It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Racial Hatred, 7 White Teens Vs. 1 Black Man (caught on tape)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Please post ON THE TOPIC from this point on.

Every post not on topic up until this point is soon going to be removed. I'm guessing there won't be much left.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Second warning.

Read the OP, open the links and read the background and then stick to that topic.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

edit on 8-8-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...sounds like a plea deal...

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
and you agree with that ??

...plea deals are a fact of life, doc... doesnt matter whether we agree with the policy or not... sometimes its the most efficient way to get the required testimony to get the worst of the scum off the streets...

Psychiatric Unit??
How about General Population in the jail??

...gen pop is irrelative now... he made bail... i wouldve liked a psyche evaluation tacked on but no one in the case asked for my opinion...

How about CONFISCATING the vehical like they do with drug related crimes??

After all, this was a FIRST DEGREE MURDER

...thats up to the DA - not me, not you...

...not assault - not accesory - not even failure to render aid... at the very least, they shouldve been ordered to do 100hrs of community service for being spineless idiots...

100 hours of community service for participating in a FIRST DEGREE MURDER

...in no way was i condoning their behavior... fact is - we know very little about this case and even less about those that were not charged with a crime... if you want to help air this case, be calm and rational about it... afterall, this is just a discussion board, not a court of law the case will be tried in...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Thanks for the catch on this. It's unbelievable. I thought this garbage was brought to an end a couple decades ago, at least. Whatever the reasons, every kid who was present should be going down for accessory to capital murder and the leader of the pack out to be good for 1st degree outright.....if Justice were applied properly.

You would be surprised what demonizing an entire demograph will do. The racist anti-white antics of the left and MSM has undone much of the mental/emotional work of the 50's/60's.

Also I want to insert that this was a southern inbred Anglo(English)-American hick. So I am not all that surprised when you look at the long history of Anglo's they have a propensity for this type of crime. After all slavery in the South was largely an Anglo institution.

P.S I hate the concept of "white" because I honestly feel that it is an insult to try and say that I am the same thing as a crazy Irish drunk or a wife beating English inbred or a Scottish sheep *&^%$#.

Almost everyone that I have met of Britannia lineage has been a degenerate or f'ed in the head sociopath/narcissist. If you don't like a group of people stay the heck away from them. Have little to do with them.
edit on 8-8-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

...in no way was i condoning their behavior... fact is - we know very little about this case and even less about those that were not charged with a crime... if you want to help air this case, be calm and rational about it... afterall, this is just a discussion board, not a court of law the case will be tried in...

Did you not read the linlks in the original post???
edit on 8/8/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: did ANYONE see the cop get battered? (ego doesn't count!!)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No one demonized anyone. Calm down folks. If you disagree with these teens actions then say so
No neeed to bash me

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

...yes, i did, and your point is what?...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Deryl Dedmon, 18, is charged with murder in connection with the Sunday death of James Craig Anderson. He is accused of running Anderson, 49, over with his truck.

Pastor Brian Richardson, of Castlewoods Baptist Church, said his son, a student at Brandon High School, was bullied by Dedmon.
"My son was harassed by Deryl Dedmon. Beginning in 2008, specifically September 2008, Deryl began this campaign of harassment against my son and it continued for two years," Richardson said

Richardson said in 2009, his son called police after Dedmon and a group of boys confronted him at a Brandon pond and tried to start a fight. He said the group, including Dedmon, tormented several teens in the community, using racial and homphobic slurs.

"I thought it was obviously painfully clear that Daryl was going to injure someone severely or possibly kill someone. And I believe if he doesn't get some help, if he isn't taken off the streets that it's going to happen again," Richardson said.

www.wapt.com...

One of two teenagers accused in what police described as a hate crime is out of jail after a Monday hearing.
A judge knocked down a murder charge against John Aaron Rice to aggravated assault.

In the ruling, Judge William Barnett said Rice would be "bound over as a charge of simple assault (and) bond is set at $5,000."

www.wapt.com...

Video has surfaced implicating seven white teenagers in a gruesome June 26 Mississippi hate crime that left one black man mutilated and dead.

The recently released footage shows the teens beating and ultimately running over 49-year-old James Craig Anderson. The suspects reportedly left a Hinds County, Mississippi party together with the intention of finding a black victim and drove to a nearby predominantly black area of Jackson where they attacked Anderson, the first black man they saw upon exiting the highway.

colorlines.com...

Seven white teens go looking for a "black" man to "mess with". The first "black" man they see they assault and then run him over with their truck. The man dies. Two out of the seven teens are charged. One out of the two teens charged gets his charges dropped down to a "simple assault".

The ring leader and actual killer has a $50,000 bond (which was paid) and he is out of jail.

The actual truck used in the crime was returned to the family after it was "checked out".

The other five teens were not charged with anything.
edit on 8/8/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/8/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: spelling and video

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

...yes, i did, and your point is what?...

My point is above you

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Second warning.

Read the OP, open the links and read the background and then stick to that topic.

What HE said

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/9/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Have you noticed that these types of crimes are typically perpetrated by teenagers or young adults? I think it has more to do with their age and the lack of maturity, plus the raging hormones that seems to disregard all rationale. And I'm not talking just about white young adults, but young adults of all races. They're the most likely to do stupid things.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join