It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Then how exactly does Ms. May intend to bring this under control? Where do you Brits find these idiots?

link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by TheLastStand

Originally posted by SecretFace
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

So smashing up the AVERAGE WORKER'S property, businesses etc is the right thing to do. Destroying people's lives, average people, mugging average people, this is all acceptable as they have an issue with the government. Does that sound right to you? You know what I'm sick of? Working at times 7 days a week and still having to listen to these pathetic excuses from people who have never worked 7 days in their lives!

Yes because those people are asleep and their own apathy towards the situation is what is dragging out this generations suffering. Let's face it, the previous generation used up the best of everything. They got easy money and good pay, they didn't have to suffer in school to get useless diplomas nor did they have any problems until as of late when the corporate world decided it wasn't happy enough with raping our generation that they had to eat your pesions, savings and government services promised to you for taking part in the system.

Let's get one thing straight: These jerks renagged on their contract with you. I will NEVER trust them to keep their word because their word always results in them never living up to their deals,. They are the shady businessman demanding payment now for services not rendered later. They take half of your money and do nothing with it. They drive the prices of everything up and make it cost everything for most just to survive. They are the anti-thesis of the industrial revolution, and automation which was to make things like a BASIC living easier and less costly for the average person via mass production. How is this reflected in the price of the roof over your head that you likely don't and never will own (well this generation at least) and how has it effected the price of REAL food (versus the garbage that we pay an arm and a leg for, which used to be dirt cheap for your grandpa to buy and always was non-gmo and organic till industrialization made things WORSE for us, after bieng touted as something that would make it better). Who has reaped the rewards of our ingenuity and progress? Certainly not the average poor soul who is indebted a ransom at birth.

Finally somebody gets it!

ok ok, but this is NO excuse for this scum violence !!! NEVER !!!

link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Hearing reports of people gathering in London.

Yep. They are clean-up volunteers. They're armed with brooms.

Anyone notice anything odd?

Is that a colour question?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

True, business's have been told to close early, just been broadcasted on BBC and SKY news

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
reply to post by TheLastStand

SELL OUT GEN X'ers

Indeed. Prior generations have something to answer for.

However, this is not the answer. People are getting hurt and dying, never mind the property damage.

A real leader would stand up and lead the rioters to stop this madness, then use the energy to bring about real change which doesn't ruin people's livelihoods.

Tescos and Debenhams won't go under in your rage, parliament will not dissolve, instead the cashier at your local Tesco will lose her job, the bank teller will be on the breadline with you, and the government will tighten their hold on us even further in the interest of our "safety"

Yes well, the revolution of eunichs isn't going to change terribly much that has been the way we've allowed our legitimate beefs to deal with these problems and every time we the people get the short end of the stick. This anger needs to be properly directed but I'm not going to sit and preach non-violence because unfortunately as much as I hate violence I can say that I would take joy in seeing these jerk bureaucrats getting the traditional historic treatment they typically got when they crossed the line like they so readily do against our wishes nowadays. In history people like that got hung, drawn and quartered, burned at the stake, guillotined, stoned to death, etc. These people just get a pat on the back and never have to associate with us or look any of the suffering in the face.

It's truely amazing just how neutered people have gotten drowning in all of that biphenol A

I am not paying just to exist, I am not inviting a child to be born in a world where he/she will owe for the priviledge of inhabiting this earth this is not any goal I am willing to work or fight for. I am willing to fight against this. How about you? How about GEN X set an example and lead instead of being so damned useless. No wonder the elites love the term useless eater, most people can't even make enough food for themselves so they come crawling to society to provide it for them. This society thrives on useless dependent idiots, it is filled with ignorant people chock full of useless drivel from tabloids and hollywood and the world of sports.

