It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
So this guy has "proof" of the president's diabolical deception, yet he's sitting on it. I suppose he will release it when he has a nice juicy deal in place.

Birtherism has officially become like prostitution and racism. It will just never go away.

Come to think of it, how will he release these records to the public? .pdf is no longer acceptable around here.

edit on 11-8-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

I'll gladly give some pdf's some credence...but not a .pdf file with inexplicable layers, kerning that didn't exist when the document was supposedly typed, multiple font types from one type writer, misspellings in the rubber stamp that didn't exist in other stamps at that time, a smiley face hidden in the doctor's name, mathematically perfect signatures, out of sequence registration numbers, haloing around the letters, no sign of an official stamp, and a pdf that magically appeared after the governor of HI and Obama both said the document simply didn't exist at all.

With all of those errors and inconsistencies, do you HONESTLY believe the document shown in that pdf is a scan of a 1961 birth certificate? If so, I'll gladly send you a .pdf of this court order I happen to have which demands that you send me $1,000,000 or face jail time. (just don't examine it or ask to see the original, ok?)
edit on 8/12/2011 by MiloNickels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
reply to post by karen61057

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
And for the third or fourth time now I've asked this in this thread - where are the Visa entry stamps on Obama Sr's Visa showing he was entering the country at the time Obama Jr was 5 month old and the time this alleged trip occurred? He was born in August, so 5 month later would be January 1962. No Visa stamp is shown on Obama Sr. The records for the Visas for Obama's mother and father were obtained by Heather Smathers of Arizona Independent. The Visa entries indicate that both were HERE, in the United States, at that time.

So for any of this to be true, there would be a Visa entry stamp in Obama Sr's Visa. There isn't. Not only would you have the entry stamp for the USA you would have the exit stamp for Kenya or wherever it is these ridiculous birthers keep insisting Barack was born.

come on birthers ^ proof that the topic of the thread cannot be true, how can you possibly ignore the facts above that have been posted probably 6 times by now in this thread....come on...man up and answer the question

Why are you asking me this? Look at my posts. I am not a birther. I'm on the same side as you. Oh and I can't exactly "man" up but I am pretty brave anyway. LOL.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Funny how this integrity never came into play with all the white presidents. None of them were ever asked over and over to produce a BC beyond the initial screening process that is used for all candidates. ( including Mr Obama ). So one can assume that the reason why this president is asked this over and over is because he is viewed as some kind of pretender. Whether that is because of the color of his skin or because they think he was born in Kenya ( a country located on the continent of Africa ) it still seems to me that it boils down to the same thing. Why do you think the birthers are so passionate about this ? From what standpoint do they rally?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by wcitizen

So in fact it is now fact.

Look I understand how hard it is to change beliefs but this has been explored and the BC is not a fake. And this blog that says that a PanAm log showed that a black man and a white woman boarded with a baby, thats just ridiculous, is any boarding log kept with that kind of info? I mean really.

Yes, I can see how hard it is for some people to change beliefs.

Fact: There is now hard evidence to strongly suggest that the bc on the wh website is a fake.
Fact: The original has not been legally authenticated, in the public domain at least, because until recently all the litigants have been told they don't have the standing to request verification.
Fact: A Judge has subpoenad the Hawai authorities to produce the original. They did not comply with the Court Order. Taitz has now been given permission from the Court to go to Hawaiii where the authorities have been ordered by the Court to produce the original. Outcome of that as yet unkown.
Fact: To keep repeating that it isn't a fake doesn't make it any more true. Evidence is needed for that.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Funny how this integrity never came into play with all the white presidents.

Funny how none of the white presidents raised this many questions or worked this hard to hide things too isn't it?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

You know, I keep hearing people say that, but I've yet to see the proof...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavageThoughts

Funny how none of the white presidents raised this many questions or worked this hard to hide things too isn't it?

