It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Yeah, I've learned over the past 7 years that 99% of this NWO nonsense and predictions are total BS. How many threads claiming the start of the NWO, or WW3 or whatever have come and gone without so much as a whimper in the real world. What I have learnt from ATS is that the planet is full of paranoid idiots with little grasp on the real world.

So why spend all your time on here insulting people and making thousands of posts? I've never ever accused anyone of being a disinfo agent on here, and tbh I've laughed at many suggestions, but you really do fit the profile stu MASON

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Originally posted by Unrivaled1
''We the people will fight back''

My God the Politicians and Bankers must be absolutely pissing their pants with laughter as they sip on their champagne in their mansions that You and I payed for!

They caused this, in-fact they have caused 99% of the worlds problems, let alone our societies!
If people could just put their macho egos down we could sort this problem out once and for all.

What i would like to see instead of braindead people saying we're riot in you rah rah rah is to see the community say to these youths ok we know you have been lied to and betrayed and left to rot, we hear you, but attacking our small shops and homes is not the way! Lets put whats happened aside and get together and march on the REAL CRIMINALS WHO HAVE CAUSED ALL OF OUR SUFFERING THE GOVERNMENT AND BANKERS!

Very true, couldn't agree more with that

ok ok, you are right here also !! but THIS HERE has nothing to do with revolt against the system man !!!
ok, do organize a revolt against the system, you will feel good, we will feel good, but then you will not fight your own people, by burning their houses and cars and looting their shops ....
there will be really good solidarity between the people, no agressivity against your own people, it will just be the POWER of the people that counts, not the power of the DEALERS and GANGS !!!!!!
you understand or not ?

edit on 11-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I was given an African proverb this morning, ironically from an Asian guy:

"If a child is not initiated into the villiage then he will set it on fire just to feel its warmth"

This proverb is superb and cuts to the very core of this whole episode. But no, immigrants to the UK are not initiated into society. According to the State and its mouthpiece – the BBC and mainstream media – yes, Britain wants a multiracial, multicultural society. But the people themselves were never asked if we wanted this, and so we are quietly, privately and secretly at polar odds with the ‘official’ line – we keep our longing for the reinstatement of English culture as dominant to ourselves.

We don’t hold proper ceremonies for new citizens – hell we no longer even expect them to be able to speak English before moving here and helping themselves to the fruits of ours’ and our ancestors’ labour. In fact, we demand absolutely NOTHING from new arrivals and they in turn (somewhat understandably) assume that they therefore have no obligation to the host country or its natives. And when those immigrants have children, their children feel even less connected to society – they, for the most part, have no grandparents outside the city to visit and hear stories about this country’s bygone decades; they have no immediate understanding of why their parents, or grandparents, migrated here, so that gratitude of being taken in evades them; and to top it off they don’t understand why a class system exists here and haven’t learnt to accept it as part of traditional Britain.

This doesn’t apply to all immigrants – many Indian Hindus and Sikhs I know (and very much like) have been here for generations and quickly adopted the host culture, keeping their home culture intact mainly behind closed doors (where it is more appropriate, and relevant to them). They understood that England didn’t necessarily want their Asian cultures flaunted in the streets and they were happy to respect that.

And, as though it needs mentioning, of course not all the rioters were of recent immigrant stock; but I’m quite certain an unrepresentative proportion were. And those English troublemakers involved may also have not been properly “initiated into the village”, but in a different way from their immigrant cohorts. If their parents have lived off of benefits then their whole immediate family may have lived relatively isolated from their local community, not understanding the sense of responsibility to their fellow countrymen and the heritage of England that comes with work, school and extended-family.

This whole thing Is ENTIRELY to do with multiculturalism and Cultural Marxism – the deliberate undermining of traditional values by State institutions to breakdown society and build it anew according to their vision. We cannot solve this by introducing curfews, cutting benefits or policing the streets. The only solution is to tackle the cause of these problems – which is the lack of demands we have placed on both immigrants and welfare dependents, as well as the social issues which break down families and require all parents to work full-time instead of raising respectful children. But Herr Cameron won’t do that – he’ll talk tough and direct resources towards the symptoms not the root cause.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
This makes me think of the movie Harry Brown. It's a must-see if you haven't yet.

