posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by sign00

Nothing new here, its all been discussed on ATS
on a thread somewhere in the past.

Nothing is new under the Sun.
With your reasoning, we might as well not have this website.

I second this reply.

On topic: There's a surprising lack of debunkers and shills here, that's how you know the OP has presented some good juicyness. To the guy that proposed they "just found fossils and guess what they looked like" please stop. Just stop. This explanation is completely ridiculous for many reasons which I'm not going to get into.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Found it. Many of those I had seen years ago, but forgotten about them. Was a great refreshment. Always love good, old fashioned, proof.

S+F indeed.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is like a cream of the crop collection of pre-tech proof of flying craft and GIANTS. Some will say some have been "debunked" but it only takes one to change some history. Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Very interesting book! Thanks OP. I am particularly intrigued by the references to dinosaurs. I am a man of faith, and believe strongly in God and creation, but I must admit I have never had any answers to dinosaurs.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

As for the book of Aquarius....

I would caution anyone on Alchemy. A person cannot cheat the process of spiritual development or cleansing of the soul. This verse is the warning:

John 10:2-5
2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them."

The only way to enter the gate is the narrow path through faith in Jesus. Apart from being cleansed by the redemptive refinement process, the flaming sword cannot be removed (Genesis 3). In other words, if you come before God without going through the natural process designed into nature, you are robber, taking something that does not belong to you. The book of Aquarius is a good primmer for the process. Jesus is way, the truth and the life. Any other method will end in destruction.

How is it done right?

Faith, hope and love. Cling to the positive and deny the negative. Cast the darkness away and live in the light. Look around you and cast away what does not belong in your life. Seek God often and invite His holy presence into your life. Allow the flaming sword; the consuming fire, to take your from gross to subtle. Love God and show this by loving others. The gold is what remains as love in your spirit when you return to God at death.

edit on 13-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
thanks for starting this thread, I enjoyed seeing all those pics, I have seen a few before, nice to have them together like that!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

No one argues that there wasn't Mega fauna. In fact humans hunted Mega fauna to extinction. Mega fauna were huge. In fact if they brought back ancient dear or or the ancester of cows we'd see them as mutant they were so big. Australia had alot of mega fauna and one of which was an animal related to the wombat but bigger than a horse and was alive and well when the aboriginals arrived in Australia but they were hunted to extiction by the aboriginal. Huge, massive giant creatures. But they were not dinosaurs.
edit on 13-8-2011 by steveknows because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7

Why be anonymous? Is it to create an air of mystery around the text to elevate it to a higher level of subject matter. Why not give your name if you did all this research and back study? Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I'm assuming that the author chose to remain anonymous because he states in the introduction that he did not seek permission to use the pictures.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Fantastic post, well done

i will have many enjoyable hours reading and researching this stuff.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I personally think that many objects and animals have been unfortunate enough to get caught in time slips. There are many documented cases of buildings or people disappearing into thin air. Or maybe I'm just a nutter.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Within the first few pages they post this photo:

Claimed by creationists to show a stegosaurus. Only problem is this doesn't show a stegosaurus. For one thing it's head is all wrong, stegosaurus had a very small head. For another thing other carvings on the same column show the same LEAF PATTERN in the background of the images:

Now luckily the EBOOK does discuss the alternative explanations to this "stegosaurus" such as the infinitely more plausible idea that its a Rhinoceros or Chameleon. The next few pages worth of photos are mostly proven hoaxes such as the Ica Stones... there are some illustrations that are legit, such as the seals showing the Serpopards (the cat bodies with the long intertwined necks, which is understood to be a mythical feline creature from Egyptian mythology).

I have to applaud the book for putting so many high quality images before us, even if many are hoaxes or images with down-to-earth explanations (such as the cambodian "stego") and others are of a highly pseudoscientific nature. One might call the book an encyclopedia of pseudoscientific imagery and in that regard they have succeeded.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Great find Op

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Claimed by creationists to show a stegosaurus. Only problem is this doesn't show a stegosaurus.

It doesn't have to be specifically a stegosaurus. But it does have to be a giant creature because of the structure of the legs and the way it stands. Small reptiles do not have this structure, it is seen only in large (giant) reptiles, such as dinosaurs as it is necessary to support their weight. So this must be a large creature of some kind, though not necessarily a stegosaurus.

I have personally seen this carving in Cambodia, and I can verify that it exists and looks very much like a dinosaur. I looked long and hard at those scales on its back, and they do appear to be intended to be part of the animal.

As for the Ica Stones, it has been proved that some of them were faked after they became famous, as the locals thought they could sell them and make money, but it has not been proven that the originals were fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
S&F Op! Thanks for bringing this book to our attention.

Although I've seen most of the pictures presented, the ones of the dinosaurs reminded me of a question I've had for some time and have never found the answer.

Of all the topics "they" shield from us (UFOs, aliens, giants, etc.), why erase the plausible fact that humans and dinos existed together? I believe that this is true, but cannot understand why it's been buried. I can understand why aliens and giants have been beaten into our brains that they weren't/aren't/can't be real, but why try to scrub away that dinos and humans roamed the earth together? I've never ever read an historical text or seen a reference to humans and dinos coexisting. Just pictures (the two pics of the dinos attacking a person cracked me up). No relevant documentations though even in sandscrit as far as I'm aware. Could "they" actually have destroyed all texts related to this matter? If so, why allow texts referencing giants? The Bible was well edited. Why leave in Goliath? The only reason I can figure for not allowing us to know that we hunted and were eaten by dinos is because this would mess up the whole "Earth is this old, humans are this old" fable.

I'd be interested to hear other people's thoughts on this.

In regards to the entire lot of pictures in the book, I'm quite comfortable believing that most of what our ancestors drew on rock walls and things we consider to be mythological actually existed and may still today.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Fantastic find. It's too bad that a majority of the world is either much too blinded by religion (i mean obssessed, as in contrary to a belief), or too skeptical to ever consider the possible beings that walked this planet before written records. Simply amazing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. Can't say I believe much of what the author claims but it is an interesting read so far.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Interesting collection of photos...though most of them either have rational explanations that are not all that mysterious and some of them such as the Ica Stones are admitted fakes (though Javier Cabrera Darquea later retracted his claim that he had faked them.....for whatever that's worth) and others such as the Acambaro clay Figurines are.....at the very least....On VERY shaky ground as far as their credibility is concerned.

Still there are a hand-full of images in the book that are genuinely mysterious......but the majority are, alas, not all that hard to explain without resorting to anything as dramatic as a suppressed alternate history.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

I seem to remember something about Gilgamesh finding a genetically twisted creature

of some sort that attacked him so with great effort, he killed it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

On topic: There's a surprising lack of debunkers and shills here, that's how you know the OP has presented some good juicyness.

Can you concede that perhaps critical thinkers tire of repeating the same facts continuously ad infinitum?

Several pics in that book are of the Acambaro figures and the Ica stones, both well-documented hoaxes.
The stegosaur has been explained to death as well.

Some guy gathers up useless and bogus crapola, puts it in a PDF by "Anonymous," calls it a book, and suddenly it's legitimate again?

Hardly. And hardly worth comment.

Harte

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Why can't we ever credit ancient cultures as having the same power of imagination that we have?

I am sure if I imagined a 'beast' I could coincidentally replicate some real features of something that has existed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join