Oh except for Bush's hard work to hide his military record.....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Oh, here we go again...the race card. Maybe he is a pretender. Show a non-forged BC, for God's sake and be done with it. White presidents have had plenty of skeletons in their closets - Nixon. Was Obama forced to resign? How about Clinton w/ his hanky panky, his questionable stock trades, etc? Reagan and the Contra affair. We could go on for quite awhile here...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Funny how this integrity never came into play with all the white presidents. None of them were ever asked over and over to produce a BC beyond the initial screening process that is used for all candidates. ( including Mr Obama ). So one can assume that the reason why this president is asked this over and over is because he is viewed as some kind of pretender. Whether that is because of the color of his skin or because they think he was born in Kenya ( a country located on the continent of Africa ) it still seems to me that it boils down to the same thing. Why do you think the birthers are so passionate about this ? From what standpoint do they rally?

Screw you and your race baiting. You go find me any white president (or a white candidate for the presidency) who's father was not a US Citizen, who's grandmother publicly claims she was present when he was born in a foreign country, who uses multiple aliases, who uses multiple social security numbers, who's most commonly used social security number is from a state they never resided in, who's classmates can't remember going to school with him, who released one fake birth certificate on his website while he was campaigning and another obvious fake this year, who paid over $2M to seal hide all the records from his past, who claimed a document did NOT exist (before he "released it"), etc...etc...etc...

You find that man, and I will be the first inline to decry him, question his eligibility, and demand full disclosure of any substantial proof before I trust him.

With all of these questions, inconsistencies, and apparent cover-ups...how dare you make this a race issue? You should find Al Sharpton and give back his shtick (before he says you stole it from him because he's black)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hey thar Billy Bob, What point are you trying to make? Are you saying because his skin is a similar color he is asian? For real you're saying that? Dude, even people of the same race do not always have the exact or even similar skin tones. You need to get out more. Oh and sweety, that's spelled American with a c not a k. I guess you're not American then?

What cant you take a joke or sarcasm?

You seem to be hanging off my words for some reason.

Its quite obvious that people have different skin tones or colour,even if they are of the same race.

I knew that,im not retarded,i see it all the time when im out and about in public.

I do get out,i dont need someone like yourself to tell me to get out more either,if you cant take sarcasm or a joke i think you should take some of your own advice.

I also dont need a spelling lesson from you,i know how to spell and i know how its properly spelt,again,im not a retard...

Im glad im not a amerikan,

really,really glad.

Bye
edit on 12-8-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

Screw you and your race baiting. You go find me any white president (or a white candidate for the presidency) who's father was not a US Citizen, who's grandmother publicly claims she was present when he was born in a foreign country, who uses multiple aliases, who uses multiple social security numbers, who's most commonly used social security number is from a state they never resided in, who's classmates can't remember going to school with him, who released one fake birth certificate on his website while he was campaigning and another obvious fake this year, who paid over $2M to seal hide all the records from his past, who claimed a document did NOT exist (before he "released it"), etc...etc...etc... You find that man, and I will be the first inline to decry him, question his eligibility, and demand full disclosure of any substantial proof before I trust him. With all of these questions, inconsistencies, and apparent cover-ups...how dare you make this a race issue? You should find Al Sharpton and give back his shtick (before he says you stole it from him because he's black)

You tell them MiloNickels,i agree with you 100%.
Exactly the way i see it as well.

And all they got is the race card and bogus BC's,and it isnt working.
So they get angry.

And people wonder why we dont trust him?
Pfft...

Get real people.

edit on 12-8-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So, if this scenario is true, there are many possibilities. Obama's father was a spy. Obama may well be engaged in psychological operations. Who are we to question our government? (sarcasm)

What will we actually do if these things turn out to be true?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavageThoughts

Also funny how he hasn't hid anything. You wanted confirmation of his US birth, it was posted. You then wanted the long form, it was posted. There is no super long form to my knowledge, but then again you would not accept it anyway. Which brings me to a new question. Why are birthers even here? The truth is not what they're looking for. The let's get together and make up lies about Obama forum is that way -------------->

Out of curiousity, what's the current lie about monies spent to "seal Kenyan records"? 3 million? 4 million?
edit on 12-8-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MiloNickels

Plenty of threads about the .pdf here at ATS. Layers and all. You need not demand my money to make a point. Search function is your friend.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
reply to post by watchdog

I guess this is the best and only way the 'Republicans' can get him out office then I'm done with American politics.

