It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Racial Hatred, 7 White Teens Vs. 1 Black Man (caught on tape)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Bad story, not surprising. And to those who are hating on the OP. Well you didn't have to click on the thread, in fact if you didn't you may not have gotten so riled up.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

One of two teenagers accused in what police described as a hate crime is out of jail after a Monday hearing. A judge knocked down a murder charge against John Aaron Rice to aggravated assault. In the ruling, Judge William Barnett said Rice would be "bound over as a charge of simple assault (and) bond is set at 5,000."

...sounds like a plea deal...

The ring leader and actual killer has a $50,000 bond (which was paid) and he is out of jail.

...the bond was too low considering the crimes and he shouldve released to a psychiatric unit for observation, at the very least...

The actual truck used in the crime was returned to the family after it was "checked out".

...we can only hope that all the forensics were properly done and wont disappear...

The other five teens were not charged with anything.

...not assault - not accesory - not even failure to render aid... at the very least, they shouldve been ordered to do 100hrs of community service for being spineless idiots...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Can anyone replying actually say that my headline is misleading or false in any way

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...sounds like a plea deal...

and you agree with that ??

...the bond was too low considering the crimes and he shouldve released to a psychiatric unit for observation, at the very least...

Psychiatric Unit??

How about General Population in the jail??

...we can only hope that all the forensics were properly done and wont disappear...

How about CONFISCATING the vehical like they do with drug related crimes??

After all, this was a FIRST DEGREE MURDER

...not assault - not accesory - not even failure to render aid... at the very least, they shouldve been ordered to do 100hrs of community service for being spineless idiots...

100 hours of community service for participating in a FIRST DEGREE MURDER

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Satan used these kids to do what he has done for thousands of years. He has used them to murder an innocent man. I have seen responses on this thread that are talking about if it happened to a white man it wouldn't be as big a news story as this, and such things. That should not even be an issue. The bottom line is, an innocent man was murdered, and there was no reason in the whole world why he should have been. Just because the media wouldn't treat a story about a white man being killed the same way they did this one, doesn't take away the fact that someone has died a horrible death. That poor man had a family and friends who love him, and he is now gone because of a senseless, cowardly act.

The way this world is going these days, everyone should be making an effort to love one another. Sadly, Satan has his hand so far into everything that things are only going to get worse. More senseless crimes will take place, and more innocent people will die.

Matthew 24:10-12
10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

link   

link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

I find it so har to wrap my head around the thought that racism still exist in 2011.I remember the race wars in Detroit back in the 60's,as a child I couldn't really understand the reason for hating someone because they were different,in my heart I knew it was wrong.I remember my friends making racial slurs,and feeling so uncomfortable.When I was older I understood that they learned it from their parents.I thought things have changed for the better.
When I hear stories like this it takes me back to those days,but as an adult I still don't get the hate people have for others.Every one of these boys should be thrown in prison for the rest of their life,shame on the parent for not teaching them love and tolerance shame on the parents for raising a bunch of selfish,self absorbed,prejudice individuals....hopefully they will share a cell with a black person in prison....see how tough they think they are

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
That sucks, but if it were to happen to a white guy...same thing, except it wouldn't be such a big deal.

When does this sort of thing happen to a "White Guy"

Please view my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

I find it so har to wrap my head around the thought that racism still exist in 2011.I remember the race wars in Detroit back in the 60's,as a child I couldn't really understand the reason for hating someone because they were different,in my heart I knew it was wrong.I remember my friends making racial slurs,and feeling so uncomfortable.When I was older I understood that they learned it from their parents.I thought things have changed for the better.
When I hear stories like this it takes me back to those days,but as an adult I still don't get the hate people have for others.Every one of these boys should be thrown in prison for the rest of their life,shame on the parent for not teaching them love and tolerance shame on the parents for raising a bunch of selfish,self absorbed,prejudice individuals....hopefully they will share a cell with a black person in prison....see how tough they think they are

I believe the oldest one was 17. Their parents are the ones that taught them this behavior.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join