It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Racial Hatred, 7 White Teens Vs. 1 Black Man (caught on tape)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

You obviously have not even read this whole thread. You answered a question that has been answered at least 5 times with the same exact answer.

What are YOU contributing to this thread but an argument/controversy.

If you refuse to discuss the OP then refrain from speaking sir!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

Anyone who thinks race is just skin colour needs to learn a thing or two.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

i seriously doubt that the thoughts of the alleged murderer had anything to do with the DA saying it was a hate crime... the young man's words prior to the assault and murder, as well as afterwards, prove that his actions were racially motivated

His actions were motivated by racist thoughts. Punishing those thoughts does nothing. He will still have those thoughts. Others will still have those thoughts and act on them.

In America you are supposed to be free to think as you please. In my opinion hate crimes laws serve no purpose other than to make certain thought processes illegal. It opens the door to regulating other forms of thought. We have seen this come in to the developemental stage.

It has been widely published that the TSA and Homeland Security are working on ways to track the thought process of people in airports. If your brain shows certain activities that may mean you are having overly agressive thoughts they want to know. Why, because an agressive thought is a pre-terrorism indicator. So, if you are thinking of how you would like to shove your foot in your bosses rear, it would mean extra security searches and possibly being banned from your flight.

I know it sounds off topic to some. Here is the thing. It works on the same principle. It punishes people for thoughts that occured inside their brain. It does not actually address the behavior of the person. It addresses their mental process.

If they wanted to add on extra charges they easily could have gotten him for conspiracy. They could have hit him with murder one and just locked him away untill he whithered up and died. Instead they want to attack his thought process to appear harder on crime. They aren't actually addressing any problem or helping prevent crime through the law. They are pandering to emotions while paving the way for the judicial usurption of the basic American idea that every man is free to his own beliefs, thoughts, and conscience.
edit on 9-8-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

It was racially motivated as it always is and seperation because of race etc is only natural and you are oppressed if you don't think its a good thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You sound afraid. What is in YOUR thoughts?? I wonder.......

For the record there are many crimes like this i.e. gang assault, conspiracy, R.I.C.O., this is nothing new to attach "hate crime" to the end of this FIRST DEGREE MURDER charge.

What do you care anyway?? It's first degree murder

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Please stay on topic! the whole point of this thread was about racism.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

You know what, I wrote a really long scathing reply to this post. Then I realized that it would fall on deaf ears. All I can say is that I am glad you do not represent the majority opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

The PTB are actually trying to get us all together to weaken the western world by bringing in people who can not adapt to it and since when have white and black people been one in the first place for the PTB to seperate?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

Please stay on topic! the whole point of this thread was about racism.

This thread is not about racism, the thread is about a racist crime.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I think you are the one who shouldn't have made this about black and white by naming the title thread the way it is although the video is clearly about black and white anyway. jeeez.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

well ..this is a horrible story but i understand what he means..its the same here in germany..

every day..some "imigrants" or similar stomp on "white" guys here in berlin...
it nearly normal ...and there just small reports in the news.sometimes i only read it in police reports.

but when its way round...there a big headline.

sad but true...

no..im no racist..thats just a fact here in germany...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

You sound afraid. What is in YOUR thoughts?? I wonder.......

For the record there are many crimes like this i.e. gang assault, conspiracy, R.I.C.O., this is nothing new to attach "hate crime" to the end of this FIRST DEGREE MURDER charge.

What do you care anyway?? It's first degree murder

Gang assault, conspiracy, and RICO do not apply to thoughts. They actually have to do with physical action. A gang assault is multiple people attacking a person. Conspiracy is the act of planning and seeking material support to complete an illegal action. RICO is short for Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. It actually deals with ongoing enterprises designed to defraud or commit criminal acts. Again it addresses the action and not the thought.

To lump crimes of thought in with crimes of action shows a lack of understanding on many levels. As many have said before the freedom of thought and conscience are the basic building blocks of a free society. When a man's mind is no longer free to wander from the orthodoxy of the masses he is a slave to the mob. He is no longer his own person but a puppet on a string.

I have not the least concern for how a man may think. I care only for what actions those thoughts produce. If the actions are criminal against another, or aim to do harm to another, then he should be punished for those actions.

