It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I grew up going out in the woods every weekend and finding/digging archeological sites. I have dug thousands of them and know what is found with ancient peoples. I have searched high and low for some evidence of a past technological civilization. I have been in the woods, on the rock cliffs, dug in the dirt, and have enough knowledge and experience to tell you that we are the first.

There are hints that thousands of years ago there was some sort of remnant knowledge of something, But whatever it was did not happen on this planet. There is evidence (extremely little of it) that could lead one to think that possibly a group of humans came here from somewhere else with advanced knowledge. Like refugees starting over. They had some tools, a few traditions and a few keepsakes.

We are a species with amnesia. We don't know where we're from. We don't remember why we're here. All of this has happened before. And it will happen again.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

We barely have any decent 10,000 yr old artifacts, but what says that a civilization fall and rise would be just 10,000 yrs.. that less than 0.000025%, compared to life of earth. It could be 100,000 yrs where the last advanced civilization fell and everything from than to now would be humanity building it self way back for its possible destruction in 300-400yrs(my estimate
).

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
the history of humanity,that we are told,taught and trained to believe...is a lie and a grand deception...the top 10 most bizzare and controversial archeological artifacts > www.toptenz.net...

the leaders of this world have been and continue to destroy our true history and origins!

what are they doing to us!...and why?

500 million year old iron and wood hammer!!! > unexplainedmysteriesoftheworld.com...
edit on 5-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
all over the world strange and bizzare, out of place and out of time artifacts like these > www.squidoo.com... and many, many others have been found time and time again and are purposefully supressed and ridiculed. people are taught and trained to think about this kind of evidence as being fringe and faked, because these anomalies go completely against tptb's agenda of teaching and telling everyone that we are the greatest civilization that has ever lived, when they already know we are not...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
I grew up going out in the woods every weekend and finding/digging archeological sites. I have dug thousands of them and know what is found with ancient peoples. I have searched high and low for some evidence of a past technological civilization. I have been in the woods, on the rock cliffs, dug in the dirt, and have enough knowledge and experience to tell you that we are the first.

There are hints that thousands of years ago there was some sort of remnant knowledge of something, But whatever it was did not happen on this planet. There is evidence (extremely little of it) that could lead one to think that possibly a group of humans came here from somewhere else with advanced knowledge. Like refugees starting over. They had some tools, a few traditions and a few keepsakes.

We are a species with amnesia. We don't know where we're from. We don't remember why we're here. All of this has happened before. And it will happen again.

Wow thousands of sites - rather an active looter aren't we? Where have you been destroying our heritage?

Oh and what 'hints" are these?

There is evidence (extremely little of it)

Such as?

We are a species with amnesia. We don't know where we're from. We don't remember why we're here.

So are there species without amnesia? I would suspect that all known species have this 'defect'. Why would we remember that? Do you know your maternal great grandfathers middle name - without looking it up?

All of this has happened before. And it will happen again.

If we have amnesia - then how do you know this? LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
all over the world strange and bizzare, out of place and out of time artifacts like these > www.squidoo.com... and many, many others have been found time and time again and are purposefully supressed and ridiculed. people are taught and trained to think about this kind of evidence as being fringe and faked, because these anomalies go completely against tptb's agenda of teaching and telling everyone that we are the greatest civilization that has ever lived, when they already know we are not...

I can assure you that school children in Cambodia, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait are not taught this. Because I've worked on their national curriculums. Why do you keep making stuff up?

Now Western children are exposed to this, great volumes of fringe nonsense by TV and the internet - why do the evil ones allow this?

Oh by the way you'll find blocula if you'd take a moment to investigate or do any research that the 'hammer'

The other side of the story that blocula never researchs - fringe rule #4 NEVER look at one side of the story only

edit on 5/10/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by SirMike

We barely have any decent 10,000 yr old artifacts, but what says that a civilization fall and rise would be just 10,000 yrs.. that less than 0.000025%, compared to life of earth. It could be 100,000 yrs where the last advanced civilization fell and everything from than to now would be humanity building it self way back for its possible destruction in 300-400yrs(my estimate
).

What we don't have any decent 10k artifacts...say what?

