It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

If it comes up to our area then plans are that we will all protect each other, Hopefully the numbers that would stand up would be prevent them,

Our town center however may be the center of the action, Sadly i think so many of the kids would find it fun to join in,

Wierdly making them feel a part of some movement, Its just a shame its the wrong kind.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Hearing reports of people gathering in London.

Yep. They are clean-up volunteers. They're armed with brooms.

Here are a couple of screen shots

Anyone notice anything odd?

I noticed that if they are supposed to be cleaning the streets, their brooms are the wrong way up!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Maybe they are acting in this was because they are made to feel worthless and have nothing left to loose.

Very good observation, and who is to blame for this ?

link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

ok ok, but this is NO excuse for this scum violence !!! NEVER !!!

Stop blaming people. Huliganism is born under frustration, out of broken dreams and no hope. The people to be blamed is people who made such conditions to exist, they gave birth to huligans, the people that run it, they are the real criminals, the banksters. Just like terorist, in Iraq for example , today';s cab driver is tomorrow's terrorist.
So it is with these youth, out of dreams and hopes crushed by the real bastards that run it, that wanted "multi cultural" in the hope of mixing the population for globalisation, and total domination, manipulative freaks, that created a crisis with intent, they are the real criminals. Huliganism springs of young people that lost all hope, it is the state that created them, they created the frustrated mobs. I hoope they burn the banks down, the banks of England, where all this crap started with the bankers, the real gangsters, not a bunch of pissed off mob. The Bank gagsters created all off what you see.

So we can have people like you and others state the following:

ok ok, but this is NO excuse for this scum violence !!! NEVER !!!

edit on 9-8-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

you stupid one !!! very stupid !! go burn the house of your mother then !!! the car of your girl-friend !! but do not burn the houses or the cars of innocent people !! you fool !!
you are just a criminal !!
surely society has to be reformed and there has to be more justice but first learn about politics and about neo-cons and neo-capîtalism but your brain is weaked by your drugs and lazy robbery !!
go put fire on your own house then !! on your own car !! what do the normal people have to do with your schizo troubles ??? come on : want to fight man ??? we will smash your face on dog sh*t !! Come on !!
edit on 9-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Translation: ignore the 5 ton elephant in the room.

Correct translation: this has been an informative thread, now extending to 100 pages, which has largely been devoid of over-heated debate and slanging matches. If someone wants to take ''that'' angle on this, then perhaps a new thread could be started, rather than ruining this one with the inevitable heated rhetoric and eventual thread closure which normally ensues from highly-charged discussions relating to ''that'' issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

yes what ever you do don't tell the truth.
what ever that maybe

What truth? Skin color is irrelevant and not to blame here. There's black and white youngsters out causing chaos you know.

If anyone thinks that skin color is to blame here you're a damned fool.

link   
reply to post by pepsi78

If they have nothing left to lose.....then the army should just shoot them and put them out of their misery

link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

Feel for you bro. And trust me, even as a Gen Xr I'm no part of the man's plan. Fact is though, you're right. Most of my generation only care about themselves and have no social conscious at all. Sh*t, sometimes I don't think they're conscious full stop! Their 'I'm alright Jack' attitude makes me puke. Being fair though, they have been subjected to decades of propoganda and conditioning. Not everyone has the strength of character to stand up to it. Your writing gives me faith. I don't know how old you are, but I know you're likely way younger than me. It gives me hope that you see things clearly. Stay gold. Don't let the bastards grind you down. United we will stand.

link   
reply to post by 2012king

Are you suggesting they are in the employ of Mr Johnson?

(Nice angle.)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

reply to post by ukmale

OK, good. And thank you both for replying.

I can tell you that is better than what most American companies would do. Even if ordered to close by the government, business leader would scream loss of productivity and government intrusion.

I'm glad people can get home during a safer time. It also highlights more loss, employees having to leave early could effect pay. Just another layer of damage.

This really is a loose/loose situation.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Translation: ignore the 5 ton elephant in the room.

