It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Racial Hatred, 7 White Teens Vs. 1 Black Man (caught on tape)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
Sorry for going off topic OP

It is actually on topic (the homeless white man that was beaten to death by the cops), because looking at the brutality that caused that kind of damage, one would have to believe those cops were very hateful towards that man. But, it wasn't officially a "hate crime", was it? Because the color of light that is reflected from his skin. If that light had reflected a little darker, it would be a game changer and there would probably be riots, but black people don't care if a white guy gets beaten to death. And why should they, right? Us white people deserve what we get, because of what happened hundreds of years ago.
edit on 9-8-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

But, you just in a roundabout way excused attacks against whites

no. I didn't excuse anything. Guess you skipped over the part where i wrote "Racism is wrong, whether you're black or white." I was addressing the assertion by a lot of members that "blacks are more racist than whites." Just trying to give some perspective, because a lot of the white members seem to be outraged that the OP was even written. So yeah, they can try and say that blacks are more racist and that these attacks are justified in some way. But I know they're wrong. And you know they're wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There is no such thing as hate crimes.

And doing something while hating should be punished the same as if they claim they were not hateful during the execution of the crime.

I don't care about their emotional state, I care if they murdered an innocent man.

Color of Skin has no weight in Legitimate Law and Justice.

Stop this nonsense now America, return to the Truth. The media spreads Lies.

This nation has lost it's Way.
Turn round lest we perish.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

Right. No attacks are justified, for any reason other than self-defense (which isn't an attack, per se). What these punks did, was wrong. But, it's not, and shouldn't be viewed any differently than any other attack. Motive is irrelevant, it shouldn't be any better or worse to kill a man for his wallet, or the color of his skin. The crime is the same, murder.

And to the poster from the last page who said if blacks did this, they'd get the death penalty, perhaps you should look at the recent case where the black man killed a white kid for his smart phone...he got life with parole eligibility in 30 years...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Stop being ignorant to the truth, this country is and always will be racist.

And there's the meat and bones of the matter right there. The one fact that so many Americans refuse to admit. That nothing has changed since the 1960's. Racism never went away, it just stopped being practiced openly. Yeah, people can lie to themselves and pretend as if equality has been reached in this country, and they may even pretend as if racism is some long extinct phenomena. But deep down those people know the truth and I believe that's why so many are pissed off at the fact that this story was posted.

here's two onion news network skits that illustrate all too clearly what I'm talking about. It's funny how such poignant messages can be delivered through comedy.

Black history month

tried as a black man

edit on 9-8-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

So, where's the outrage from the black community about the homeless white man that was beaten to death by the cops? Rodney King wasn't in anywhere near as bad a shape as this guy was, where's Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson? Where are the riots? The racism goes both ways in this country, and just about EVERY other country as well. Name a country that doesn't have problems with racism of some sort.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
Sorry for going off topic OP

It is actually on topic (the homeless white man that was beaten to death by the cops), because looking at the brutality that caused that kind of damage, one would have to believe those cops were very hateful towards that man. But, it wasn't officially a "hate crime", was it? Because the color of light that is reflected from his skin. If that light had reflected a little darker, it would be a game changer and there would probably be riots, but black people don't care if a white guy gets beaten to death. And why should they, right? Us white people deserve what we get, because of what happened hundreds of years ago.
edit on 9-8-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

I'm glad someone thought I was on topic because the moderator removed my last post as being off topic

I initially replied to the OP's question about when does this happen to a white man then posted the pictures because another poster asked me what that had to do with him on life support or something like that. But oh well, it happens to me all the time

I care what happens to any race when they are beaten to death, murdered or beat period. It is sad that white people feel like black people don't care and vice versas when this sort of thing occurs.

Also, NO, no one deserves this sort of treatment
it's shameful to the entire human race. IMHO, no one race has some magical card that allows this type of ignorant behavior...it really needs to stop now! We will all probably be nothing more but a sack of ashes by the time it stops

Those guys should all be jailed for their crime...plain and simple. The same goes for any other race that chooses to go around bashing people in the head, running them over with vehicles, hitting them with bats, sucker punching or any other cowardly non-defensive types of abuse.

America is very sick right now if you ask me

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

So, where's the outrage from the black community about the homeless white man that was beaten to death by the cops? Rodney King wasn't in anywhere near as bad a shape as this guy was, where's Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson? Where are the riots? The racism goes both ways in this country, and just about EVERY other country as well. Name a country that doesn't have problems with racism of some sort.