Hear, hear..
Perhaps people might have more of an insight into whats gone so horribly wrong & why decent people are sickened by these looters and are ready to put the boot in. It's kids and deranged adults of all backgrounds and colour who have made their communities a complete misery. Pensioners have been kicked to death protecting their own property - Fathers have been cruelly taken from their families by baying laughing blood thirsty rats....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by 23432

Originally posted by n00bUK
This is just stupid now. loads of people saying its a black and asian thing ..wake the F up man. and you know what people are buyign into it.

i get people blackberry messeging me saying lets get thes F'in Paki's or F'in niggaz/wogs - i WAS part of the EDL leeds firm. im mixed race - half english/jamaican

Have you just realised that you are not really accepted as an equal ?

hmmm come to my area n say that. White lads would slap you and put you in your place for sayign such dumb #. people like you need shotting point blank, it would really help soceity.

yup after reading your posts i can gather you a racist twat. Liek i said before, you need shooting - your just a product of segregation and you love it.

like i said, come my area lad you wouldnt last 2minuites.
edit on 11-8-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

Scooby doo is less confused then you .

Yo

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
If you Raise Uni fees to £9,000
Have no jobs
Have no money
Have no prospects......

What do think will be the outcome??

First it was the students...... now it's the so called ' lost generation ' ..........

Next it'll be average jo when they start lose'n there houses and more jobs......

Then they'll realise they are on the street doing the same thing........

Firms coming in to help police??

Get real...... 2 wrongs do not and shall not make a right.....

If the Government cared that much then they wouldn't be cutting police numbers would they??

PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION

They cause the problem by squeezing every last available penny from our pockets so people start take'n to the streets

Everyones reaction is of utter shame, anger and an undye'n tribalism to protect your own streets because the rozzers ent doin it.....

The solution will be what people are crying for already, i've heard it on countless channells by residents as well as so called experts....... Martial Law...

I don't agree with how people are getting there message across.....

But i know why they are doing it...... because i know most of my area are close to brink of take'n to the streets as well.....

www.lewrockwell.com...

it happened the world over through every century..... " off with there heads ".........

Only difference here is.... we ent eating cake.

I don't condone what there doing....i certainly don't agree with helping the police.... never have never will.....

This has been brewing for months.......

and it will continue to do so all over the world.....

Just be thankful other countrys aren't sending in there bombers to help riot'rs here like we did with Libiya.....

Makes you thankful at least other countrys know how to keep there nose out eh??....lol

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

Well tis a shame that you feel that people are SCUM ....

they are not SCUM ....they may be misguided...or acting out against the machine as that is the only weapons they have....yes it is sad what is going on....but it is a symtom of things that have been put upon the people by the filthy rich.....have you any clue how much more wealthy the rich are becoming on the backs of the peoples losses during these times.....they are accumulating unfathomable weath on the backs of the poor.....they are seliing us down the river and the social breakdown in society is inevitable and it is yet again another nail in the coffin upon our human rights.....the is a reprecussion of the degradation of society as a whole.....the dividing of neighborhoods...and the creation of more and more disfunctional families.

the world is changing and it is changing in a way that the 1% of the filthy rich will yet again be able exert more contols upon the citizens of the world.....times has come now for a global revolution......It is time to take down the glutonuos capitalist machne and start to look on the world as a whole and start to realize that we are a human race ...one race...there is not one person whom is better than the next because of the achieved personal wealth.....you take a rich person and stand them naked next to a poor person...and lo and behold they are the same......these people whom riot do not need our hatred as the authorities are saying....they need our guidance.....they need to be shown a direction in which to vent their anger at the appropriate organization.

