It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mother bear kills cub then self at Chinese bile farm

page: 14
228
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
This story angers me tremendously. If I was there I would probably get locked up for killing everyone involved. Boycott products from China and snub any Chinese person you see. Chingas make me sick.



Sigh!
see what i mean. What hope do we have when the world is filled with people like this!




posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I am a peace-loving individual who cannot even bring myself to kill an ant, and I am the sort of person who feels rotten for hours after accidentally stepping on a snail.

But this sort of story makes me MAADDD - MAD beyond belief! I found myself thinking "vigilante" thoughts after reading this story this morning. I thought to myself - "good thing I don't live over there because those people will have hell to pay - I will SKIN THEM ALIVE and let them suffer 10-fold the anguish that those animals had to endure."

At the end of the day I had to ask myself - what is worse? Being a sick demented human being who can torture other beings without feeling any remorse, empathy or compassion? Or being a vigilante bent on unleashing the same terrible acts on those perpetrators...? My strong emotional response was completely unexpected - and I have to agree with some of the other posters - Earth will have to kick off some of them pesky fleas...



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Nuke these factories now please... dont care if it start ww3, only as long its only humas thats gonna suffer



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm
 





because going after individuals will not work.tell me how will it work? do you have any ideas on that you would like to share? IMO its only when it effects others in their pocket (those that are the ruleing elite)

Your doing more to help the majority that you claim to be defending by takeing the affermative action im refering to. If you stopped buying thier products they would have to change,and stop buying their sweat shop goods,along with publication why your boycotting such,on human rights issues,and youd make those peoples and everyone elses existance much better


Complete and utter rubbish! Why don't we stop buying stuff from other countries (including usa) that do terrible things. Lets not watch their movies, or listen to their music. My wife is Chinese, and my daughter is half chinese. Should i chuck my wife and daughter out of our home, just because of these people? Should i turn around and say to my wife "you are such a bad person"?

Utter joke!



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
This story angers me tremendously. If I was there I would probably get locked up for killing everyone involved. Boycott products from China and snub any Chinese person you see. Chingas make me sick.



Sigh!
see what i mean. What hope do we have when the world is filled with people like this!


Yes, i understand the point your makeing.Just because a minority are this way,it dont mean that the rest are.

As posted;an in my post Wallmark (American not chineese) use countries that have little to no regulations on workers or animal rights to profit from.So why the hell arnt people standing outside wallmart stores accross the country right now?


Or go call "ASDA",and protest. "ASDA" uk tradeing name of "WALLMART" you have 3 in Brighton & Hove heres 1 you shop in.

Unit 1 Crowhurst Road, off Carden Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex - 01273 541 166
edit on 11-8-2011 by hrmmm because: additional info



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by hrmmm
 





because going after individuals will not work.tell me how will it work? do you have any ideas on that you would like to share? IMO its only when it effects others in their pocket (those that are the ruleing elite)

Your doing more to help the majority that you claim to be defending by takeing the affermative action im refering to. If you stopped buying thier products they would have to change,and stop buying their sweat shop goods,along with publication why your boycotting such,on human rights issues,and youd make those peoples and everyone elses existance much better


Complete and utter rubbish! Why don't we stop buying stuff from other countries (including usa) that do terrible things. Lets not watch their movies, or listen to their music. My wife is Chinese, and my daughter is half chinese. Should i chuck my wife and daughter out of our home, just because of these people? Should i turn around and say to my wife "you are such a bad person"?

Utter joke!



Your totally perverting and distorting what i have written.I sugest you go and carefull re-read it.
Im not pointing any finger at any ethnicity,but their legislators and if you see my original post and aso the follow up i did place blame on a US company too **********(WALLMART)***********
edit on 11-8-2011 by hrmmm because: typo corrections



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I am stick of th human race. We have no place on this planet.

I am just as much to blame myself as I will happily buy food from the supermarket, wear leather shoes, take medicine and smoke cigarettes etc ignorant to any suffering of an animal in the process.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What a sad sad story. There is so much cruelty in this world I don't even want to live anymore. Why is this allowed in a so called "modern" world? The smaller the dick the crueler the man I guess



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187
 


If it is true, it is a heartbreaking story.
Read it with pain in my heart thinking about the sorrow of the creatures and what men can do to animals in general.

On the other hand, I read somewhere that the Chinese starting to domesticate animals more and more in stead of regarding them produce. And I can't help to think that this article blew up this story maybe to awaken that way of dealing with animals. Which obviously is a good thing! Even if the story is true or not.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz
 


Thanks for the link to the petition, I signed it AND mailed it to myself in order to mail it everyone in my address book!

