It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLookingGlass
more updates on whats going on right now

www.guardian.co.uk...

seems hackers are getting in on this now check out the 3:41pm entry

Just checked and it hasnt been defaced......its probably the looters wanting a free reign......i doubt these are hackers, and if they are...i hope one of the big Hactivist groups expose the scum posting this #!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Certain parts of London are starting to be placed on lockdown.

Stations are still operational, until govt says otherwise.

@metpoliceuk Metropolitan Police
A dedicated webpage of a gallery of suspects wanted for disorder in London is available. http://(link tracking not allowed)/phREKU

edit on 9-8-2011 by infinite because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by DSSONE

Man, why couldn't I think of that - Dappy's the solution!

My point was that he needed to be visible to the UK public instead of sunning his fat, lazy ass acting all kinds of unconcerned with 'Theresa and Nick'll take care of it' when it's public knowledge those two couldn't even find a brewery, let alone organise a piss up in one!

I hope we get more politician visibility over the next days - give the little animals a legitimate target to aim at.

link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

I hear you, you're pissed off, the legacy left to you is #. This is not the way to fix it, this only plays into the very hands which you want to cut off!

You must fight the urge to cause wanton destruction because it will NOT fix anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

I hope you all stay safe.

It's not come to here to Manchester yet. Sadly it might be only a matter of time. There have been rumours of tonight or tomorrow night being organised. That's only a rumour though. I live on a main street so I'll be evaluating things as they happen. Not a bad idea to plan ahead though.

I never thought I'd see this in our Country.

edit on 9-8-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC
reply to post by pepsi78

I suppose there is all kinds of social reasons for this however i would say that ultimately this is the fault of the government.

You and I agree, it is always the fault of the people behind the show, they made this happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

yes race is a non issue....blah blah blah....but still the crowds of the night are mainly immigrants and there desendants and the clean up crowd is almost all white...get over it

if anyones a fool its people who close there eyes for the sake of being PC....in fact fool does not even begin to describe it

edit on 9/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: to add

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

reply to post by pepsi78

I suppose there is all kinds of social reasons for this however i would say that ultimately this is the fault of the government.

You and I agree, it is always the fault of the people behind the show, they made this happen.

Keep blaming everyone else except for the people involved in this....your not in an effected area i assume?? lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

but still the crowds of the night are mainly immigrants and there desendants

Sigh.

It's poor, young people from poor places having fun, looting and all-round causing chaos for the hell of it according to witnesses on the ground - the most reliable of sources. Sorry, but you can't blame everything on Immigrants I'm afraid.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by pepsi78

If they have nothing left to lose.....then the army should just shoot them and put them out of their misery

Why because the system F..t up their lives ? is that why ? because it created mosters, beasts out of them ?
It's the system that created them in the first place, why blame them ? blame the people that created them.

A bad dog is created by taking a stick and beating the dog until the dog bites your head off. Same with the huligans.

the system created them ?? and they have no free will to make a choice to live in a scum world or in a more human world ?? the system just created everybody, but some have nice ideas and others want a lazy life selling drugs and making illegal profits with drugs !!!
It's the system in your head that is wrong man !!! The system is in your stupid head man !! first think about the system, then try to change it by meaningfull political fight, not by burning down the houses and cars etc of the innocent people around you !!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand

Originally posted by zanoni7
reply to post by TheLastStand

Me, I'm Gen X - I totally agree with your points. I am disgusted how far my apathetic, self-satisfied generation have allowed the govt to go. I'm fully prepared to stand with countrymen when the time comes to put things right.

If you guys wait any longer you will be tossing depends and false teeth at the enemy. Also, you will wait until the system gets borg-level technology that crushes us before any sort of rebellion takes place. Not until they show up in your living room wearing invisibility cloaks will you people realize the sickening level of technology they have accumulated to maintain their tyranny with. If your generation continues to sit of it's arse and wait you may as well be signing us away as slaves to the new world order. Your waiting is costing us everything and it is a fool's game.

Dude - I gave up a 6 figure sterling job and my safety to fight for the cause. Please don't be so judgemental.

