It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Heather Smathers of Arizona Independent filed and obtained a FOIA request from the government Obama Sr's immigration papers.

FOIA request - Obama Sr’s Immigration File Offers More Evidence Of Obama’s Birthplace

– Documents obtained from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service through a Freedom of Information Act request offer evidence that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

A memo dated Aug. 31, 1961 from William Wood of Immigration and Naturalization Services indicates that Barack Obama, Sr., was attending the University of Hawaii on a student visa and that a son, Barack Obama, II, was born in Honolulu on Aug, 8, 1961.

The memo refers to Obama Sr.’s plans to attend the University of Hawaii for one more year to obtain his bachelor’s degree in economics, and that his spouse, a United States citizen, plans to work at the university.

“They have one child born Honolulu on 8/4/1961 – Barack Obama II, child living with mother (she lives with her parents & subject resides at 1482 Alisteastre St.),” the memo states.

In addition, the FOIA requests show that none of the Obama family were entered into the US on their Visas. In fact the FOIA immigrations records obtained indicate Obama Sr. was here in the US trying to get his Visa extended. (it was finally allowed to expire in 1964).

This thread and the claim of finding some Pan Am flight logs is an epic fail.

No proof makes this a HOAX claim.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don"t really care where he was born the damage is done and even if it was proven they just wouldn't address the issue on tv or in the news or during questioning after speeches...WHOOPS forgot Obama doesn't answer questions because if he was able to be asked a question some1 might ask how it is he applied and received foreign aid for schooling if he is a full US Citizen..And if he is a US citizen why did he commit Fraud and basically steal from the kindness of our Society. That alone is grounds for Impeachment so they just shield him by not letting him be asked questions.
edit on 11-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So,some guy on the internet is making obviously false claims that Obama was born in Kenya and he even claims to have evidence yet some how, has failed to show this...... smoking gun????

Tell,him to get to the back of the line! There are other complete whack jobs and hoaxers, still trying this one.....No cutting!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i wish these kind of threads would stop for crying out loud

since 2008 they have done nothing period.

the only way people are going to get rid of obama is voting him out

anything else is spinning your wheels.

i dont like the potus as much as the next person but for the love of aqua buddah how many thousands of threads do we need that all say the same thing.

main claims!!! HELLO HEARSAY that is never admissible in a court of law.

if you dont like obama vote him out and that will be that it will be over and done with stick a fork in it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There could be something to this. At the time of Obama's birth, travel to Hawaii wasn't as common as it is now. There were only a few ways to get or leave there. I don't give much credability to the story of him coming there, with his parents from Kenya, but it would be interesting to see when Obama LEFT Hawaii the first time. It would also be intesting to find out when his Mother came to and left as well. Maybe a Freedom of Information suit for the Customs records during that time might shed some light on this. Hawaii is one of the two states where you have to show ID to enter.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hey !

I have heard of long range planning, but this takes the cake.

Maybe we need these guys in our federal administration, they seem to know how to get something done !!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
For those who say stuff like "does it really matter at this point?"

If your car was missing and was found being driven by someone else who switched the plates on it I suppose you'd just say "well hell he's already been driving it quite awhile now so I guess I'll just let him keep it".

Seriously? Who ARE you people?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Seen this hoax done and done better already.
Is this what ATS is now? Some user posts a comment on a board somewhere and we all have to discuss the validity of it no matter how lacking in evidence it is?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
nothing will come of it...why you ask? ...oh...let me tell you....because no one does anything about our corrupt government, they just complain and talk about the issue instead of standing up and doing something about it!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
So all you have is "some guy" claiming in an email to have seen some flight logs from 1961? No actual proof? Why wouldn't he just come out with said flight logs, instead of this beating around the bush? And of course, they going to go to Corsi first, where no doubt they'll be the only ones in existences and impossible to verify. I'm sure he's writing another birther book about it. Wild-ass claim = $$$ birther book.

In history, this is called a primary source. Primary sources are the best way to obtain information. FYI

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

YES YES YES.

This is the absolute truth. Much like our education system. Everyone is flawed, but no one wants to touch it in fear of losing their job.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxamas
For those who say stuff like "does it really matter at this point?"

If your car was missing and was found being driven by someone else who switched the plates on it I suppose you'd just say "well hell he's already been driving it quite awhile now so I guess I'll just let him keep it".

Seriously? Who ARE you people?

Ok so I'm a Caucasian Carpenter from all over the western United states and a few diff countries an I as 1 of these people say WTF.. Does it matter he's already done the damage and he'll be outta office in 1 year! It'd take longer for him to be impeached tried and prosecuted which would never happen because The People That Would put him on Trial he gave them their Jobs and they are all in on it together.. look up when George Scherf an the rest of the traitors got brought up on charges...,LMAO they didnt even have to go to the trial and they were found innocent despite overwhelming evidence against them because the people enforcing it were given their jobs by them...If I didnt show 4 any court date I am Instantly guilty and a warrant is put out for my arrest..so my point is there is nothing we can do about it faster than not voting for him next year and even if there was who the hell is gonna convict him????Absolutely Nobody!!!! so if your that hell bent on getting him out faster figure out the alternative an let me know..I'm down for it!!
edit on 11-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
When Obama flew into Pakistan when American's weren't allowed there...

That aircraft manifest record would also show if Barack had a ......foreign passport. To get in there when American's weren't permitted to travel there.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I find it hard to believe Obama's "known" father was in fact his biological father. In fact, what if his biological father was indeed a US citizen and not this Kenyan? Perhaps a marriage of convience, but most certainly not one where Obama's mother and this Kenyan shared intimate relations.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Yes - it does matter.

Makes if pretty unfair for others like Arnold Schwarzenegger who wanted to run but could not.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I find it hard to believe Obama's "known" father was in fact his biological father. In fact, what if his biological father was indeed a US citizen and not this Kenyan? Perhaps a marriage of convience, but most certainly not one where Obama's mother and this Kenyan shared intimate relations.

I can't imagine why you would think that? His Mother gets pregnant by a black US citizen and goes looking for a black non citizen to be listed as the Father? Why would anyone do that?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101
nothing will come of it...why you ask? ...oh...let me tell you....because no one does anything about our corrupt government, they just complain and talk about the issue instead of standing up and doing something about it!

So what have you done? What can I do? I didn't vote for the idiots!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

I'm not hell-bent on getting him out - one is as bad as the next if you ask me. It's just the level of complacency we've all stooped to that is sad. In real life I know I'm not going to go out and lead any revolution or get anything done in that regard to change the system, but at least if someone is going to take the effort to come on the internet and TYPE about it, I'd expect them to TYPE with a little more backbone and flair! Instead of the ho-hum oh well it is what it is beat dog attitude.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxamas
reply to post by NewsWorthy

I'm not hell-bent on getting him out - one is as bad as the next if you ask me. It's just the level of complacency we've all stooped to that is sad. In real life I know I'm not going to go out and lead any revolution or get anything done in that regard to change the system, but at least if someone is going to take the effort to come on the internet and TYPE about it, I'd expect them to TYPE with a little more backbone and flair! Instead of the ho-hum oh well it is what it is beat dog attitude.

I respect that response 100%, I have put a lot of thought into it as I'm sure we all have but all I come up with is the same answer we all have an that is we can't do anything...I'd do whatever I can but I can't even vote being a Felon (but I can still be President for some reason)

The worst part is some nut job will give him the Giffords Treatment and then we're all screwed!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Obama is just another immigrant doing a job no American will do

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join