My parents were useless and I'll tell you what, my mom was a fighter and she is dead having fought through ALS, but my father, he is a useless pushover that does anything the system deems fit for him and honestly I know why he doesn't mind; because he knows he didn't have to struggle half as much to get a job, and when he got that job he got paid (based on cpi) twice as much as we do and got half as much taken away in taxes. Then he didn't have to take a student loan that screwed him for life he got to go bankrupt and get a fresh start in life. His generation had great food while we get to eat industrialized garbage that spoils in no time even if it is refridgerated (I cannot get unmouldy strawberries and blueberries for the life of me from the grocery store). His generation got good quality education that's why nuclear boy thought the golden book of chemistry and books from the 50's and 60's were more useful because nowadays the information we get fed has been carefully censored to ensure that we are kept in the dark as to the truely horrifying level of technology these bureaucrats have to use against us. We give so much of ourselves for nothing in return, that about sums up being a young adult nowadays. When we need help it's the bare minimum from our system whereas gen x got a real leg up. When the help is offered there are so many reasons for the system not to give it most people don't get it. My tax dollars help out isreali people more than it helps me. I get to walk around on crumbling infrastructure while I watch my dollars get pissed away on decadence and the cities well kept rose gardens while I get constantly pestered for smokes and money. It's strange, because they report a 3% unemployment rate but that is bull there's more than 3% of the population here that is homeless. This market is bullcrap soon enough people will need a bachelor of toilet scrubbing and in my books at the rate this system is going I'm game for it getting torn a new one either way, weather it be the nice way or the nasty way. The way these people WILL crack down on your kids will be incremental so as to acclimatize you to their brand of violence and make you feel that it is necessary, so you will accept it as the new norm and allow invasive control into your lives for which you otherwise wouldn't. They have to do this to come after your guns, I mean afterall, who wouldn't want to be completely disarmed in the middle of a chaotic riot? The system knows best and your guns are the target, my advice, bury them in the back yard and dig 'em up when it's time.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
"its fun though... it was good fun"

"Its the governments fault... the conservatives or whatever whoever it is I don't know"

"It's all about showing the police we can do what we want"

"It's the rich people, the rich people have businesses and that is why this has happened"

www.bbc.co.uk...

This about sums up the intelligence of the rioters.

Worthless creatures.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Don't go there, bro !

This thread will go rapidly down hill...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Seems like working Joe doesn't really agree with the riots?

Expect heavy clampdowns with public support soon, those guys better get off the streets.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

East London has shops on lock down as we speak the streets are talking now, ITS KICKING OFF!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Don't go there, bro !

I was wondering if he was hinting at that... Those photographs TWO of them capture one tiny part of the clean up crowd... one TINY part....

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Yep I have a feeling its going to kick of more places tonight,

Well I hope they to get to our place as beleive me they are not going to get very far, We will make our own stand if need be.,

They got quite close to you early this morning, if remember rightly?
How are you going to make a stand? Barricade yourself in your house/ flat or have you got a group of neighbours together? I know some people are doing or planning to do both if the riots spread into their street.

link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by Torquil
the revolution has come..Oliver Cromwell will rise from the grave and our lord protector will be back
To call this a revolution, is an insult to all those people in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Somalia and all of the other "Arab spring" countries. This is about as revolutionary as picking your nose and flicking it at a passing car. (I realise you're probably being sarcastic, but some people still think it)

Someone needs to start a face book campaign group "punch a rioter in the face" I'm sure it'll be popular.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

right man, this is NO WAY a revolution !!!!! THIS IS SCUM VIOLENCE BY SCUM BAST**RDS THAT MUST BE STOPPED IMMEDIATLY !!
stop the drug dealers and those stupid scum parasits !!! before it's too late people !!
foolish thinking this would be " revolution ", yeah some people have brains full of drug sh*t !!!
edit on 9-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Then how exactly does Ms. May intend to bring this under control? Where do you Brits find these idiots?

We have a special slimey, useless, f****r breeding programme that produces fine examples like Theresa. I'm up for her head on a plate. She's the Home Secretary, and this has happened on her watch. Theresa, you are the weakest link - goodbye!

link   

Don't go there, bro !