How many would you want?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
this bizzare,out of time artifact is incredible and proves just how much we have been lied to.chained by this grand deception and just how far we have been led astray from the truth > 500 million year old iron and wood hammer!!! > unexplainedmysteriesoftheworld.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

this bizzare,out of time artifact is incredible and proves just how much we have been lied to.chained by this grand deception and just how far we have been led astray from the truth > 500 million year old iron and wood hammer!!! > unexplainedmysteriesoftheworld.com...

Ah blocula you already posted this just a few hours ago. You really shouldn't spam your own thread, LOL

Repeating yourself blocula?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

A star for your nice insights, it remembers me a bit of the ending of Battlestar Galactica.
About that our race suffers from amnesia I agree with that. If we would know our past then we wouldnt pay research on it. Is there knowledge that has to been kept from the public? Well the NAZIS had a very different understanding from our past than the Allied had. That is also well known.

Maybe someone has a good link to the ocult knowledge of the NAZIS that can be shared?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Ookie

Wow thousands of sites - rather an active looter aren't we? Where have you been destroying our heritage?

Oh and what 'hints" are these?

There is evidence (extremely little of it)

Such as?

We are a species with amnesia. We don't know where we're from. We don't remember why we're here.

So are there species without amnesia? I would suspect that all known species have this 'defect'. Why would we remember that? Do you know your maternal great grandfathers middle name - without looking it up?

All of this has happened before. And it will happen again.

If we have amnesia - then how do you know this? LOL

I am not a looter. When I was younger I was an amateur archeologist. I retrieved the garbage my ancestors threw away. As an Indian I have that right. It's not "our" heritage. It's my heritage and I have a right to investigate it.

Evidence comes from out of place artifacts. They are found all over the world.

My great grandfather's middle name was "Bears" as in "Chases Bears Meadows". On my father's side it was Layman. Alexander Layman Walker. Only idiots know nothing of their genealogy.

I know we forgot because I do. No other evidence there.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I am not a looter. When I was younger I was an amateur archeologist. I retrieved the garbage my ancestors threw away. As an Indian I have that right. It's not "our" heritage. It's my heritage and I have a right to investigate it.

Actually you don't have that right under US laws or Indian tribal tradition (I'm part Choctaw), Please go tell your tribe you'd like to dig into their ancestors land and take the stuff there - let me know what they say, LOL...it does sound like you destroyed a lot of habitation sites - hopefully you fully recorded the information and passed that on...or is it lost for all time?

Evidence comes from out of place artifacts. They are found all over the world.

Such as?

My great grandfather's middle name was "Bears" as in "Chases Bears Meadows". On my father's side it was Layman. Alexander Layman Walker. Only idiots know nothing of their genealogy.

So you say, very good

I know we forgot because I do. No other evidence there.

The 'memory' of mankind is in what we pass on as culture and stories - now days we write it down, its not 'amnesia' its what happened when you have to minimize many lives x many years, you just try to pass on the key points - much is lost. It isn't amnesia, it's loss

edit on 5/10/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
can't we understand this fact?... "nothing" will last very long,except glass.the decomposition rate of materials,all "common materials",is only up to 600 years,that's it! and soon after that length of time has passed,all things will have withered,eroded and faded away into the dust from where they came,you and i included.unless preserved under special rare circumstances...like the frozen mammoths in russia,or the 500 million year old!!! iron and wood axe that i linked above...decomposition rates for common materials link > www.greenlivingtips.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

can't we understand this fact?... "nothing" will last very long,except glass.the decomposition rate of materials,all "common materials",is only up to 600 years,that's it! and soon after that length of time has passed,all things will have withered,eroded and faded away into the dust from where they came,you and i included.unless preserved under special rare circumstances...like the frozen mammoths in russia,or the 500 million year old!!! iron and wood axe that i linked above...decomposition rates for common materials link > www.greenlivingtips.com...

You already linked to this before blocula- you might want to actually read it, lol

Do you remember my link to wooden javelins from 400,000 years ago? Can you explain that? Oh that's right you don't do the answer question things......sorry I forgot

So you are now claiming that humans had a civilization 500 million years ago?

Why do you believe the story about the hammer - could you list all the facts that make you believe it? Or will you run away again?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
One thing is for sure that if there were any civilization that lived in the gulf of mexico, Yucatan, anywhere along the mississippi river, near the great lakes and florida between 30-8000 b.c there would be zero trace of them. They would of been pulverized to the finest dust and sands or covered in miles of muck and trees during the meltdown of the ice age and draining of lake Agassiz.

