculed...

No "out of time" artifacts exist to be ridiculed.

The only thing ridiculed in this subject area are people that make claims like yours above.

People like you are either too lazy to find out for themselves that no such artifacts exist, or are too invested in a fantasy world view to even care to find out.

Harte

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

i wonder what the archeologists of 5,000 years from now,will have to say about our present day civilization.they will literally have to dig down into the ground to discover what we were about and the kinds of technology we posessed.just like archeologists now have to dig down to unearth a city like troy.

Actually, they'll have ancient texts that they'll read, along with ancient artifacts and ancient museums. We have ancient writings from other civilizations (5,000 years ago) and even the equivalent of a museum or two (with labeled displays.)

The invention of the printing press means we are able to leave more information to our descendants than any other civilization has before. Even if some sort of super-plague came in and wiped out every lifeform, alien archaeologists would be able to recreate a good idea of our cultures and civilizations simply through the written records and artifacts -- including catalogs of goods and services that show how each device was used, shop manuals, blueprints, etc, etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Fossilized seashells that have been found 5 miles high on a mountain.

In limestone, that came from an ocean bed. The whole slope of the mountain is one huge uplifted block of stone, created when continents collide. So you can find the fossilized seashells at other places on the slopes.

Everyone of us must break away our chains of denial.

One of the better ways of doing this is to study geology and the shapes of the earth. So many people cite geology that they don't understand -- instead of looking at the layers of rock and seeing the stories they tell.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Personally, the only so called OOPART i find compelling is the Hueyatlaco finding.
What's the scientific consensus on the matter?
Was Virginia Steen-Mcintyre really fired over this?
Is this an example of how most universities and archeological societies deal with anomalous findings?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
while certainly not the only evidence,as the previous 20 or so links show but heres the Hueyatlaco link > en.wikipedia.org...

after reading the link...it's proof positive that the scientific and archoeoogical community "has to adhere to a pre arranged agenda" that was orchestrated and is enforced by tptb...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
Personally, the only so called OOPART i find compelling is the Hueyatlaco finding.
What's the scientific consensus on the matter?
Was Virginia Steen-Mcintyre really fired over this?
Is this an example of how most universities and archeological societies deal with anomalous findings?

No, it's an example of how a lead scientist deals with an underling that tries to show her up.

It was Steen-McIntyre's boss' place to publish findings on the site. She usurped her boss.

But she didn't get fired, and she's still working in her field.

Harte

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

while certainly not the only evidence,as the previous 20 or so links show but heres the Hueyatlaco link > en.wikipedia.org...

after reading the link...it's proof positive that the scientific and archeological community "has to adhere to a pre arranged agenda" that was orchestrated and is enforced by tptb...

tptb "do not want the common masses to understand their true past and origins.because they know that we are fast hurdling towards another cycle of destruction...

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join