Well what color were the cops that beat him?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
And blacks attack Whites every damned day in the USA and UK and it doesn't get national attention. It's unfortunate that these poor misguided youths committed these violent acts.

link   
The usually PC MSM, like the BBC, in this case, get the courage to demonize blacks. They don't do it on the Muslims or gays. Even though some of the participants on the program clrearly note that the rioters in London consist of all ethnicities; Whites, Asians or Blacks, the moderator tries to accentuate again and again "Is there a problem with young black men? How pathetic of the BBC!

Please observe the conversations:

Is there a problem with young black men?‏

downloads.bbc.co.uk...

link   

Originally posted by kaiode1

Why should that matter? You just posted a paragraph about racism, then ask that question? And you wonder why racism is still going strong?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The simple fact that you never hear about many Black on White crimes, is because reporting them as often as they happen would be seen as racially charged in and of itself. The flash mobs are hard to ignore, thus they get reported. Since most mainstream media outlets show a liberal bias more often than not, they show a story about a white crime to paint it as racist. because they ( like the black community ) believe that the white race no matter how many generations later, have to atone for the actions of the past.

Many wish to end racial prejudice, but it will never happen. The human race is still too young to know any better, and no miracle of god, or teachings from the Anunkai ( no i don't believe in that ) will change this.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by 27jd

Fullerton News Article

I kind of see where you're going here. Unfortunately, this story doesn't mention the races of the officers involved and frankly, I don't give a hoot a death by murder is just that murder regardless of skin color. That's MSM for ya'....this time it's just written that the police did it. I can't find a single article about the officers and their backgrounds. When, I went down to Orange County however, I was told by a few of the people rallying there, that there were white and mexican officers who beat this man. That's word of mouth however.

It's still unfortunate that in both of these cases two men are dead. By the way, all six of the Fullerton Police Department officers have been placed on "PAID" administrative leave
and as we know at least one of the guys in the other case bailed out and the car was returned to the family. I don't understand how a vehicle used in a crime gets returned to the family...that's completely insane

edit on 8/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

haha, so you're mad. I ask that because if they were white then there's really no basis to call it a "hate crime." why would the black community be up in arms about white people beating up a white man? I don't see any white protesters of black on black crime and you don't see me complaining. As a matter of fact, for the most part I've seen comments like "good, let the black people kill each other." The fact that black people didn't come to his rescue illustrates racism to you? Whatever floats your boat dude.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
Many wish to end racial prejudice, but it will never happen. The human race is still too young to know any better, and no miracle of god, or teachings from the Anunkai ( no i don't believe in that ) will change this.

Reporting these stories, the way they are reported, doesn't help matters in any way. I see news stories all day, about violence between people, where they don't insert the color of skin on each person involved. Motivation is irrelevant, this is allegedly a free country, so people of all races can be ignorant, and hate based off skin color all they want. Once they attack somebody, for any reason, that is the crime that needs punishing. All violent crimes should be considered hate crimes.

The problem with inserting the skin color, is that it makes it personal for millions of people all of the sudden, and people get thoughts of pay back. I believe that's intentional, the top 2% who have taken all the wealth in this world can't have a united populace who can focus on who is REALLY holding everybody down.

The title should read: Pure Hatred, 7 Teens Vs. 1 Man (caught on tape)

Then, the bad guys are clearly the bad guys, and the victim is clearly the victim. I think all people can then agree on the facts of the case, without being pulled emotionally into the fray.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why are you reporting ever post that makes you look like an idiot? Maybe you need to move to another web site to drag people down. We here at ATS can see through your bias.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

haha, so you're mad. I ask that because if they were white then there's really no basis to call it a "hate crime."

I'm mad that the man got beaten by the cops, just as I was mad about Rodney King. And, you don't think the beating they put on that man was hateful? REALLY? You see, the true racism is shining like a beacon in your posts. We should ALL be equally outraged when ANY human suffers at the hands of violent attackers, REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE. Do you even want racism to go away? I don't think so, because you are putting different levels of severity on violence based on the personal motive of the attacker.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It truly is a shame that this stuff still occurs after the bravery of those who marched for Civil Rights decades ago. I truly think that this will never end until we either perish, awake to the brutalities that occur every day, or are put in our place by a higher power.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
[snip]

Blacks commit violent crimes against whites at an astronomically higher rate. This is a fact.

Thanks for trying to justify the Milwaukee beatings, and the Philly "Flash" mobs.
edit on 9/8/11 by masqua because: Off topic comment removed

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join