It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't think you can call what is happening in England a riot. What started off as a riot quickly became an excuse for deviant teens to do what they want in an attempt for fun and to acquire much illegally. It's very pathetic; some of their actions.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by wcitizen
Most people believe their taxes go to help the country...which is inaccurate. The majority of tax regenue goes to pay off the loans made to the country by the private banking cartel - in your case the Fed Res.

Well, if the taxes go to pay interest on money borrowed, the government services must have cost way more than the taxes paid. It won't be the Fed in my case, because I am not an American/resident of the USA.

Are there any statistics to back up your claim that people are happy to pay taxes? I'd be interested in your source for that information.

Being "happy" and not begrudging are not the same. Most people are not happy to pay for anything, like insurance, where they don't see a return immediately and sometimes not even that when the think the price is too high like Americans complaining about petrol prices.

Most people believe a government is necessary. Governance costs money and taxes are the source of revenue for the government. Anyone who wants a government in place, expects taxes to exist in one form or another. Most would prefer someone else to be taxed, but few believe taxes to be "theft".

I can't provide any statistics, but you could easily prove me wrong by providing statistics to the percentage of people who believe they see no need for a government.

But people do believe that are obliged by law to pay taxes, so they pay them...but in fact, it isn't true. However TPTB do not want the masses to know that.

Not sure if you are referring to a specific country. I do know that in the USA Federal Income Tax is not a legal obligation for US citizens living in the several states and I mentioned it myself on this forum more than once. However, citizens/residents and corporations are legally obligated to pay the other taxes. I don't know of any other country where there are "voluntary taxes" like the USA. Everywhere else taxes are a legal obligation.

I wonder how many countries tax laws you've looked at? US is not alone in this.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
What started off as a riot quickly became an excuse for deviant teens to do what they want in an attempt for fun and to acquire much illegally. It's very pathetic; some of their actions.

Let me change some words in that sentence, for purposes of illustration and comparison:

"What started off as a genuine wish to help the people (gubberment) quickly became an excuse for deviant politicians to do what they want in an attempt for a luxury lifestyle and to acquire much illegally. It's very pathetic, some of their actions."

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
I don't think you can call what is happening in England a riot. What started off as a riot quickly became an excuse for deviant teens to do what they want in an attempt for fun and to acquire much illegally. It's very pathetic; some of their actions.

The problem in England is - Liberal Dogma - has come home to roost.
You are seeing entitlement mentality gone wild.
Also i hear that England has a very large population of single mothers.
- Fathers teach limitations -

Society is broken in England.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

i too am born and bred in one such area and as such i can say you presume to much......

" hardly went to school let alone got A levels "

???????

am i correct in saying you think these looters were mostly all uneducated fools?

on the scrounge??

benefit kids??

and the ones who do have an education and run banks and walk out with there bonus's??
after the billions we have given them to bail out there bad debts... (which lets face it are going to come from people who didn't come from the areas we are talking about.... as these areas are not going to be high credit score'n ) goes unpunished???

only in a system this f*&ked does 80% of britain stand in uproar at the minority stealing on streets while the government and bankers steal every last penny from there pocket......

" they should all go to prison "

you should be saying that to the bankers who are running off with your taxes while the government will still refuse to suspend police cuts........

as i have said..... i don't agree with what has happened.....

but i understand why.......

instead of paying millions to help sort out riot'rs in Libiya why don't they use that money to up police numbers here??

sounds to easy don't it?

wonder why?

edit on 12-8-2011 by truetrigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I wonder how many countries tax laws you've looked at? US is not alone in this.

If you know of other countries where legislative sanction is needed for taxation, doesn't exist and taxes are collected, why don't you post it?

The USA is a sick joke played on the US people and the world by its creators and everyone else who ran it ever since its creation. I am not aware of any other country where its constitution declares itself as a sovereign union of sovereign states. The guys who wrote that constitution must be either completely ignorant of the meaning of the word "sovereign" or real sick bastards playing a sick joke. As if that is not enough slave-owners like Thomas Jefferson wax eloquent about liberty!

Every sovereign state has unlimited powers over its territory and people. If legislation is needed for tax collection, I don't see why a state would fail to do so. If they are absolute monarchies, like some Middle East kingdoms, where the sovereignty rests with a single individual, no legislation is needed for taxation and you need not expect any.

Contray to what many Americans may think the US had never been a role model for anyone nor will it ever be. So just because something happens in the US don't go around assuming that is exactly how it happens elsewhere. The rest of the world has more respect for the rules they make than Americans have for their own.

Even in the US, the Congress has the power to make Federal Income Tax legal simply by passing a law; their constituion's 16th amendment already empowers them to do so. But having fooled the people into first believing that it was a "temporary" tax and than later conveniently let it drop that it is a voluntary tax, they don't want the people to realise that they had been suckered all along!
edit on 12-8-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Since day 1 Ive seen the so called riots as nothing more than a bunch of cowards stealing stuff they cant otherwise afford. Did the Egyptians do this? The Syrians? You guys would get shut down in the states. Not even by police but by store owners with guns and a civilian population who would see you guys as you are- thugs. I read too much anti-American stuff on ATS to bite my tongue on this. Stop hurting your already crappy economy and pissing off your already oppressive gov't.

I feel like Im looking into a fishbowl.....

edit on 14-8-2011 by doctorvannostren because: add video

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join