It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer84
EDL are not fascist, I am constantly asked to be a memember and I am not white.. Though the idiots that are shown on TV dont help

I'm sorry, but I know the EDL personally, I know what their members are capable of, and just how many of the EDL are members of the BNP, the EDP, the National Front.

They are racist. Clearly, unilaterally, and utterly. If you're of a non-white ethnic background and you're thinking of joining them, you're incredibly deluded. Or telling lies.

The Revenant.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
If this riot happened in my community, I would form a civilian militia to keep BOTH the rioters and those useless cops out, problem solved. The government didn't protect you, so get it through your thick skulls you are paying them for nothing. Send them all packing.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
WOW this dude is way to liberal. Shall we call him the very dark knight who only protects the "brown" people lol Really brown people? Whos the real racist when your only willing to protect people of one color

Am I too Liberal? If I am, what are you going to do about it? Chase me down the street for being 'too Liberal' because I stand up to racist scum?

I'm willing to protect anyone who needs protecting. But at the moment white people are covering themselves in a shower of sh*t. I should know, I'm white, and I'm ashamed of my white peers at the moment for being overly racist here on ATS and beyond.

These riots were a symptom of a failed monetary system ideology. Friedmanite socio-economic policy and more. Getting white-idiot dominated 'football firms' and the EDL scum involved at all would be a disaster for 'normal' people everywhere - including your treasured white people.

The Revenant.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by Infrasilent
Fire one REAL shot, and 99% of the rats will return to their corners instead of return fire.

I might have this all wrong (being an American and all) but truly disenfranchised people will stand up to bullets, tanks, and certain death. These goons won't even stand up to rubber bullets-- that shows that their situation is not particularly desperate.

Perhaps you have some advise as for how to deal with the real rats as well. Namely, those white board criminals at Wall St. who don't steal an iPod or a TV, but billions of wealth belonging to ordinary people and making Downing Street pushing austerity through our throats to compensate their losses. How come no one talks about them?
edit on 11-8-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

Nope. No advice for how to deal with them. The wall street guys aren't rats. Rats are weak and opportunistic. The guys you're talking about are fierce and predatory. They're more like eagles.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Lets just hope the firms actually stop the people visibly looting rather then the first non-white the crowd stumbles upon. I know for sure if I was walking home and one idiot from group decided to swing for me I would probably be put in hospital. I think it is a cool idea to chase looters away but we all know what is really going to happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Good old football firms. Imwouldnt fancy being one of these little rioters and running in to the likes of the Chelsea Head Hunters, ICF, The Gooners, F Troop etc. Next time a little scrap breaks out outside a football match the police should turn a blind eye. For the record- West Ham to win the premier league next season after clawing back from relegation and my local Melbourne Victory boys to take out another A League title

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
Does anyone know if theres been any official word from the royals/palace?
I'm sure they're no longer at Buckingham Palace

Could/would these terrorists target the palace?

No and we don't expect one, that's not how things work.

And if they went for the Palace or any other Government building, then they would most likely be shot. The Palace is surrounded by Guards (as in the hard as nails, Guard Infantry regiments - not rent-a-cops)

Originally posted by NadaCambia
I think it's a crying shame that ordinary Turks and Sikhs are out protecting their community. And the only white people who are seemingly bothered to get off their arse are football hooligans and the EDL(not that there's much of a difference between the two).

Not only is this statement blatantly false, as can be attested by the clear cross-community anti-riot activity, but it is also deeply offensive that you basically state any White person doing what other ethnic groups are doing is a football hooligan or a racist.

reply to post by trilogy111

Don't know what schools you are talking about, but the ones around my area are nothing like you describe. If you're so upset at the standards slipping (which to not be melodramatic they aren't) then get involved with the PTA and Board of Governors, make your feelings known. It's no point whinging about it like a little girl on a random internet forum.

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
i feel its a revolution, since the way its spreading.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

It isn't and you clearly have no idea what you're chatting about, as per.