Here hanslune I will answer for you....... "No you are wrong, bla bla bla." lol
edit on 6-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

You already linked to this before blocula- you might want to actually read it, lol

Do you remember my link to wooden javelins from 400,000 years ago? Can you explain that? Oh that's right you don't do the answer question things......sorry I forgot

So you are now claiming that humans had a civilization 500 million years ago?

Why do you believe the story about the hammer - could you list all the facts that make you believe it? Or will you run away again?

i keep putting up the link,because people,who obviously don't read through this thread, keep saying that we should be finding left over evidence and unless certain evidences were found preserved under rare circumstances..."there is nothing left to find"'

if you read through the 500 million year old hammer link and look at the photos....it is one of the most amazing and bizzare out of time artifacts ever discovered and do we hear about it in the mainstream?...no,of couse not.because it crushes tptb's force fed lies about our origins and our history...www.ancient-hebrew.org...
edit on 6-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Interesting.
I've just started watching a new tv program called "Terra Nova" about Humans from 2200 ish using a portal to send the "best of the best" back 85 million years to start again without making the same mistakes. But they are sent back to a different time stream meaning no paradox.

So what if we are just an offshoot reality and 300 million years ago* our ansestors came back from our parent reality to start afresh. No mass-producing, No oil or electricity or high tech alloys. A utopia, a global human civilisation living amongst nature in peace. With the right mind-set and sutibly low-tech technology it is completely plausible.

Up until recently it was all going swimmingly until something caught us off guard and BAM! Back to cavemen and millions of years of knowlegde and society gone. Evolution takes its course and here we are. Doomed to repeat.

And on that bombshell I'm off to freeze myself until we discover a time vortex.

* Arbitary time frame I chose to explain the human footprints found in permian period rock formations. Pretty much any time between 300M and 1M years ago works.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
One thing is for sure that if there were any civilization that lived in the gulf of mexico, Yucatan, anywhere along the mississippi river, near the great lakes and florida between 30-8000 b.c there would be zero trace of them. They would of been pulverized to the finest dust and sands or covered in miles of muck and trees during the meltdown of the ice age and draining of lake Agassiz.

Is that a fact?

No, it is not.

Archaic Period (8,000 b.c. to 750 b.c.) - By this period the sea levels were rising rapidly. The climate changed along with change in sea level and and the land mass was rapidly diminishing. Archaeologists have recently announced that they have carbon dated the remains of Indian brain tissue unearthed at Windover Farms outside of Titusville, Florida. The samples ranged between 5,000 BC and 6,150 BC. Any Indian villages in the Florida Keys of the same time period the sea level would be about 25 to 10 feet lower than today. This could explain why no archaic Indian sites have been dated in the Keys. These sites indicated the increased reliance on marine live for food and tools. Cooking utensils and tools make dating of this period more specific.

Source:Link

And: preclovis texas

Among literally hundreds of other sites with remains found near the Gulf coast in your purported time period.

Harte

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

i keep putting up the link,because people,who obviously don't read through this thread, keep saying that we should be finding left over evidence and unless certain evidences were found preserved under rare circumstances..."there is nothing left to find"'

if you read through the 500 million year old hammer link and look at the photos....it is one of the most amazing and bizzare out of time artifacts ever discovered and do we hear about it in the mainstream?...no,of couse not.because it crushes tptb's force fed lies about our origins and our history...www.ancient-hebrew.org...

It' not amazing at all except for the naive people who believe in it. Again list the reasons why you think this is a '500 million year old hammer' - do you think maybe you could do that?Explain how the handle didn't fossilized....

Show us the hard facts that led you to believe this story...is that too hard?

Oh one thing to consider, since you seem to be claiming that man and civilization is 500 million years old that would contradict one of your earlier claims. You stated over and over again that big waves would wipe out civilizations and move all the stuff into the sea - where we couldn't find it. If you take these made up civilizations and place them that far back....that means the seabed where all the 'stuff' was swept into, are now risen and land- and they have nothing in them........LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Is that a fact?

No, it is not.

Archaic Period (8,000 b.c. to 750 b.c.) - By this period the sea levels were rising rapidly..................

Source:Link

BTW, your link confirms what I said.

Re-read my post fella. I am not talking 8000-750 b.c.

Its ok to agree with people who understand. You dont have to be a baby and say no!, You're wrong, Im right!. It will get you nowhere fast especially in this field.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join