As far as the thoughts in my head, those are mine to keep or share as I see fit. Obviously I am sharing them here. If you care to read my posts you would know my thoughts. Instead you chose to be agressive and rude. You seek confrontation and controversy instead of understanding and discussion.

ETA:

If you are talking of piling on charges to increase the time a person is sentenced you are right. That is nothing new. It happens often because DAs like to cut deals or dismiss charges they feel might be hard to win in court. So, it is common to pile multiple charges together in the hopes of getting one or a few to stick.

That has nothing at all to do with why I don't like hate crimes legislation.It also has nothing to do with why this guy was charged with a hate crime. This guy is being charged with a hate crime because his actions pretty much meet the definition of the crime verbatim.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Divisive campaigns intended to weaken the populace.
The real threat is the Zionists, who've been influencing politics through finance/media control from behind the scenes over the last century. Do your research, people: the enemy is Israel, not White or Black Americans. Dr. King was assassinated by this cabal in the 60s for his belief that we are all equal under God. Americans unite: Black, White, Latino, Jewish etc. Expel the parasitic Zionists from our land.
edit on 9-8-2011 by SonofPeleus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

How silly are you? You don't know what you are talking about and assuming i don't either

Conspiracy is when 3 or more people "conspire" to commit a crime. If i borrow your gun and borrow another persons car and use your gun and their car to commit a crime we can all be charged with (say it with me) CONSPIRACY.

If we have a fight and my boy jumps in....... if they can say me and my boy are from the same "hood" that can be considered (say it with me) GANG ASSAULT

If you go looking for someone of a specific race to kill because you don't like that race it is called (say it with me) A HATE CRIME

get with the times man

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Racism and hate crimes occur on other parts of the world too; sometimes on government level despite the colorful multi-racial media campaigns.

Same goes to employment - ethnic minorities are stereotyped as being low-skilled and low-educated.. when in fact they're actually equal or more advanced than the majority race.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Actually conspiracy can consist of two people. If I come and ask you to committ murder and you agree then it is a conspiracy. There is no magic number three in conspiracy charges.

If your "boy" jumps in to a fight he doesn't have to be from the same "hood." He actually doesn't have to be your boy. It is gang assault because you both attacked the same person.

Say it with me, research. Do more than a little bit of it.

Again they also deal with the actual actions of the person. Hate crimes legislation does not.

What is the difference between saying, "I am going to go out and beat the crap out of the first person I see" and "I'm going to go out and beat the crap out of the first Mexican I see"?

There is no difference in the action that follows if you assault someone. The difference is the thought process that got you there. Sorry, but that is the honest truth. There is no difference in targeting a random person or a person of a certain protected class. The action still creates the same amount of damage. A fist to the face hurts the same no matter why it was done.

There are really only two things that hate crimes laws do. They create a set of protected classes that have special favor under law. Secondly they seek to punish a person for an opinion or thought.

Think about it. The kid wasn't charged with a hate crime because he ran over a black man. He was charged because he shouted idiotic white power slogans. They are punishing the thoughts that he verbalized. If he had kept his mouth shut the charge wouldn't be there.

It isn't about getting with the times. It is about realizing that by allowing legal precedent for punishing thought you open the ability to use it more severely. Every one has the right to their own thoughts and thought process no matter how much we hate it. It is no less important than the freedom of speech.

We all agree that freedom of speech must be defended even if we don't like what is said. The same is true of freedom of thought. If you don't have freedom of thought you can not have the freedom of speech. If someone else gets to predetermine the acceptable thought patterns they determine the outcome of all things.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

You messed up when you said the above comment. It makes you sound like you are either a. a dunce or b. a troll

Hate crimes happen to White folks and it does not get the same sort of publicity that other hate crimes get.

Fastest way to become a "White Jesus" offend a person of "color".

That being said any bodily harm crime sucks! Especially racial crime.. I believe we are all humans and we are one human race, but the liberal wishy washy DIEversity training in the world has killed peoples common sense.

If the majority thought of everyone as a part of their HUMAN RACE perhaps we could all do something useful with our time on Earth instead of dealing with old news. I guess the high of violence outweighs intellectual highs.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
That sucks, but if it were to happen to a white guy...same thing, except it wouldn't be such a big deal.

When does this sort of thing happen to a "White Guy"

Wow
I didn't believe the posts about you just posting threads because you like to stir the racial pot. But then you post something stupid like that.
This is a sad case. and should not be used to spread your hate.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join