Originally posted by twoandthree
You can bet the UK government will use this to tighten the noose on liberty and control everything that much more. This is a loss to civilized society and a win for power-hungry politicians

I don't understand how people can still believe this nonsense when the Government and Police have been nothing but extremely restrained in their response.

Originally posted by wcitizen
I know...it makes me despair that even here on ATS people are falling for it. There's even idiots asking for martial law, for gods sake... The NWO stooges are holding up the noose and these idiots are queuing to put their heads into it. They have no idea what they are saying.

There are people signing petitions to make Jeremy Clarkson Prime Minister or to bring back the Death penalty, doesn't mean anything will happen! J

Haven't they learned anything from ATS? There is as much insanity in the responses to the riots as there is in the riots themselves.

Yeah, I've learned over the past 7 years that 99% of this NWO nonsense and predictions are total BS. How many threads claiming the start of the NWO, or WW3 or whatever have come and gone without so much as a whimper in the real world. What I have learnt from ATS is that the planet is full of paranoid idiots with little grasp on the real world.

Originally posted by Echtelion
THis thread is utterly racist from the start. The "people"?

For your information, the kids who are rioting ARE THE PEOPLE as well!

How is it racist? Do explain, this should be funny.

And no, most of the rioters can't even vote or drink, so it's not a "revolution" by those that constitute "the people".

if a bunch of teenagers are taking over the country why don't you start rioting as well to bring about change maybe smash all the big bother cameras they have following you and start messing up the system that has screwed you maybe just maybe these morons need a direction why don't you be that direction.

here we go, some US chap gets high and mighty and thinks they know all about the UK and it's "Big Brother" camera's. You are, of course, aware that you will be caught more times on camera in a day in NY or Chicago than you would London, as they have far more actual monitored camera's than we do.

And they aren't "taking over the country". They were squashed last night and never really did much apart from burn a few shops.

Seriously i could care less about the fact that England invented soccer or your football. It would seem you haven't even been reading the post or have watched the video.

Seeing as you're taking the holier than thou route and telling us how things are in our own country, let me just point out that the saying is:

"I couldn't care less".

Think about, "I could care less" is a stupid thing to say. You're basically saying that there are other things you care less about, ergo, you care about the topic you're trying to not care about. Trust a Yank to rape the English language and not even notice.

Originally posted by confreak

Funny, those who are showing their rage towards the dictatorial government of UK are not the people of England?

This first sentence of yours immediately ivalidate the rest of what you said, as you clearly have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Dictatorial government.... don't make me laugh..

Originally posted by brettcal82
what future man they have no future? I dont like this fighting and riots but they all have no future. not one of them

Then they should have tried harder at school instead of bunking off, doing petty crimes and being arseholes. It's not as if they didn't have the opportunity, they just squandered it in exchange for the easy life of benefit scrounging and thievery.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

So you will protect the criminals and looters from those who are finally willing to stand up to them, just because they are of different political opinion?
I guess you would be perfectly OK with someone of your relatives being raped, incase the only one willing or able to protect her at the moment was member of the EDL..

Seriously, think pragmatically. It does not matter who stops the criminals, as long as they are stopped.

These riots were a symptom of a failed monetary system ideology. Friedmanite socio-economic policy and more. Getting white-idiot dominated 'football firms' and the EDL scum involved at all would be a disaster for 'normal' people everywhere - including your treasured white people.

Even if it was true, so what? Are you saying failed monetary system gives you right to steal, arson and destroy property of ordinary working people? If they protested peacefuly, or attacked the parliament and government buildings, or maybe banks, maybe I would respect them. But as long as they destroy property of ordinary people, they have zero credibility, and should be dealt with, no matter the underlying cause.

Btw. dont be ridiculous. Those "poor" people of Britain have computers, cars, TVs, new iPhones and designer clothes, and generous welfare every month.
You dont know what poverty is in Britain, people on welfare there live like middleclass here. I am really really pissed off when I see these looters with iPhones and designer clothes destroying property of hardworking people claiming they can because they are "poor", while poor people over here in Slovakia have problems getting enough money to buy food or pay utility bills at the end of the month.

edit on 11/8/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

The first video did not work but the bloke in the second video seemed to have a tone more of revenge as opposed to protectionism.

