It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

It matters because of PRINCIPLE .

The USA demands that a president be a natural born citizen within the country . Is that right ? So according to their LAW it matters and the law has been disregarded so much in countries of the world now.

Societies go to all this trouble making laws then they dont count for the upper echelons ?

PRINCIPLE eh?

What about those other "PRINCIPLES" that you all chose to "IGNORE".

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born?

Both yes and no.

But that's not the point here. The fact is, if he indeed isn't a United States citizen by birth, he and a crap load of other people lied to get him where he is today. And that in itself is just wrong and if, it is indeed the case, they should be punished for it. Not only does it show contempt for the American people, but for America and all it supposedly stands for as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So this guy has "proof" of the president's diabolical deception, yet he's sitting on it. I suppose he will release it when he has a nice juicy deal in place.

Birtherism has officially become like prostitution and racism. It will just never go away.

Come to think of it, how will he release these records to the public? .pdf is no longer acceptable around here.

edit on 11-8-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Can you repell all laws during his term if he is found unelligable?

I mean wern't those laws passed by CONGRESS who are elligable?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Laws are written by congress. Any the Usurper in Chief signed into law are illegal.

At least they should be...right?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon

Laws are written by congress. Any the Usurper in Chief signed into law are illegal.

At least they should be...right?

I dont know, thats why I am asking or would that be a "loophole/gray area" they can get away with?

I am pretty sure those that handle him would have that base covered using such manouvering in the event of such an outcome.
edit on 11-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Yes it does. The law of the land clearly states the the POTUS has to be an American born citizen.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Not only did the person in question locate ‘flight logs’ from 50 years ago, from an airline which went into bankruptcy several decades ago but also the flight log supposedly contained a description of a black man and a white woman. Even though none of the passport records obtained by a FOIA request of Barack’s father shows any evidence of such a trip. Furthermore, the person did not just obtain the flight logs but also the passenger manifest AND the birth certificate. Is there any link between our friend Inspector Smith (Lucas Smith) and Miller4000? We await developments in this story but are not holding our breaths (source)

I especially found this comment relevant:

Even though none of the passport records obtained by a FOIA request of Barack’s father shows any evidence of such a trip.

Guess this mystery man forgot that such a flight would be provable by Obama's father's VISA, which would have to be stamped entering the United States. According to the previously obtained FOIA request, there is no such stamp.

Oops, don't you love it when a hoax starts to fall apart?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
ironically the biggest piece of evidence that points to his foreign birth is the joke of a birth certificate he released.

i would love to see how he got a scanner to make layers in the document, and scan some letters with greyscale and others with black and white.
howabout the white circles around letters?

but keep playing the race card (despite him being more white than black), or the "you only think that because you don't want him as president".

if this pans out, it would be cool, if not, its ok. plenty of evidence already.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born?

Um, in a word, "YES" it absolutely matters. If he is not a natural born citizen then he is ineligible to hold the office of President. It also means that every legislative or executive action he has taken is illegal and null and void. So, I'd say it matters quite a bit!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

You damn right it matters, and it mattered where he schooled and what his true beliefs are and his ultimate agenda with the fire controls of our military, judicial system and the price of are our future

just look how much F^$&*^(%ED up crap this half whit has pulled and continues to pull and what irreversible damage hes probable done to the entire planet with his nonsence

YES IT MATTERS

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
Well I will say this.

In the event of a natural disaster - which is declared by the active President - the director of FEMA becomes acting President of the United States.

Sounds far fetched I know - but it was an actual bill that was signed.

Once that happens, the constitution is put on hold, and martial law can take place - can you say FEMA camps?

WHO SIGNED IT? THE USURPER?...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

No this was signed long ago.

I beleive under Bush Senior....

I'd have to go back to my books, but it's been around for awhile.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Take it easy! Take it easy! You guys act like he is the only politician in history to be a big fudge up! Truth is he's not! There are many! We can all name em'.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The debate is not if he is a screw up or not - it's if he is legally able to be president.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

Take it easy! Take it easy! You guys act like he is the only politician in history to be a big fudge up! Truth is he's not! There are many! We can all name em'.

well i sure cant take it to the supreme court, hes got them all locket into his treachery

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I haven't had anything to do with "American politics" for a couple of years now, so if this (as well as other reasons) is the only way "democrats" can get their President, (by stomping on the Constitution) then I don't want anything to do with it. Second, Republicans and the whole political system is corrupt and this is not my home. Heaven is my home, so they can feel free to destroy by whatever means they see fit.

Third, to the person who made the "they are mad because a black guy is President" comment.....get over yourself. No one cares what color he is as long as he is eligible and serves us well as a nation. PERIOD. By playing the race card everytime someone speaks ill of Obama, you show your own racist motives. We weren't screaming at those who opposed white presidents (for whatever reason) as being racist. So who's the real racist?? Creep. Ugghhh it's annoying how little minded people can be. Being mad because someone is black, white, yellow, red, or whatever is stupid and childish. I am so stinking tired of the "race card" being played. It's just an excuse and an easy way for those that play it, not to use their brain and come up with an intelligent defense for their or someone's actions.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So let me get this straight...you are using an anonymous user that left a comment on a news story about Orly Taitz as your source??? I guess miller4000 could post just about anything and as long as it is some crazy story against Obama, you would believe it.

Nothing else...no credible information, no links to any document....NOTHING....just a single comment left on an article???

I guess that is enough proof for birthers who desperately need their opinions confirmed.

I think I'll go create an account on that site, and make a comment saying I was a doctor at the hospital Obama was born at and saw his birth....and you must believe me...because it is written on the internet.

edit on 11-8-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Which ones ? the answer has to be in contexts with the thread

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

And hes a bit of a con artist too. I cant believe that presidential campaign that won all the advertising awards .
YES WE CAN . yes we can what ??? the rest is now history . sadly ..they lie ...those awfull people who want to be leaders .
advoid them like the plague . they lack any good qualities .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join