What about avaaz.org, they send me petitions to sign about everything, why are they not in on this already?

I hate what we as humans do to the animals and I hate humans that try to justify this kind of torture because we are "better" than the animals. This proves that we are the lowest of the low!



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling


Signing one's consience clean?

What does actualy signing something do appart from make you sleep better at night?




So what are you doing? How is signing that going to help me sleep better at night?

I do not use bear bile so it is not like I can stop using the stuff. I do not live in China so I cannot go and free the bears and burn the farms down, nor can I slaughter the disgusting humans doing this.


If I do not join the cause how else do you expect me to help? I guess sitting in my chair reading about the story and feeling sad is enough for you right?



Raist



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187
 


This is a crazy story and yes I feel empathy towards the, well, all animals/beings. The reasons for things like these are done mainly for money, experimentation, advancement of biotechnology for pharmaceutical practices. Believe me China is definitely not alone in these practices, although I think they're somewhat more open about their routes taken. They do even worse things like harvest organs from prisoners and sell them back to the public. I even think some might come from those extra babies born that surpass parent's child quota limits. It's sad, but money perpetuates this and MANY other cycles.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist
 


I am sure the universe feels your compassionate vibes about the situation so in time we shall see where your LOVE for other species supports your soul. At least you tried something



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just another example of human hubris! Humans can be the most vile, evil, living creatures on earth. Someone needs to find these handlers and puncture them for their bile! I'm disgusted yet again by the irrational stupidity of some of my fellow humans!



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

Originally posted by JennaDarling


Signing one's consience clean?

What does actualy signing something do appart from make you sleep better at night?




So what are you doing? How is signing that going to help me sleep better at night?

I do not use bear bile so it is not like I can stop using the stuff. I do not live in China so I cannot go and free the bears and burn the farms down, nor can I slaughter the disgusting humans doing this.


If I do not join the cause how else do you expect me to help? I guess sitting in my chair reading about the story and feeling sad is enough for you right?



Raist



its against site rules to bring petitions forward.

there was a thread closed yesterday for introducing a petition



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull
 


Well, too late! I signed it already and I'm glad I did!



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread but I'm wondering if anyone noticed the inconstancies I did.

First and foremost let me add - I abhor the practice of 'Bear milking'. Period. There's no excuse and no stone should be left unturned to hunt down the people who USE THIS PRODUCT and PROSECUTE THEM!

That's right - not the people who have a day in day out soul killing job of working with these bears to feed their families, but the ones who COULD CHOOSE ANOTHER THERAPY - but knowingly choose to use bear bile.

Those are the ‘people’ who should be held accountable. Period.

Second. If you really care about these bears? STOP BUYING ANYTHING CHINESE UNTIL BEAR MILKING IS OUTLAWED IN CHINA! PERIOD. Pretty simple.

Third: As relieved as I am this news it making headlines? I have to admit there are some gross inconsistencies in the article.

* How is this 'mother bear' going to break out of it's cage when she's got a hole in her gut?

Ok, so maybe she's a super bear, great, good for her.

* But wait a minute... How can she BE a MOTHER bear? When she's got a hole in her gut?

Also, if you don't think those bears become enraged? Try to break out? Bigger and better bears than her? You're wrong. SO why is it just this one broke out? Or the coincidence that ‘someone’ happened to be there right at the right time to leak this to the news???

I find the story fishy.

BUT - My finding it 'fishy' does not negate the power the story wields and what might be accomplished IF people choose to do something about this (BOYCOTT CHINA) and put there money, or rather take their money, from the offending nation.

My sympathies to all the wonderful, talented, loving, kind, good Chinese people and families who’re taking the brunt of hate today on a grand scale due to this article. Then again, if you're one of those Chinese who buy and use this product? Karma's baby...


peace

edit on 11-8-2011 by silo13 because: bbc



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm
 





Your totally perverting and distorting what i have written.I sugest you go and carefull re-read it.
Im not pointing any finger at any ethnicity,but their legislators and if you see my original post and aso the follow up i did place blame on a US company too **********(WALLMART)***********


Im sorry, but i did read your post, and it still makes no sense. So, why don't we just bomb all of the middle east? Surely that way we would get all the terrorists? Do you know how many people live in China? You are talking about the minority, thats all. Why should the whole of china suffer?




top topics



 
228
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join