While I support outrage against criminal police, the anger seems misplaced. Why not confront various police stations, march on Parliament, protest the Bank of England...

Engage those institutions which are responsible for the current state of decline and mismanagement.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Somehow i think this would have turned into a mass fight between the different football fans.... think about it..... this looks like they trying to set up a mass brawl!!

Millwall Fans Protect Eltham High Street From Rioters – Yid Army, Gooners And Headhunters Needed?

C’mon West Ham, Gooners, Yid Army and the Headhundters – where are you? London is tribal. The police need your help…

edit on 11-8-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyWarbucks

Most were born in Britain, many were white like the ones in Salford and Manchester. Race may play an issue in this, but it's about the underclass in the UK. Most of whom born here so cant deport british people back to Britain.
edit on 11-8-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyWarbucks
Multiculturalism has failed. Deport them from your country ASAP or face your downfall, it's that simple. Let them come visit via tourism but do not let them settle in your country to impose their savage lifestyle upon you.
edit on 11-8-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

Deport them? Deport who?

Who do you think is rioting and what do you think is going on?

I bet it's light years from what is actually happening!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by jewells
Does anyone know if theres been any official word from the royals/palace?
I'm sure they're no longer at Buckingham Palace

Could/would these terrorists target the palace?

No and we don't expect one, that's not how things work.

And if they went for the Palace or any other Government building, then they would most likely be shot. The Palace is surrounded by Guards (as in the hard as nails, Guard Infantry regiments - not rent-a-cops)

Originally posted by NadaCambia
I think it's a crying shame that ordinary Turks and Sikhs are out protecting their community. And the only white people who are seemingly bothered to get off their arse are football hooligans and the EDL(not that there's much of a difference between the two).

Not only is this statement blatantly false, as can be attested by the clear cross-community anti-riot activity, but it is also deeply offensive that you basically state any White person doing what other ethnic groups are doing is a football hooligan or a racist.

reply to post by trilogy111

Don't know what schools you are talking about, but the ones around my area are nothing like you describe. If you're so upset at the standards slipping (which to not be melodramatic they aren't) then get involved with the PTA and Board of Governors, make your feelings known. It's no point whinging about it like a little girl on a random internet forum.

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
i feel its a revolution, since the way its spreading.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

It isn't and you clearly have no idea what you're chatting about, as per.

Originally posted by twoandthree
You can bet the UK government will use this to tighten the noose on liberty and control everything that much more. This is a loss to civilized society and a win for power-hungry politicians

I don't understand how people can still believe this nonsense when the Government and Police have been nothing but extremely restrained in their response.

I know...it makes me despair that even here on ATS people are falling for it. There's even idiots asking for martial law, for gods sake... The NWO stooges are holding up the noose and these idiots are queuing to put their heads into it. They have no idea what they are saying.

There are people signing petitions to make Jeremy Clarkson Prime Minister or to bring back the Death penalty, doesn't mean anything will happen! J

Haven't they learned anything from ATS? There is as much insanity in the responses to the riots as there is in the riots themselves.

Yeah, I've learned over the past 7 years that 99% of this NWO nonsense and predictions are total BS. How many threads claiming the start of the NWO, or WW3 or whatever have come and gone without so much as a whimper in the real world. What I have learnt from ATS is that the planet is full of paranoid idiots with little grasp on the real world.

Originally posted by Echtelion
THis thread is utterly racist from the start. The "people"?

For your information, the kids who are rioting ARE THE PEOPLE as well!

How is it racist? Do explain, this should be funny.