Translation: ignore the 5 ton elephant in the room.

link   

Stop blaming people. Huliganism is born under frustration, out of broken dreams and no hope. The people to be blamed is people who made such conditions to exist, they gave birth to huligans, the people that run it, they are the real criminals, the banksters. Just like terorist, in Iraq for example , today';s cab driver is tomorrow's terrorist.
So it is with these youth, out of dreams and hopes crushed by the real bastards that run it, that wanted "multi cultural" in the hope of mixing the population for globalisation, and total domination, manipulative freaks, that created a crisis with intent, they are the real criminals. Huliganism springs of young people that lost all hope, it is the state that created them, they created the frustrated mobs. I hoope they burn the banks down, the banks of England, where all this crap started with the bankers, the real gangsters, not a bunch of pissed off people that are poor as dirt. The Bank gagsters created all off what you see. Say you sound just like the NWO.

So we can have people like you and others state the following:

edit on 9-8-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace

The trouble is one extreme to the other is not the answer, but I know the area and many will be cheering on the EDL if not joining them and at the end of the day, they're seen to simply be defending that area. So who are the extremists now?

Race isn't the issue, I was in Clapham Junction (and Notting Hill afterwards) last night, and overall it was just a bunch of chavs..."proper" British people.

Hell, a lot of immigrants did a better job than us at defending their belongings and neighbours. Just look at the Turks down south, they protected an entire neighbourhood.

Of course the EDL and their village idiot bothers at the BNP will try to turn this into a race issue

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

Originally posted by Merigold

SELL OUT GEN X'ers

Indeed. Prior generations have something to answer for.

However, this is not the answer. People are getting hurt and dying, never mind the property damage.

A real leader would stand up and lead the rioters to stop this madness, then use the energy to bring about real change which doesn't ruin people's livelihoods.

Tescos and Debenhams won't go under in your rage, parliament will not dissolve, instead the cashier at your local Tesco will lose her job, the bank teller will be on the breadline with you, and the government will tighten their hold on us even further in the interest of our "safety"

You know what made me regard 'Dave' Cameron as even more of a w*nker than I previously did? his inability to get on the TV last night with a message of assurance to the nation. I could teach a 10 year old kid how to set up a live freakin' stream feed from Tuscanny. Apparently though, this is beyond the capabilities of the govt. Or perhaps 'Dave' didn't want to leave a nice cosy dinner with whoever's buying our govt this week?

I'm sure they know how to set up a live stream but what difference would it have made? None, to the morons out on the street. They'd probably listen to Dappy from NDubz though, someone get him a live feed, lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by yzzyUK
"its fun though... it was good fun"

"Its the governments fault... the conservatives or whatever whoever it is I don't know"

"It's all about showing the police we can do what we want"

"It's the rich people, the rich people have businesses and that is why this has happened"

www.bbc.co.uk...

This about sums up the intelligence of the rioters.

Worthless creatures.

Perhaps..Just perhaps this level of intelligence highlights exactly how the education system has failed these people and this is the only way they can express their feelings.

Maybe they are acting in this was because they are made to feel worthless and have nothing left to loose.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Don't go there, bro !

yes what ever you do don't tell the truth.
what ever that maybe you have to wait until the media tells you what happend personal observations don't count
edit on 9/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: hit enter b 4 id finished

edit on 9/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

Me, I'm Gen X - I totally agree with your points. I am disgusted how far my apathetic, self-satisfied generation have allowed the govt to go. I'm fully prepared to stand with countrymen when the time comes to put things right.

If you guys wait any longer you will be tossing depends and false teeth at the enemy. Also, you will wait until the system gets borg-level technology that crushes us before any sort of rebellion takes place. Not until they show up in your living room wearing invisibility cloaks will you people realize the sickening level of technology they have accumulated to maintain their tyranny with. If your generation continues to sit of it's arse and wait you may as well be signing us away as slaves to the new world order. Your waiting is costing us everything and it is a fool's game.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join