It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
OK was in the pub earlier and heard about something kicking of in the City Centre (Oxford) at McDonald's....

I thought it was nonsense....

BUT

www.bbc.co.uk...
Not city centre... but SPREADING.

I didn't think it would get to me..... but here we go.

Seen NOTHING on the news about this but saw and heard people who saw it.
edit on 9/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
Receipe for disaster :

1 shipfull of 'illegal' immigrants
150 or so paid foreign 'spooks'
600 000 disaffected youth
20 000 fully grown gangsters
10 social networking tools

Instructions:
mix the spooks gangsters and network tools and add a pinch of subversion powder
once these are all smashing windows together, add the disaffected youth.

you'll be sure to see the problem you were looking for rising in the oven @250degrees, and get the reactions you desired, after 3 or so days.
now you have the final solution - add a plastic decoration in the form of a comet

Bingo! The system isn't as stupid as it pretends to be, they created this villification to a legitimate uprising that is in the works anyway. In fact, the provocateuring is designed as a release valve for this explosion, so that they can bulk up containment without us complaining. They have to carefully engineer a containment system which we will buy into before they come cracking down on people wanting to be free of their tyranny. By the time we realize the water is boiling we will be popping and hissing in agony from it.

By the time we realize the water is boiling we will be popping and hissing in agony from it.

You reminded me of a bit from Inconvenient truth. They show how if you put a frog into hot water, it'll try and jump out. However if you put it into warm water and heat the water to boiling point it will stay there and die. It's used as a comparison for human attitude towards global warming. I think it works pretty well for social neglect too.
edit on 9-8-2011 by zanoni7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
@BBCNews
Several shop windows smashed in West Bromwich in last hour - up to 200 youths in hoods seen on streets #ukriots LATEST bbc.in...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by zanoni7

Be careful what you hope for, because the politicians will take away whats left of our wealth and rights while coming up with a solution to fix this that lines their pockets even more.

Sorry, can you explain? The last thing I'm expecting is for the politicians to do anything but save their own asses!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Anyone else In Oxfordshire heard anything about their area?

Post it.

Just to repeat, Oxford has had it's first trouble.[. overnight and then This morning at McDonald's

www.bbc.co.uk...

link   

Originally posted by blupblup
OK was in the pub earlier and heard about something kicking of in the City Centre (Oxford) at McDonald's....

I thought it was nonsense....

BUT

www.bbc.co.uk...

I didn't think it would get to me..... but here we go.

I heard this too blup, and also things maybe getting organised for looting at Bicester Village. I heard this from one of the young people who comes to the drop in centre I volunteer at. Probably just rumors, but worth keeping an eye on. This lad said he had over 100 messages on his facebook about it.

link   

Got my baseball bat handy if the enter my neighborhood!

My weight lifting bar should take a few out.

It's the arson attacks that concern me the most.
edit on 9-8-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

link   

Just learned arrested rioters included people with jobs, university graduates even youth worker!! Clearly not all deprived & disenfranchised

I knew that. This is not about poverty.

Years from now the people involved will be very ashamed of their actions, they will be doctors, lawyers, shop workers, some will still be thugs, but at the end of the day it is naive to lay this at the door SOLELY of the ethnic communities in London.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I heard this too blup, and also things maybe getting organised for looting at Bicester Village. I heard this from one of the young people who comes to the drop in centre I volunteer at. Probably just rumors, but worth keeping an eye on. This lad said he had over 100 messages on his facebook about it.

I'm less than a mile from Bicester Village....

Well It's an obvious target, luxury, designer brands... all in one area.
I swear to god, this shi* comes to my area, I'm baseball batting ANYONE who comes to my property or any of my neighbours.

Believe me.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Manchester now too, Salford Precinct.

70-80 youths in a stand off with police.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Can hear police sirens here in Basingstoke now - I suspect what will happen tonight is London will be a no show - it will be the outer counties that will get hit now as they realise all the police are now in London!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

It's not about politics, it's about nature of things, these huligans are the product of the state, if there is such instruction on how to raise huligans, grow them in your back yard go ask people that run that country.

They would tell you how to make an instinctual huligan. A huligan has lost all hope, it's only based on instinct, you can't judge it because it's just acting out of instinct, it does not plan anything, does not think into making an elaborate plot, just like the riots in England, there is no plot, no coordination, it's just angry people acting random giving out their frustration. Pure hate and frustration towards the people that run the country.

that is just what I 'm saying : they are crazy in their head because got no education at all, never learned how to live in society, never learned how to be polite, no respect at all for other people but they want all respect for themselves

maybe they had a difficult life being young and still have, yeah maybe, but is that a excuse ? please tell me does that give me the right to go and kill old ladies and burn houses down and and and .... sell drugs etc etc ...
NO EXCUSE !! they have free will like you and me, so what ! just no education at all and lazy !

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

True,
but the army will be on standby in certain areas. Government will not leave large sections of the country unguarded. Expect mass police for at least a week.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm in central Oxford. Doubt there will be trouble here. If there is it will be in the poorer towns outside the city, like Cowley and Headington.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

I was going to suggest you get a garden hose for the yobbos, but you may want to get one handy for other eventualities. I truly hope it doesn't come to that though... couple of spray paint cans could be useful, dose of that in their face and they wont see the Yorkie bar (5, 6 or 7 foot?) coming

edit on 9-8-2011 by zanoni7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Manchester now too, Salford Precinct.

70-80 youths in a stand off with police.

no army yet to arrest those people ? no curfew yet ? what a # government up there !!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm in central Oxford. Doubt there will be trouble here. If there is it will be in the poorer towns outside the city, like Cowley and Headington.

Well if what people earlier were saying was true and if what woodwardjr was saying is true, this could be more active in our area tonight mate.

Not saying it is and who knows, but good to bear it in mind and be vigilant.

If you hear anything, post it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

The good, honest, upstanding citizens need to stick together to protect comunities from these mindless yobs.
Dont get me wrong, we shouldnt go forth and fight, but if it comes to my doorstep, I have no problem with standing up to these muppets.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Im working on the business park by cowley in Oxford till around 6 - nothing to see here...though I can hear a few sirens..
edit on 9/8/2011 by spolvil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

So are we saying these are just iognorant criminal thugs also or is there something more to all this than meets the eye?

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join