The Goverment is WRONG...they are Elitists....working for the Elite....they do not have the interests of the people in their Agenda....they only have the interests of their selfserving interests of the high and mighty lobby groups.....the goverment is happy right now as they have something to focus on that takes the publics minds eye away from all their failings.
edit on 063131p://f11Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

YES MAN THEY ARE SCUM IN WHAT THEY ARE DOING !!!! BURNING HOUSES AND CARS AND LOOTING AND AND AND ETC ETC !!!!! THEIR PERSON AS PERSON IS NOT SCUM, THEIR ACTING IS SCUM !!! CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE ????? THEY ARE SCUM BY THEIR ACTING not by their profound personnality !
please try to understand : it is not because someone did murder someone else that we do not have to see the person like a human being !!! man man man, some do not see the difference, but why ?? because you have to make a difference between the ACTING and the person doing it .........
a murderer is a murderer, ok ?? no ?? may I not call him a murderer any longer ???? why ???
but he is a person that I have to respect anyway, or I infringe my own values of humanity ...
so, no pitty for the scum, but ok, lets try to change their mind if possible, yes, we have to educt them so they become more human ...... ok ?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

Ha can you imnagine if the UN sent in warplanes to bomb us into submission on the streets of london to restore order !

Im still waiting for our government to # up here and handle this situation in a really bad way , once that happens then the real riots begin! the anti government riots from the real british public !

then maybe then , we will see marshall law !

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
First rule of Control: DIVIDE

Second Rule: CONQUER
edit on 11-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

I see the masses have been divided against each other...yet again. Will we ever learn!
edit on 11-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

My God the Politicians and Bankers must be absolutely pissing their pants with laughter as they sip on their champagne in their mansions that You and I payed for!

They caused this, in-fact they have caused 99% of the worlds problems, let alone our societies!
If people could just put their macho egos down we could sort this problem out once and for all.

What i would like to see instead of braindead people saying we're riot in you rah rah rah is to see the community say to these youths ok we know you have been lied to and betrayed and left to rot, we hear you, but attacking our small shops and homes is not the way! Lets put whats happened aside and get together and march on the REAL CRIMINALS WHO HAVE CAUSED ALL OF OUR SUFFERING THE GOVERNMENT AND BANKERS!

ok ok, you are right here also !! but THIS HERE has nothing to do with revolt against the system man !!!
ok, do organize a revolt against the system, you will feel good, we will feel good, but then you will not fight your own people, by burning their houses and cars and looting their shops ....
there will be really good solidarity between the people, no agressivity against your own people, it will just be the POWER of the people that counts, not the power of the DEALERS and GANGS !!!!!!
you understand or not ?

Don't misunderstand me, I agree and I do understand. I believe this revolt started as a protest against the police for yet another killing of a civillian, now the press and TPTB have got hold of it and yobs and eveyone have jumped on the bandwagon and it's all about looters.

What the looters (who have attacked normal people and their shops and homes) have done is wrong, but look at these areas for a moment, Manchester, Birmingham, Leicester, London etc. all areas with a high percentage of poor people who have been oppresed by both government and the police, there's only so much an oppresed, poor youth will take, and as much wrong and misguided as it is, I blame the government for this mess, spending our money on war, killing and conquering while the top bras increase their wages and take even more money from the people they should be looking after and not shafting up the rear end.

The videos below highlight the situation a little, when the police are corrupt (we basically have a 'means tested' form of policing in the UK IMHO), then the people also will be unbalanced...

To be honest, I feel I should get involved, not in vigilantism or rioting, but standing around with a positive message on a billboard, but I'm scared to do so and as a father have bigger priorities which are my family, I just hope and pray no more innocent people are hurt in all this and the real people to blame, the rich powers that be, will eventually be made accountable for their actions and the world is a better place for the majority rather then a select few rich elites.
edit on 11-8-2011 by lifttheveil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by JohnnyWarbucks
Multiculturalism has failed. Deport them from your country ASAP or face your downfall, it's that simple. Let them come visit via tourism but do not let them settle in your country to impose their savage lifestyle upon you.
edit on 11-8-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

Deport them? Deport who?

