It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic Evidence of An Alternative History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Nothing new here, its all been discussed on ATS
on a thread somewhere in the past.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by sign00

Nothing is new under the Sun.
With your reasoning, we might as well not have this website.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Been a long week for me, and i am wondering if anyone can placate my laziness (and short time) by giving a quick rundown on the horned skull. I looked into it years ago, and cannot quite recall the arguements pro and con for it.

As well, I hadn't seen the collection of giant skulls. The one with healing after what is obviously a surgical scar (and not a war/battle scar) is most intruiging. That is a large part of the skull to be missing, for sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks OP for presenting this e-book for further reading. I just read through most of it is a quick and easy read for those interested.

A couple of things to present that bothered me about the book -

Why be anonymous? Is it to create an air of mystery around the text to elevate it to a higher level of subject matter. Why not give your name if you did all this research and back study? Anyone else have thoughts on this?

The other thing that jumped out at me is the section which discusses Nefertiti having an elongated skull.

Author says, "...many cultures adopted head-binding techniques to force unnatural skull growth producing an elongated head. This was especially popular among upper-class families..."

The author then follows that up with this statement which I see as pure speculation -

"...it is likely that the imagery of Nefertiti is an exaggeration to make her appear to be a member of a race she was not, a race in which the ancient Egyptians had knowledge and whom they considered had status above them".

Huh??? Wasn't Nefertiti a powerful Queen, whose son was King Tutankhamun and husband was Ahkhenaten? If they had elongated skulls wouldn't it most likely be to signify power and status.

All I could think of after reading that section was the Chinese art of foot binding or the Burmese custom of neck rings or even or latest craze of breast augmentation.

If I said that there once lived an powerful ancient race of beings who had small clubbed feet, long necks and big boobs and these self-modifications are to imitate our powerful ancient rulers, would you believe me?

I wish the author would have decided one direction to go in, fact or opinion.

*I am really starting to believe that my short time here at ATS has changed me. I am so skeptical of everything now.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

The Book of Job is thought to be fiction, even amongst Biblical Scholars. I distinctly remember being taught that Job was considered by most to be a play when I was attending a Christian grade school growing up.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is great, thanks OP.

I haven't even read the text yet, but the pictures alone say a thousand words.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by sign00

True, but it's a nice little package and great for newer members to become aware of. Just looking at the pictures alone, opens your mind and expands your awareness. So reposting material such as this is always a good thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Where are the photos i just downloaded adobe reader and the pdf file to just the the photos and there isnt a single image

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Yeah it does sound like a dragon, the thing is where abouts in the sky is it now

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
heres a video presentation of many of the shown items in the book:

Klaus Dona comes from the art world. As Art Exhibition Curator for the Habsburg Haus of Austria, Klaus has organized exhibitions world wide. With this background his approach to archeology is unconventional. He has traveled the world in search of unique and unexplained findings.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey, Sign00.

Your new book has got my head all stirred up right now so I will try to be concise.

You are one of my favorite writers and thinkers on these subject matters; especially Alchemy. Your writing has this weird way of opening up like a matroyshka and suddenly I am off and running on my own quest for discovery; I love that.

Loved the Rines, Loch Ness stuff, those images never fail to give me a chill and Rine's description of the thing's skin is priceless.

Thanks again, this is gonna make the weekend more entertaining and fun. Funny, I was just logging off when I saw your post. I also think it's great we've got you here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Check out figure 44.It reminds me so much of donnie darko. It's creepy D:

Figure 49 is a stretch to compare to figure 50.
edit on 13-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Great post thank you for the link.

Dinosaurs are still among us and Aliens cannot be denied, the evidence is overwhelming. S&F

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Can't download now using my phone.
If it's an alternative history, how did it make it into this dimension?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Accuracy of Gold and Silver has to be questioned (even diamonds, minerals and oil), since there are many territories with deposits that have not been mined. And, are kept secret.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

How in G**'s name did you find this and I have not? Good Job! S+F for a great thread. I have to get a chair, this is going to take some time.

Muchas gracias, senor!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Did you get the .pdf, ThinkingCap? Let me know if you did not and maybe I can help you find the link.

Here is a picture of the buttons to click on, on the page linked to in the OP for anyone who is still having problems finding it.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Frater210 because: Pic

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Figure #32

His name is clearly stated on the side of his skull; but how do you pronounce, 'IF8E-8C FFP'?

Figure #39

I've gotta say; these folks could not have been very pleasant to look at, in fact they must have been ghastly by our standards. Maybe even terrifying.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Its late here, I've downloaded the PDF and will read through & check back tomorrow.
Great thread, looking forward to reading up on it all

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I feel that the Oannes material is quite fascinating. I am intrigued by the common theme throughout history/mythology of non-human/human-like beings instructing fledgling humans how to eke out an existence on earth.

here is the text that includes the Berossus fragments the op's pdf that mention Oannes:

The first link has the quote from the op's pdf near the top

Fragments of Chaldean History at Sacred Texts

Berossus Fragments at Internet Archive

In my opinion, we have anecdotal evidence of these kinds of activity today. In the 1960-70's especially, there were reports of many E.T./unknown creatures who had much to say about how humans were treating the planet and their concerns about how humans would handle atomic energy.
edit on 13/8/11 by sigil23 because: to add link to Berossus fragments referencing Oannes.

edit on 13/8/11 by sigil23 because: to fix link

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join