It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic Evidence of An Alternative History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Again: Head binding only affects SHAPE; NOT SIZE!!
You might also want to research the Guanches of the Canary Islands.
It is thought by some scholars that the ancient Egyptians were refugees from Atlantis.

My interpretation of the elongated skulls:
www.the-oh-zone.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Watts

Dont want to disapoint you

or how about this

One deliberate the other unfortunate.

Not alien skulls cosmetic and a medical condition!

You see if you look at books like that they will try to push or sell the book but using blatent lies look at a picture then look for others like it and read from there as well.

All of the pictures on that site have been gone over or similar pictures with the same claims.

edit on 14-8-2011 by wmd_2008 because: spelling

I don't see how this is relevant to my posts at all. I didn't bring up "alien skulls" at any point in any way.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Did you look at the photos in the links in the OP ? elongated skull pics were shown there you commented on debunkers so I posted pics to debunk skulls in OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Job was describing a sperm whale, people used to believe that their spouts were smoke
and that they breathed fire. Herman Melville quoted Job many times in his classic Moby dick.

''Leviathan maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.''

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This doesn't debunk the skulls entirely. Everyone who has studied body modification even slightly will know that such skulls exist in some areas, even to this day. What your elongated skull doesn't explain is the size of some of the other skulls (nearly 3/4 to 2x the size of regular skulls in proportion) and the jaw structure of some of the jaws shown. Also some of the skulls lack the bones we have that fuse together to form the solid homosapien skull. Now, can this be normal, explainable deformities? Yes. But, your attempt to debunk the skulls discussed initially only shows that we are capable of acquiring the same shape, nothing else. The structure is still different, the size is still different and in some cases, the jaws of those skulls are huge, compared to ours.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It humors me that even given all this incredible evidence people STILL choose to dwell in their ignorance.
i.e.
"We couldn't of lived when dinosaurs did."
Well you weren't there, were you?

Ridiculous. At least i haven't seen anyone attempt to debunk the crop circles.. have fun with that one.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Watts

Did you look at the photos in the links in the OP ? elongated skull pics were shown there you commented on debunkers so I posted pics to debunk skulls in OP.

My focus was on the obvious depiction of fully-fleshed dinosaurs even though a complete fossil skeleton wasn't found until 1850 and accurate reconstruction of fossil skeletons wasn't mastered until some time after that... but I'll bite. Yes binding can change the SHAPE of a skull but how do you explain the obvious size difference of some? Some have far greater proportions in all aspects(jaw bone, eye socket etc). Binding doesn't add mass to the skull.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

reply to post by Watts

My focus was on the obvious depiction of fully-fleshed dinosaurs even though a complete fossil skeleton wasn't found until 1850 and accurate reconstruction of fossil skeletons wasn't mastered until some time after that... but I'll bite. Yes binding can change the SHAPE of a skull but how do you explain the obvious size difference of some? Some have far greater proportions in all aspects(jaw bone, eye socket etc). Binding doesn't add mass to the skull.

Any measurements for the skulls.
edit on 14-8-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

My interest wasn't in the skulls so I'm not going to go searching for evidence to bring to a discussion I didn't begin or have interest in. That's like if I randomly came to you and said "Mount Everest isn't the tallest mountain in the world, do you have measurements to prove me wrong?" even though you were never talking about mountains.

The better question is do you have the skull measurements for comparison to support the debate that you started?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
bones belonged to a 7.6 meter human giant
www.sydhav.no...

or

Fossil Finger DNA Points to New Type of Human
www.wired.com...

i

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Measurments for the skulls - Yes.

The elongated skulls have a volume of from 2200 to 2500 CM.
The skull of modern humans has a volumeof 1200 to 1450 CM.

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

And here is and article on the Dolichocephaloids, which is what they are called.
You see they have been recognized as Note being the result of head binding.

www.desertfoxoverland.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
People, you're forgetting this one. I saw this years ago and so
thought i'd find it again to add here. This post below reveals the
Masonry behind it all. Some interesting info there, such as the MM in
Mickey Mouse = MM=33. Anyways, thats all.

Mickey Mouse like 700 yr old Fresco

A 700-year-old fresco bearing an uncanny resemblance to Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse has been discovered in Austria.The mouse figure was unearthed by an art historian working on the church in the southern village of Malta.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

How do you know we didn't live when the dinosaurs did?
Why would the pottery depicted show people getting attacked by what looks like T-Rex?
Even if they found bones and constructed them into skeletons, how would they have known that they weren't furry?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Photographic Evidence of An Alternative History

Let's first understand that there is no 'alternative' to history. What happened, happened and if we do not understand it, or recognize it for being what it was, then the problem is with us, not history.

Politics plays fast and loose with history, especially when it comes to sensitive issues. Science does the same and for basically the same reasons. The bottom line is acceptability over reality. Politicians don't want to argue history with their constituents and scientists don't want to have to rewrite centuries of doctrine. Both prefer long, slow lines of change that won't be realized until they are well into a pile of dust... every bit as deep as that on their beliefs.

So, if humanity has a hidden or lost history... and if it only turns up in bits and pieces here and there, it serves science better to ignore it until it gives birth to a full grown cow. The same goes for politicians, who will deny any obvious history that creates a problem, until such time as the weight of said problem shifts in favor of reality.