Who do you think is rioting and what do you think is going on?

I bet it's light years from what is actually happening!

It is not easy to understand what's happening when you read through page after page of different views. On one hand you have people claiming that it's a racial issue, others are talking about "fighting back" you go flick the channel to the news and you see a young man claiming he can't get a job... apparently football teams or sum such are "guarding" something, or someone... or a group of someones and your Pm is #tin' bricks..

All I can gather for sure is there's a large group of folks who are seriously pissed across the pond and its gotten really nasty. You guys want us to send Dr. Drew over there?
help you guys sort your issues out err...maybe some marsh mellows.. I'm not sure yet.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yes, the media has glazed over the original reasoning behind the start of the riots and focus on the worst of the looters. Who knows if these looters were not set up in advance as provocateurs to insight trouble. Standing in the wings ready for the moment to present itself.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

you understand or not ?

Don't misunderstand me, I agree and I do understand. I believe this revolt started as a protest against the police for yet another killing of a civillian, now the press and TPTB have got hold of it and yobs and eveyone have jumped on the bandwagon and it's all about looters.

What the looters (who have attacked normal people and their shops and homes) have done is wrong, but look at these areas for a moment, Manchester, Birmingham, Leicester, London etc. all areas with a high percentage of poor people who have been oppresed by both government and the police, there's only so much an oppresed, poor youth will take, and as much wrong and misguided as it is, I blame the government for this mess, spending our money on war, killing and conquering while the top bras increase their wages and take even more money from the people they should be looking after and not shafting up the rear end.

The videos below highlight the situation a little, when the police are corrupt (we basically have a 'means tested' form of policing in the UK IMHO), then the people also will be unbalanced...

To be honest, I feel I should get involved, not in vigilantism or rioting, but standing around with a positive message on a billboard, but I'm scared to do so and as a father have bigger priorities which are my family, I just hope and pray no more innocent people are hurt in all this and the real people to blame, the rich powers that be, will eventually be made accountable for their actions and the world is a better place for the majority rather then a select few rich elites.
edit on 11-8-2011 by lifttheveil because: (no reason given)

a protest against the police ?? what for please ?? because a macho copycat pussy dealer with a gun did play the game in the wrong way ??? he better did play playstation befor man to learn what rules are, what the laws are, because there man, in those games, you have some rules to respect !!! RESPECT THE RULES THE LAWS ---- but they think in society there are NO rules to respect ?? no respect either also for their own co-citizens ? it's pitty pitty but normal, you always PAY for your non-respect of the rules or go back into your own country or get some education or or or .....
best is to suicide anyway ... no trouble for the rest of us wanting to live in peace please thank you very much ....
( = BIG sarcasm ok ? ).

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Because this website is not just about paranoid wetdreams, is it?

I wish I was a paid disinfo agent, could do with the money. At any rate, it's not up to you to say who can post, where or about what. Or would you prefer the site to be filled with people that massage each others ego's about how much they know what "TPTB" and the "NWO" plan?

EDIT: I am sure that you capitalised the mason part in a desperate hope to link me to something nefarious. Good luck!
edit on 11/8/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
For the love of God ATS'ers what makes the news that ISN'T part of the NWO/Illuminati plan that only you know about? There also seems to be some tension against white people and some negative undertones from a few of you. If it were vice versa that would be racism but as we all know, there's no such thing as racism against whites is there and white people are part of the only race that has members of it discriminate against other races. Give me a break ffs
edit on 11/8/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by truetrigger
If you Raise Uni fees to £9,000
Have no jobs
Have no money
Have no prospects......

Let's just clarify that the whole Tution fees thing has been blown way out of proportion...

NO ONE HAS TO PAY THE MONEY UP FRONT. THEY PAY IT BACK WHEN THEY GET A WELL PAID JOB AND OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME SO THAT IT WORKS OUT AS AROUND £30 A MONTH!

