It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I don't get how you tell each other apart.
By scum you mean violent criminal elements, or the poor, or both?
Is this a flash mob of crooks and looters?
Scum could mean anyone nowadays.
Are these enterprising thieves or the politically disenfranchised and again how to tell them apart?
Citizens are fighting with the Police against them? Hope you remain safe.
If this can happen in London it will happen here - things have a way of drifting this way.
Now we should determine who will be first out there and how will the cops react?
Doesn't take Nostradamus to see LA, Chicago and death.

But then again we call this...a Saturday Night.

edit on 11-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)
I can predict that if a riot was going to happen in LA it would make the British one look like a bar fight. The USA would call for marshal law in that state and guns would be used heavily we wouldnt have no gay asre firebombing, looting yeah firebombing not so much. Alot of people would die in the LA or NY version not 3 guys.

so its better to pull your gun out and shoot than to take stock and heed, glad we dont live in the usa because thousands would be killed by now, guns dont answer nothing.
I never said it was better to shoot people. But i watched the L.A. riots. I watched as they beat the crap out of a white truck driver just for being white. I can tell you right now nobody is going to hit me with a brick in my face repeatedly without getting a bullet to the face. You know you can be killed by different things then guns right.
edit on 11-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

Originally posted by newcovenant

I don't get how you tell each other apart.
By scum you mean violent criminal elements, or the poor, or both?
Is this a flash mob of crooks and looters?
Scum could mean anyone nowadays.
Are these enterprising thieves or the politically disenfranchised and again how to tell them apart?
Citizens are fighting with the Police against them? Hope you remain safe.
If this can happen in London it will happen here - things have a way of drifting this way.
Now we should determine who will be first out there and how will the cops react?
Doesn't take Nostradamus to see LA, Chicago and death.

But then again we call this...a Saturday Night.

edit on 11-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)
I can predict that if a riot was going to happen in LA it would make the British one look like a bar fight. The USA would call for marshal law in that state and guns would be used heavily we wouldnt have no gay asre firebombing, looting yeah firebombing not so much. Alot of people would die in the LA or NY version not 3 guys.

so its better to pull your gun out and shoot than to take stock and heed, glad we dont live in the usa because thousands would be killed by now, guns dont answer nothing.
I never said it was better to shoot people. But i watched the L.A. riots. I watched as they beat the crap out of a white truck driver just for being white. I can tell you right now nobody is going to hit me with a brick in my face repeatedly without getting his a bullet to the face. You know you can be killed by different things then guns right.

yeam mate i agree but as i live in england the only thing you would get in the face is a punch not a shotgun shell or a bullet i dont even know the terms to bullets thats how mad this convo is, life over there must be #ed up man,

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82

I live in L.A. so i saw them first hand. The guy they rioted over was a 3 time drunk driving convected felon who was on PCP during his arrest. The cops had to use extra force to stop him and hold him on the ground they beat him repeatedly to stop him from getting up. The black community went mad after the trial showed this and the officers got off lightly on all charges. Basically this is the same thing version 2.0 . Yes its very beeped up here but if the KKK or Hells angels tried to stop them it would have been a bad idea that's why i said adding soccer hooligans to the equation is a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Any time the word patriot is wielded I worry

oh well

go for it

I say burn em and chop them up American style, with BBQ and a bun

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Yeam mate i agree but as i live in england the only thing you would get in the face is a punch not a shotgun shell or a bullet i dont even know the terms to bullets thats how mad this convo is, life over there must be #ed up man,

Actually life over here is still pretty good for most Americans which is why they have not revolted yet. We have lots of guns here yeah but it is not a war zone or the wild west like the media would have you believe. Gun violence is pretty negligible compared to other types of violent deaths. But the media is very anti-gun so they jump on any little thing that has anything to do with guns and try to make it sound like we are under siege here because of guns and it is just not true.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
double tap
edit on 11-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Fire one REAL shot, and 99% of the rats will return to their corners instead of return fire.

I might have this all wrong (being an American and all) but truly disenfranchised people will stand up to bullets, tanks, and certain death. These goons won't even stand up to rubber bullets-- that shows that their situation is not particularly desperate.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent
Fire one REAL shot, and 99% of the rats will return to their corners instead of return fire.

I might have this all wrong (being an American and all) but truly disenfranchised people will stand up to bullets, tanks, and certain death. These goons won't even stand up to rubber bullets-- that shows that their situation is not particularly desperate.

Perhaps you have some advise as for how to deal with the real rats as well. Namely, those white board criminals at Wall St. who don't steal an iPod or a TV, but billions of wealth belonging to ordinary people and making Downing Street pushing austerity through our throats to compensate their losses. How come no one talks about them?
edit on 11-8-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I live in L.A. so i saw them first hand. The guy they rioted over was a 3 time drunk driving convected felon who was on PCP during his arrest. The cops had to use extra force to stop him and hold him on the ground they beat him repeatedly to stop him from getting up. The black community went mad after the trial showed this and the officers got off lightly on all charges. Basically this is the same thing version 2.0 .