And finally, if this sounds just a little familiar, it's because it is. We saw this same behavior from The Church, as well as other established religions, and still do. Heretics and blasphemers will be dealt with on all levels - faith, history/politics and science/history. That's why we are here in this place discussing what is becoming more and more obvious and not reading about it in our media or scientific journals.

Perception is the name of the game. Reality is for fools.

edit on 14-8-2011 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

JOB 41:18 His snorting throws out flashes of light; his eyes are like the rays of dawn.

JOB 41:19 Firebrands stream from his mouth; sparks of fire shoot out.

JOB 41:20 Smoke pours from his nostrils as from a boiling pot over a fire of reeds.

JOB 41:21 His breath sets coals ablaze, and flames dart from his mouth.

The Legends of Dragons ! come to mind !

BUT dont forget this may of come from assumption translation of

The King James Version Bible!!

as Before and During of that time Period ! The Legends of Dragons were Strong !

From Europe's Tapestries , Paintings and statues , Figurine to trinkets Artifacts

Obviously This Beast is Warm Blooded ! hence breathing Smoke ! especially in a COLD Climate
like in Northern Europe ! easily mistaken breathing out Smoke fire ! as to every Warm blooded Animal breathes Out ( Expel) Heat

is it Possible ! of existence of Living Dinosaurs ! Now Nope!! Then in the 9th to 12th century ! Possible !
around Europe ! tho no evidence has been found other than ancient bones discovered Dino Bones
like a pterodactyl

Dragon History
Dragon History Outline
www.blackdrago.com...

Sumerian Dragons The first dragons, perhaps, appeared here in the myths of the Sumerians. The Sumerian word for dragon is "ushum". The story of Zu and Enlil dates back to about 5,000 BCE. There is also the dragon known as Kur, and both Zu and Kur were said to have angered the gods. For instance, Zu stole the Tablets of Law from Enlil. Ninurta, the sun god, was sent after each of these dragons. For the most part, he completed the task, and managed to slay both dragons.

But do really dragons exist !!!! You Betcha there is !!! just the Micro Kind Cold blooded Non Breathing fire Gliding Kind!

Proof Evidence ! and I mean Proof!!

Get Ready to hold on to you Heart for the Heart Fainted!

discovery.com
Gliding Lizard Looks Like a Mini Dragon : Big Pic
news.discovery.com...

Draco volans
en.wikipedia.org...

Draco (genus)
en.wikipedia.org...
Draco dussumieri
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Just Imagine if you brought this to a Northern Europe King back in the 12th century !

maybe someone did !

Now if Only my Bearded Dragon could glide ! and be the size of my House
Then I would Defiantly believe in a Dragons!

Amazing Animals Part 2- Draco Lizard

Flying Dragon Lizard

Does Man have the ability to create a Functional flying dragon as of Today Technology ?

as for the PDF that is about this Thread

I looked at it and there's some photos ive posted here on the ATS threads

Especially the Humanoid Skulls of Ica Peru

The PDF to me is like another thread on ATS
edit on 14-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just read through the ebooklet, and very interesting it is too.

I did read up a while ago on the pictures, with UFOs in them, some of the pictures were cropped at certain points which is why parts that were showing looked representative of UFOs flying about, but when they showed the full picture you could see a different perspective altogether. I would post a link to both but I cant for the life of me remember the artist, and just spend a while Googling and getting led astray to other subjects. One of the pictures shows a supposed UFO in the sky, which has actually been described to be the sea, with islands on it.

The stones, the Stegasaurus and elongated skulls are fascinating. I don't think I agree it was an alternative time, maybe it has been hidden, along with the secret of the pyramids. I've seen things I cant explain so Im totally interested in this.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
In the PDF they talk about the Plesiosaur.

as The Legend of Loch Ness !

Theres the Legend of the Lake Champlain Monster that is similar to Loch Ness Monster

and that is My Area ! Near Lake Champlain!

Champ (cryptozoology)
en.wikipedia.org...
www.genesispark.com

Champ
www.genesispark.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

You do realise that the book of Job predates all the other books in the Bible, it is speaking about a time which is written before the Old Testament, not sure when but maybe older than Moses time.

They say the dinosaurs died at Noah's flood, they all got swept away and buried by the flood in layers. This explains the great valleys in America and sand deposits of the same kind thousands of miles away from each other. High pressure from water and sand and stone causes compression of animal and vegetation so the process of oil happened far more quickly than the millions of they predict, you can make your own oil by compressing the right stuff at home for an experiment which only takes a few months to stagnate the minerals out of organic life.

edit on 14-8-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

Did you know that the thousands of cave paintings in Europe and Africa and the Rock paintings in Australia predate the bible by tens of thousands of years. There's not a single painting that depicts a dinosaur.

\\\\

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thank you sign00!

Second

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Maybe they were killed off in the flood, who says what is in the book of job is a dinosaur it could still be a species we don't know about, we are still discovering life on earth. They have found cave paintings with Egyptian themes in Australia, there are same themed pyramids all over the world how come they have so much in common?

www.crystalinks.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quite an interesting slide show of fossils.
www.myspace.com...

Another argument is that cave paintings are not as old as they say, by the time Noah repopulated the cave visitors did not have any dinosaurs left to paint about.

Then there is pre earth theory where people here on ATS talk about God starting the formless earth again, so there was a pre Eden earth realm before something destroyed it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join