If you read my recent post you'll see that I'm in an extreme minority. I am however following the words of the skinny guy and 'Being the change I wish to see around me'. In that respect, I welcome people I can work with to make a change and a difference. There are just so few... the majority of folks think, despite the fact that I've been more successful than them in the capitalist system and have a higher IQ, that I'm a freakin mental. They just wan't to sit and eat and drink themselves into a fat, socialogical coma. I'm alienated for my way of thinking.

Walk a mile in my shoes friend. Better still, lets walk together. Don't condemn me without even knowing me

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
reply to post by SecretFace

Your post encouraging vigilantes is just what the UK does NOT need....the last thing we want is for groups of people to go out and about making up the law as they go along. Im disgusted, I truly am.

disgusted ??? disgusted ???
you want them to come and burn your own house and car ??
ok, put your adress here and they will come, nobody to protect you innocent peace-loving stupid !!
some people here want te defend their family and friends, can you not understand this ???

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Aceofclubs

but still the crowds of the night are mainly immigrants and there desendants

Sigh.

It's poor, young people from poor places having fun, looting and all-round causing chaos for the hell of it according to witnesses on the ground - the most reliable of sources. Sorry, but you can't blame everything on Immigrants I'm afraid.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

I think that what he was saying is that the vast majority of them are not white. That is undeniable.

I personally wouldn't want to comment on that though.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Hearing reports of people gathering in London.

Yep. They are clean-up volunteers. They're armed with brooms.

Here are a couple of screen shots

Anyone notice anything odd?

I noticed that if they are supposed to be cleaning the streets, their brooms are the wrong way up!!!

It's the Tory youth party - do you seriously expect those hooray Henrys to know one end of a broom from another?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Ultimately it's the fault of the guy who first shouted "HEY... LET'S TRASH THAT SHOP OVER THERE NOW THE COPPERS AINT HERE!!"

These riots are just that, riots..

Nothing to do with protests and i hope the british govt will be able to resolve this soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
ok ok, but this is NO excuse for this scum violence !!! NEVER !!!

It makes no difference whether somebody excuses it or not. What is important whether someone gets it or not, which determines the response to the problem.

Treat it is criminal behaviour and you are part of the problem. Treat it as an irrational reaction to an unjust system that has created a whole generation of people with no stakes in the system and you are part of the solution.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
60 year old man fighting for his life in hospital after being hit in the head while standing up to the riot's,

They say that his is in grave condition and this could well turn in to a murder investigation,

My thoughts are with his family and they hopes that this man pulls through,

If wide spread violence occurs tonight then they say they will use plastic bullets,

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Keep blaming everyone else except for the people involved in this....your not in an effected area i assume?? lol

Sorry, the huligans are the offspring of the system, they come out of misery and frustration.
They are young, as you are young you have dreams and goals, they crushed that, they crushed their personality and made monsters. It's what the gangster elite have done. This is how you create a beast.

Stop blaming people that can no longer think for their selfs, at this stage primary instinct takes place, survival mode, rage. These people need reabilitation, but the system needs to change first of all, with these old roten elitists behind the show running it, then we can build a clean system. The roman empire, and the ways of the roman empire need to come down, colapse before we can do anything, as long as these people are in power things will continue to go like this, into this direction. It will get worst, they need to step down, otherwise things will head into this direction until it will all collapse.

I feel sorry for the people that lost their homes, I also feel sorry for the very young people that lost their dreams and resorted/became this.

edit on 9-8-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Gathering of gangs in Greenwich park.

Manchester and Birmingham are on lockdown, well, the retail outlets. In London, Liverpool street and Bethnal Green being ordered to lock down by police. Metropolitan police seem very organised today.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
I never thought I'd see this in our Country.

Get accustomed to it... Unless there is a dramatic improvement in the economy in the future, including more jobs and opportunity in the UK and elsewhere you can expect things like this to happen more often.

The youth, in far too many cases have no future, no hope, little to no opportunity, lots of free time and building anger, rage and aggressiveness, as long as it remains that way, and/or continues to worsen, anything that can spark riots will eventually spread like this.

We can call them thugs and thieves, criminals exploiting the opportunity to steal and destroy properties, and never see it for what it actually is in totality... You don't fix the problems (there are many) and you can only expect more of the same, perhaps more intense and widespread each time it flares up.

God save the Queen.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join