You know, its about the lie. If he has lied about where he was born just to be president of the US. What else would he lie about to protect himself? Then the next question goes to the mindset of the people who support him. If he was a republican would democrats do everything in their power to uncover his true birth place? If so, why dont they use the same standard for their candidate? Thats why I agree with those founding fathers who didnt agree with having political parties. Join a side and you stop thinking and acting rationally.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You know, its about the lie. If he has lied about where he was born just to be president of the US. What else would he lie about to protect himself? Then the next question goes to the mindset of the people who support him. If he was a republican would democrats do everything in their power to uncover his true birth place? If so, why dont they use the same standard for their candidate? Thats why I agree with those founding fathers who didnt agree with having political parties. Join a side and you stop thinking and acting rationally.

Exactly right FoosM.

If him being a amerikan is a lie.
Then him being POTUS is ILLEGAL and EVERYTHING he has done is ILLEGAL.

Political parties are no different to gangs,except they are "legal" gangs when they shouldnt be.

When people start realizing things like this,we will have some progress in the way of changing the way the stupid system works.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'll gladly give some pdf's some credence...but not a .pdf file with inexplicable layers, kerning that didn't exist when the document was supposedly typed, multiple font types from one type writer, misspellings in the rubber stamp that didn't exist in other stamps at that time, a smiley face hidden in the doctor's name, mathematically perfect signatures, out of sequence registration numbers, haloing around the letters, no sign of an official stamp, and a pdf that magically appeared after the governor of HI and Obama both said the document simply didn't exist at all.

With all of those errors and inconsistencies, do you HONESTLY believe the document shown in that pdf is a scan of a 1961 birth certificate? If so, I'll gladly send you a .pdf of this court order I happen to have which demands that you send me $1,000,000 or face jail time. (just don't examine it or ask to see the original, ok?)
edit on 8/12/2011 by MiloNickels because: (no reason given)

And YOU honestly believe that the President, with all the lettered services at his disposal.. CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.. released such a laughably and horribly done hoax instead of the real deal? I'd like to think he would have the best services at creating false documents at his disposal. Not something a highschool student could put together in an afternoon, as you seem to think is what happened.

No.. it couldn't be that the "experts" who claim it's a hoax are WRONG.. could it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
Hi all, just bringing my friend dead horse by so he can get his daily beating.. Nice to see us going after the real issues and all.

These kinds of posts really piss me off. So, who cares if he is a legitimate president or not as long as we're tackling the REAL issues? What can be more real than whether or not the highest office in the land is held by a fake! There certainly is enough circumstantial evidence to point to a MAJOR coverup and god knows why!

But, you and your ilk make light of one of the most serious issues we've ever faced as a nation. Shame on you.

If Obama were an illegitimate president, then becomes what of all that he has signed into law! Would it still be valid. Would he have won the election? The entire past 2-3/4 years would have to be rewritten. The man has done more to cover up any trace of his past; more so than any other president who came before him. But, as long as we're tackling the REAL issues none of that is of any importance.

My god, you seem the type that would be perfectly happy if Hitler or Stalin were in the WH as long as we were tackling the REAL issues.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Originally posted by Atzil321
A black guy is president, get over it already.....

This isn't a race issue.
It's an integrity issue.

edit on 12-8-2011 by spinkyboo because: (no reason given)

They are playing that card until the trumpets sound....
And they wonder why

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

ya I do and I have the proof

edit on 12-8-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiloNickels
who's grandmother publicly claims she was present when he was born in a foreign country,

birther lie, she never claimed that

who uses multiple aliases,

wrong again

who uses multiple social security numbers,

birther lie

who's most commonly used social security number is from a state they never resided in,

another birther story, SS numbers are NOT entirely state based

who's classmates can't remember going to school with him

yet another birther lie

who released one fake birth certificate on his website while he was campaigning

birther lie

and another obvious fake this year,

still a birther lie

who paid over $2M to seal hide all the records from his past

birther lie (just how do you seal documents that are private anyway?)

who claimed a document did NOT exist (before he "released it"),

stil another birther lie!

etc...etc...etc...

and the birther lies contimue! Why do you persist in posting those lies, they have all been shown to be lies many time here and elsewhere?

I will be the first inline to decry him, question his eligibility, and demand full disclosure of any substantial proof before I trust him.

except you never demanded the same from all previous presidents, funny how none of them were black, but as soon as the first black president comes along you post lies about him....

how dare you make this a race issue?

because to a lot of birthers IT IS a race issue!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join