Correct translation: this has been an informative thread, now extending to 100 pages, which has largely been devoid of over-heated debate and slanging matches. If someone wants to take ''that'' angle on this, then perhaps a new thread could be started, rather than ruining this one with the inevitable heated rhetoric and eventual thread closure which normally ensues from highly-charged discussions relating to ''that'' issue.

it is totally normal the people get angry ok ???
whose fault ??
want me to burn your house, your car ?? tell me, you are not upset by this scum violence ??

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Fine I will call it outright for what it is.

Minorities trashed the place now whitey has to clean it up. Whitey has to provide them with the welfare. Whitey is the bastards keeping them down... That damn whitey!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
more updates on whats going on right now

www.guardian.co.uk...

seems hackers are getting in on this now check out the 3:41pm entry

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

you stupid one !!! very stupid !! go burn the house of your mother then !!! the car of your girl-friend !! but do not burn the houses or the cars of innocent people !! you fool !!

I'm not saying to go burn everything, I'm saying who is to blame for such frustration in the first place. Who created the mobs ? the huligans ? Huliganism is crated out of many aspects, frustration and lack of hope is one at a young age.

you are just a criminal !!

I'll stay by my opinion, I hope they burn the banks down. All the way down. Too bad for the homes, I feel sorry for people's property, but the banks and the big corporations, I hope they burn all the way down.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
what gets me is with how video surveiled they are don't these people realize that the cameras can id them, EVEN WITHOUT MASKS ON? Yup they can get id'd by their posture and gait when they walk. The grid can be armed to pick them out, the system will be picking these people off one by one later and these idiots don't even know it. If they would like to avoid jailtime perhaps they should hold the following night's riot for the real reason and have a plan to direct the riot towards those who deserve it. This misguided crowd is really starting to grate on me seeing as it is the very thing that will ensure that a legitimate uprising never happens. Yes I did notice something odd it's almost like the system knows how to deal with crowds and how to villify them, it makes no sense why these people are acting this way as personally I would see it as a great opportunity to show some leadership and bring a real fight to the system. It is an opportunity, but how perfectly convienient that it will never become anything because of how effectively it is being manipulated and demonized. If I were the system, I would do everything in my power to make every uprising look like rampant looting and destruction. If I were the system, I would pay people to do it, and I would manipulate the social media to encourage it to happen to have the excuse to crack down on free speech and other things which are necessary to do in order to roll out a dictatorship. But hey, the government is good people and they would never do such a thing, they only want what is best for you and to keep you safe from yourself.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by torsion
Anyone notice anything odd?

Don't go there, bro !

This thread will go rapidly down hill...

Ignoring a problem will never make it go away. Only by addressing it in the open can we ever fix our problems. Sweeping it under the rug lasts only so long.
edit on 8/9/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I suppose there is all kinds of social reasons for this however i would say that ultimately this is the fault of the government.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by pepsi78

If they have nothing left to lose.....then the army should just shoot them and put them out of their misery

Why because the system F..t up their lives ? is that why ? because it created mosters, beasts out of them ?
It's the system that created them in the first place, why blame them ? blame the people that created them.

A bad dog is created by taking a stick and beating the dog until the dog bites your head off. Same with the huligans.

link   
Race might be one of many issues. When Boris was walking the streets everyone heard someone cry out "Listen to the voice of the black youth!"

But I've seen an awful lot of others on the screen as well. Including the guys who robbed the young man who was pouring with blood.

Let's not oversimplify.

link   

Originally posted by PGRacer
Of course that's what the police are doing, at this point it could be very beneficial to TPTB for the whole country to beg for martial law etc. And at this point it looks like its going that way. Even with all the discussion around ATS on how TPTB do these things half the ATS'ers are already saying bring in the army.

Now I don't agree with the rioters, I don't condone their actions, and the number of innocent people attacked is rising, but that doesn't mean I'm going to beg for the police or army to come in shooting first and asking questions later.

And if the police do use plastic / rubber bullets, how long until the rioters start firing back with real bullets, or any other projectile they can get their hands on?

so what do you suggest ?? go drink a beer meanwhile and come back when they burn your own house and your own car !! ok ?

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join