If they can't afford that, then bollocks to them. I bet they spend more per week on beer than they would paying back a Student loan.

As for the no jobs or prospects, that is entirely their own fault. everyone has access to decent, free education. Squander it at your peril, which a lot of these cretins have. They basically expect us working types to pay for them to sit and do naff all. No sympathy from me or the bulk of the population it seems.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You've got in totally wrong about these areas, you're talking about youngsters in many suburbs and towns, these aren't suburbs and towns. The inner city slums have to be experienced rather than thrown in as just another place. I grew up and lived in some of the biggest dives in London and I can tell you, most of these youngsters could'nt care less about university fees, couldn't careless about job availablity, most of these youngsters care about one thing, getting the most by doing as little as possible. Why look for a job? They can sell a packet of powder and make in a week what some make in 6 months. Why work when you can steal? Why work when you can get ponse money from the state? They either want to be celebs, sports stars or want to be dealers and gangsters, that's it. You could have an honest job for every one of them I will bet every penny I have the vast majority will turn up on day one and tell you to # off on day two.
As I have said before, enough with the excuses for the inexcusable.
There won't be a time when we will all join forces, because the average workers will defend their homes and areas from trash that include government and "poor" who are trying to loot. The end result will be raising it to the ground rather than walk away. The government is to blame, but how can workers fight alongside people who have such a greedy mentality that it puts them on par with the bankers that everyone reackons are the biggest evil in the world? One thing about the bankers, yes they're greedy bastards, but at least they work for a living! I, like many, have worked hard to get out of those areas in a time when poor meant #ing poor and jobs weren't much better in supply than now! Enough with the excuses!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Yes, the media has glazed over the original reasoning behind the start of the riots and focus on the worst of the looters. Who knows if these looters were not set up in advance as provocateurs to insight trouble. Standing in the wings ready for the moment to present itself.

yes man, who knows ??? very possible .... when you know something please you tell us ?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Ok, I will put this into context for you...

This "large group" you seem to think is causing havoc is actually, across the whole country, no more than a few thousand idiot teens out to cause trouble. Nothing more, nothing less. It isn't about jobs or money, as they have no interest in that anyway (unless they can get the money for free), it's simply about causing trouble.

It is being slightly over played in the media, but in a country of 60+ million people, to have a few thousand teens burn a few shops and cars is not really much of a concern. This could have been squished the first night, but the Police are actually showing remarkable restraint, probably in fear of legal reprisals should they "offend" someone, or infringe someone's "human rights"..

Thank Labour for that.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace

You've got in totally wrong about these areas, you're talking about youngsters in many suburbs and towns, these aren't suburbs and towns. The inner city slums have to be experienced rather than thrown in as just another place. I grew up and lived in some of the biggest dives in London and I can tell you, most of these youngsters could'nt care less about university fees, couldn't careless about job availablity, most of these youngsters care about one thing, getting the most by doing as little as possible. Why look for a job? They can sell a packet of powder and make in a week what some make in 6 months. Why work when you can steal? Why work when you can get ponse money from the state? They either want to be celebs, sports stars or want to be dealers and gangsters, that's it. You could have an honest job for every one of them I will bet every penny I have the vast majority will turn up on day one and tell you to # off on day two.
As I have said before, enough with the excuses for the inexcusable.
There won't be a time when we will all join forces, because the average workers will defend their homes and areas from trash that include government and "poor" who are trying to loot. The end result will be raising it to the ground rather than walk away. The government is to blame, but how can workers fight alongside people who have such a greedy mentality that it puts them on par with the bankers that everyone reackons are the biggest evil in the world? One thing about the bankers, yes they're greedy bastards, but at least they work for a living! I, like many, have worked hard to get out of those areas in a time when poor meant #ing poor and jobs weren't much better in supply than now! Enough with the excuses!

why can I not give you ten stars ??? why why why ???

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join