It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama attacks Bush admin. within first ten seconds of speech!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

dude look up the tax breaks and credits for people earning less than 100k a year.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

you have created so many laws rules and regulations the current state of the union exists

hell why not more!

go on janiky legistate yourself right out of existence your already there just a lil more.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You and I have already debated on similair topics and if I am not mistaken I've outdebated and have already defeated you so to continually debate me is meaningless and a waste of both of our times.

I've already proven myself and since you constantly bring up the daily GOP talking points means you are unable to hit back on facts. You lose I win, end of discussion! Since you are obviously unable to produce an original thought trying to explain anything to you is meaningless and will not remotely take you serious until you produce one original thought of your own composition.
edit on 25-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

sure ok play the blame game

i can do the same and say the government defrauds the american public that all those rich people ever has.

the funny part here is dont get a loan dont buy a home,car or anything else if you hate them so much

fat chance anyone will ever boycott them.

but but what the government says goes and you cant do nothing about it.

Sure and fail to recognize that the government and politicians are bought and paid for by those rich people.

Those rich people use government as their tool, an very legitimate part of the conservative argument
you failed to learn in the Murdoch School of Shillary.

Every war has been a scam for the rich to profit off of both side of the same conflict.

the government is intended to be yours Neo, you hate it

why should you be in control of something you hate?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

keep thinking that man keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep thinking that.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
OMG I hate this President. "lets work together, republicans are horrible and i'm amazing" pretty much sums up his speech.

Obama wants to fix economy.
Republicans want to wreck it for him so they can get elected into the White House.

That's how it is.

Sorry truth hurts

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

and you and the left use the entitlement class to further and agenda that is doing nothing but destroying the very people you claim to be protecting.

thats is the deal and no matter how much you or someone else denies it the end result of all the fanciful idealism

is the very thing that is destroying them.

handed over all to gladly for a monthy check

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

and you and the left use the entitlement class to further and agenda that is doing nothing but destroying the very people you claim to be protecting.

thats is the deal and no matter how much you or someone else denies it the end result of all the fanciful idealism

is the very thing that is destroying them.

handed over all to gladly for a monthy check

You use absolutes like a true tyrannt... You make it sound as if food will create hunger, you are a true student of
Orwellian delight.

I believe that the majority of people find pride and pleasure in work and independence, only through your twisted lens Neo,,, you are projecting.

The Federal Grants in this country have helped hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions, become educated, to become their own masters. Only in your sick mind can you find fault in education and food.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And every single one of those laws and regulations help and benefit only "WE THE PEOPLE" and not "WE THE CORPORATION". How is this a bad thing, that's right, how could I forget, it prevents a classic and olde fashion screwjob from being employed against the American people.

Go away and crawl back into the hole you crawled out of. This world is too complex for you to fully understand.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

yep im evil and you dont like what i have to say so why are you even bothering?

other than just to insult and put other people down who you disagree with.

same goes for you to dont like what i have to say and think that your superior then dont bother.

but feel free to name call noone stopping either of you two.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

yep im evil and you dont like what i have to say so why are you even bothering?

other than just to insult and put other people down who you disagree with.

same goes for you to dont like what i have to say and think that your superior then dont bother.

but feel free to name call noone stopping either of you two.

Cause your lies fester, at least I am calling attention to the distortions you paint on reality

I am in the middle, I see benefit in government and detriment, while you, you are reckless.

Your festering lies need to be challanged

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Good post my friend. I enjoyed your first one as well as this one. Seems no one wants to reply to them because of the common sense that they hold. And it seems the sheep (R's and D's....L's anc C's....and anywhere in between) are out in full effect defending their crutch (I mean side). Does anyone think that all of this BS arguing back and fourth is actually accomplishing anything? We blame government for never getting anything done and blame congress for the same thing based on all the bickering back and fourth. Well, what has been going on in this thread? What have we actually accomplished?

Whether you are a D or R or anywhere in between, look in the mirror. Is what your arguing for something you REALLY believe will help this country..... or help your personal idealology? Is it something YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT, or because it is something you blindly excepted based on who was saying it. Start thinking for yourselves and quit the useless banker. It seems we have a lot more politicians in here than I expected.
edit on 25-7-2011 by 12thHelix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
you guys think just becuase he says on think bad about bush you on here complaning but get if bush complained about barack you would be saying damm right so stop being so right wing and think about what barack was saying

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

the government and its policies have become the biggest detriment to us.

they do not serve the public we serve it.

that is the biggest problem all americans face.

and the creation of a more powerful government is not the answer.

and do tell what have i lied about?
edit on 25-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

Good this is all the falt of 8 years of NAZI rule..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unthought Known
[ All of you who continue to put blame on Obama how about you look at the fact that the Repulicants (not a typo) won't ever budge from their party line. Never ever take a diplomatic approach and do what's best for the country.

You're kidding right? All Obama is doing is "not budging from the party line"..........
He doesn't care about what's "best for the country"- he has his own personal agenda going and the public be damned.He already showed this with Obamacare where more than half the citizens didn't want it and he basically said " F You" and shoved it down our throats anyway.........

So please don't talk to me about Obama and a "diplomatic approach"....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

The Republicans aren't horrible, they are just much deeper into the corporate pockets.

What did Jesse Ventura always say, "follow the money."

Its not that hard to figure out where all their campaign finances have come from and then figure out who's interests they're actually representing.

And this whole Rupert Murdoch fiasco has shown that a head of Fox News has clear political motivations, and yet millions of Americans continue to parrot the views it feeds them as unbiased truth.

and you've all fallen for it hook line and sinker.

take a step back, please, maybe shoveling more money into the pockets of the super-wealthy instead of taking less medicare and social security away from the average America isn't what is best for the economy.

If the super rich actually cared about the economy, they would suggest to create a separate fund that would be used to benefit private business, not just ask that it be stuffed into their already brimming pockets.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join