It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Racial Hatred, 7 White Teens Vs. 1 Black Man (caught on tape)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Pure scum, racism has no place in this modern world. The day the racists die out for good is one I look forward to, the shame is, I doubt it's a day that will ever dawn.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by Riotsupport
[snip]

What makes you different than those you accuse ? Why is your skin color better than a person who has darker skin than you ?

I would care for an answer to that as well Fromabove

Just Wow
It's comments like yours Riotsupport, that continuously perpetuate ignorance, followed by hate....next thing you know we got "Teen Race Wars"! What the heck man?

edit on 8/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/8/11 by masqua because: Quoted text removed

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

"some officers from the Fullerton, CA police department beat a mentally-ill homeless white man so bad he was taken off life support a week later"

Could you expand more on the critically ill man who had his life support turned off even though he was "mentally ill" (don't like that phrase). As i think this decision was totally unethical, Who gets to call the decision on this life or death policy. My opinion it was a form of eugenics (right word ?) based soley on monies issues, i think it costs upto £1000/£1500 aday for intensive care ??..

Soz OP for of topic question...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What's funny about this is that certain members will try to rationalize these attacks by saying "oh well a whole bunch of black people attacked whites at a fair!" Which I agree is wrong. Racism is wrong, whether you're black or white. But attacks on whites just started to become prevelent, whereas this sort of thing has been being done to blacks for centuries. I don't think that you can justifiably compare the recent attacks made by blacks to the hundreds of years of violence and oppression aimed at them by whites. So yeah. If you're the type of person that's gonna try to excuse these attacks then you're absolute scum. Although I do agree with the rhetoric that stories like this are simply to fuel the fires of racial hatred. Divide and conquer, because it works everytime.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
When does this sort of thing happen to a "White Guy"

Is that a serious question? look man, i live just ouside of camden and philadelphia, and white people are targeted for beatings by groups of black people all the time. dont deny reality just because of the history of racism and this case. that being said, this story is insane, these guys should face harsh charges

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shansen
Maybe I sound stupid, but if the guy killed would be white, would be this post here, on ATS? Is that the victim was African-American making a difference? A crime is a crime, no matter the color of the victim's skin is. Is it...?
Racial crime? It's a CRIME for crying out loud! First degree murder, IMO.
The perpetrators should be put in for life, without bailing or stuff.

My 2 cents...

You don't sound stupid at all. You're absolutely right, if the man they ran over was white, this wouldn't be anywhere nearly as outrageous to the true racists in this thread. If you intentionally beat and/or kill ANYBODY, obviously it's a hate crime regardless of the color of light that bounces off the victims skin. If somebody kills somebody because they love them, they're extremely sick in the head.

Now the OP is probably going to have another fit, and tell us we're not contributing to the thread because we're not buying into the skewed BS...and will make sure to BOLD a word or two.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
So why wasn't the headline "7 men beat and killed another man today..." instead of "Pure Racial Hatred, 7 White Teens Vs. 1 Black Man (caught on tape)"

i think the screaming of 'white power' after the beating and 'i just killed that ni**er" at the mcdonalds might have had something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Terrible Crime if it is indeed true. I dont trust CNN anymore than I trust Fox or any government wing of propaganda. If this is true than more than one person should have been locked up.

A race war is brewing and it is created by Propaganda. The Backlash card is going to be played soon so when Obama gets the boot, the blacks will blame the white man. Notice the black kids jumping on whites last week. It is all set up by the Gov.

This is classic divide and Conquear. Do not fall for Propaganda.

BTW skin color is an illusion. We are all humans. STOP the Hate. If humans are divided we will fall. They will keep us divided until we learn to think for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1
I don't think that you can justifiably compare the recent attacks made by blacks to the hundreds of years of violence and oppression aimed at them by whites. So yeah. If you're the type of person that's gonna try to excuse these attacks then you're absolute scum.

But, you just in a roundabout way excused attacks against whites, because they haven't been happening long enough for the payback to be satisfied? Are you absolute scum then? How many of the whites that have been beaten by blacks were involved in the violence that took place for hundreds of years?
edit on 9-8-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
3rd warning:

Stay off the messenger and on the message.

Any further personal attacks from members who have previously been active in this thread will wind up with a 3-day Post Ban.

Seriously.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
i think the screaming of 'white power' after the beating and 'i just killed that ni**er" at the mcdonalds might have had something to do with it.

So, if they hadn't said those things, and just said, "I just killed that that guy for his wallet", then it wouldn't have been as bad...HATE wouldn't have played a role?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

cj6

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

America is a racist country! Because the guys were white they got off easily. But lets be completely honest ppl, if it was 7 black guys beating and killing a white man they would all get the death penalty or at least life in prison. Stop being ignorant to the truth, this country is and always will be racist.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

get off your horse we are all racists it's when that turns into crime is what separates us from them. if you see a tall black guy you think basketball player and when you see a short white kid you think not a basketball player - racist is racist that doesn't make us evil it makes us human. Please stop lying to yourself and other people that your beyond humanity, your not.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

That sucks, but if it were to happen to a white guy...same thing, except it wouldn't be such a big deal.

NO Doubt!!!!! Man this happens all day long but guess what YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT IT!!! Wanna know why because you can’t be racist or discriminate against someone that is white, because all white people are rich and live on easy street all while keeping their foot on the necks of the "less fortunate". There might come a time when whitie gets fed up with being guilty for being white.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Philly flash mobs

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

YA THEY WENT BEAT WHITE PEOPLE AND THEY DIDNT DO NOTHING TO THE BLACKS NOW THE WHITES DO SOMETHING ITS A BIG RACIST THING. THIS IS GOOD WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AND SHOW THEM WE WILL NOT CURL IN A CORNER FOR THEM

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
That sucks, but if it were to happen to a white guy...same thing, except it wouldn't be such a big deal.

When does this sort of thing happen to a "White Guy"

That sort of makes his point now, doesn't it? We never hear about it because it's a non-issue. Perhaps you missed the latest news story of the black thugs stalking random white folks to assault.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join