And no, most of the rioters can't even vote or drink, so it's not a "revolution" by those that constitute "the people".

if a bunch of teenagers are taking over the country why don't you start rioting as well to bring about change maybe smash all the big bother cameras they have following you and start messing up the system that has screwed you maybe just maybe these morons need a direction why don't you be that direction.

here we go, some US chap gets high and mighty and thinks they know all about the UK and it's "Big Brother" camera's. You are, of course, aware that you will be caught more times on camera in a day in NY or Chicago than you would London, as they have far more actual monitored camera's than we do.

And they aren't "taking over the country". They were squashed last night and never really did much apart from burn a few shops.

Seriously i could care less about the fact that England invented soccer or your football. It would seem you haven't even been reading the post or have watched the video.

Seeing as you're taking the holier than thou route and telling us how things are in our own country, let me just point out that the saying is:

"I couldn't care less".

Think about, "I could care less" is a stupid thing to say. You're basically saying that there are other things you care less about, ergo, you care about the topic you're trying to not care about. Trust a Yank to rape the English language and not even notice.

Originally posted by confreak

Funny, those who are showing their rage towards the dictatorial government of UK are not the people of England?

This first sentence of yours immediately ivalidate the rest of what you said, as you clearly have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Dictatorial government.... don't make me laugh..

Originally posted by brettcal82
what future man they have no future? I dont like this fighting and riots but they all have no future. not one of them

Then they should have tried harder at school instead of bunking off, doing petty crimes and being arseholes. It's not as if they didn't have the opportunity, they just squandered it in exchange for the easy life of benefit scrounging and thievery.

A million stars for you

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
There were folks on the streets of Birmingham last nite protecting their area because they heard that rioters were on the way to their location. Three of these people out to protect their area are now dead today.

My signature quote says it all

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I guess fighting back is a natural response. Especially when the police aren't capable of handling the situation.

I can only hope that this will not create more polarization between different groups, amplifying the tension and violence.

From my viewpoint everything has it's reasons, which need to be thoroughly examined. I do hope people will be able to bring up the compassion to find peaceful solutions and look for way's to meet the needs of both parties.
I certainly disagree with the looting and riots, but given the harsh social conditions, the financial disasters and overall amount of violence in the world I am not so surprised by what is occurring.

As someone else I know said, we are now looking at the face of a new generation.
Disorientated, disillusioned, angry, confused. These I find appropriate terms to describe the youngsters.

edit on 11-8-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It double posted on an Edit for some reason.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
If they had weapons. Then the government would take the riot more serious. The looting is bad enough , but pop a couple of rounds off at the cops , and get a few thousand people with weapons , and 100 thousand or so in support. Things in the government will change quick , because you are willing to die for the change.

This is why we have weapons. You keep the government in check , the government doesnt keep you in check (Within reason).

What you do is , aim for the center mass. Do not use head shots , wounding them is better than killing them. He is just doing his job and will most likely have a Personal body armor. Use a semi automatic weapon , you dont sit there and fight it out , shoot 2 or 3 rounds and haul ass. Harrassment. Use a 22 perferably as it will not penetrate the body armor , but he gets his bell rung , in big cities in riots , they wont know what hit them.

Watch 20 cops show up at my door tomorrow

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
If they had weapons. Then the government would take the riot more serious. The looting is bad enough , but pop a couple of rounds off at the cops , and get a few thousand people with weapons , and 100 thousand or so in support. Things in the government will change quick , because you are willing to die for the change.

This is why we have weapons. You keep the government in check , the government doesnt keep you in check (Within reason).

I wish people would stop dignyfying these criminal looters as "rioters"

They are scumbags after free stuff who are about to have the full boot of the English public on their throats.

This is not a popular uprising or demonstration, just feral dickheads out for jolly.

I watched with glee as these wankers started to cry when they went before the magistrate today.

Not so funny now is it?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

If the Majority of the country is not up in Riots , then using a weapon to support the change , is probably the worse thing you can do. Only use weapons when the government will not make a change in the face of majority odds that effect your freedoms.

Again , using weapons is due in a certain situation. However ... i think that time is coming near for a lot of the western world , especially the United States with our freakin constituion being completely ignored.

Super Congress my ass , that is 100% unconstitutional.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join