Yep; and the white police were innocent in the case of Rodney King, as well...right?

I'm fed up with racism, and I say that as a white individual myself. Blacks weren't the only people who took part in the English riots; other ethnic groups did so as well, and you can verify that from the footage of it.

Racism has no basis other than mental illness.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

I live in L.A. so i saw them first hand. The guy they rioted over was a 3 time drunk driving convected felon who was on PCP during his arrest. The cops had to use extra force to stop him and hold him on the ground they beat him repeatedly to stop him from getting up. The black community went mad after the trial showed this and the officers got off lightly on all charges. Basically this is the same thing version 2.0 .

Yep; and the white police were innocent in the case of Rodney King, as well...right?

I'm fed up with racism, and I say that as a white individual myself. Blacks weren't the only people who took part in the English riots; other ethnic groups did so as well, and you can verify that from the footage of it.

Racism has no basis other than mental illness.
That was the story about Rodney King look it up. the camera was only turned on after repeated attempts to get him on the ground but you never hear that story. All people saw was the beating which wasn't right. Ps I rarely side with any cops lol all im trying to say is Rodney was no angel and yes the cops took it to far but it didn't justify the riots that followed

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

And that is one of the issues... Given the recent run of scandals how do the gov or police take the moral high ground! in that regard It is not surprising there are those in society who would follow the Governments example..

But I do know those around here would (and do) stand up to these little feral thugs and I am sure if this carries on they'll stand up to the those at the top who are setting this type of example.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

That was the story about Rodney King look it up. the camera was turned after repeated attempts to get him on the ground but you never hear that story

And of course, that completely justifies it.

I love the seige mentality. White Americans will go to literally any lengths to rationalise their racism. No matter how heinous the crime, there's always supposedly a completely legitimate excuse.

In your mind, perhaps. Not in mine.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
who would have thought you would ever see the day that football firms working with the police!
These firms or anti rioters whilst they may have good intentions to defend those who cannot or defend property are just really out there because they like a punch up !

Taking the law into your own hands sdhould not be condoned either , one set of rules for everyone !

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Please petrus justify the Reginald Denny incident. He was white driving a truck and they almost beat him to death the only difference between him and Rodney was Rodney was on PCP and a 3 time DUI felon who got pulled over by cops. Reginald Denny was working and just happened to drive his truck through the riot that day when he was beaten with a brick just for being white

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is the worst possible idea and I don't even want to imagine what sort of complications and tragedies this thing might lead to.

First of all, taking the law in your own hands renders the LAW obsolete, even the Police isn't trying hard enough to contain the situation, but they still have to respect a certain procedure. Your contribution would only amplify the chaos and disorder.

Second: don't forget that a crowd's medium emotional intelligence and IQ corresponds to the lowest ones from within that crowd; only this and can give anyone the creeps, thinking about TWO parties running uncontrolled on the streets, trying to eliminate each other.

Three: who can guarantee that on the "people against rioters" party would only be good people, with clear minds and clear goals so this entire situation wouldn't escalate to a sort of civil war? Damn, this is frightening...

Do this and, in my opinion, England will be on a verge of a social disaster, dude...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
if you like conspiricy thearies.. think the rioters are working for the government so the facists can install martial law...and further erode what little freedoms the british people have

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The fascist / bigoted scum behind ANY so-called revenge attacks will be dealt with.

The OP and others would do well to remember that they are NOT the law, nor do they know 'what is best', especially given the lack of brain that is required to make threads like this one.

It's just an excuse for the usual bunch of white folks to beat on brown folks. As usual. Your epic fail in this thread OP was to mention 'football firms', as soon as you said that, I knew that you were talking about moronic IDIOTS, as well as the fascist EDL scum that infest our streets.

I dare you to incite these morons to attack - see what happens, because me and a large bunch of other white people will defend any brown people you attack, and then put the relevant offenders in jail.

That's the REAL Britain.

The Revenant.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Believe it or not youtube has marked this first video as inapropriate content. I guess it's okay to see looters burn and destroy, but we can't see people take their cities back. How sad.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Revenant
It's just an excuse for the usual bunch of white folks to beat on brown folks. As usual. Your epic fail in this thread OP was to mention 'football firms', as soon as you said that, I knew that you were talking about moronic IDIOTS, as well as the fascist EDL scum that infest our streets.

EDL are not fascist, I am constantly asked to be a memember and I am not white.. Though the idiots that are shown on TV dont help

So please see this link and have a laugh, we all need it
Funny riot photoshops
edit on 11/8/11 by Lucifer84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Revenant
The fascist / bigoted scum behind ANY so-called revenge attacks will be dealt with.

The OP and others would do well to remember that they are NOT the law, nor do they know 'what is best', especially given the lack of brain that is required to make threads like this one.

I dare you to incite these morons to attack - see what happens, because me and a large bunch of other white people will defend any brown people you attack, and then put the relevant offenders in jail.

That's the REAL Britain.
WOW this dude is way to liberal. Shall we call him the very dark knight who only protects the "brown" people lol
The Revenant.
Really brown people? Whos the real racist when your only willing to protect people of one color

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join