It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama attacks Bush admin. within first ten seconds of speech!!!!

page: 10
15
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


keep hating on the gop keep telling that if it makes you feel better

its got nothing to do with 50 years of stupid policies that have wrecked the economic,finacial system in this country.




posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


glad you brought up the creation of the federal reserve by the democratic party who just created another monstrity called the consumer protection agency.

yep yep control the entire financial system of this country is a sure way that anything is ever going to be fixed.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


keep hating on the gop keep telling that if it makes you feel better

its got nothing to do with 50 years of stupid policies that have wrecked the economic,finacial system in this country.


YA Ronald Reagan's ideas suck

Why do you keep promoting them?



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


still your on that... go back and read.. or ill just say it all again


Steve LIVES in the states, but his products are MADE in China, what produces jobs? the MANUFACTURING of those goods.....they would try to avoid capitol gains taxes... they are trying to avoid the taxes on the business itself, not themselves personally.. well that may be false.. I'm sure there's plenty of money in offshore accounts


and
on page 7



Originally posted by Jewcano

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Steve Jobs lives in Califronia, and they have a fairly high (according to you guys) tax rate. Not 0%

Got any other examples?


Oy vey.

Steve Jobs salary is $1.00, yes, one dollar a year:

Go to frame five.

I'd bet my grandmother's secret recipe for gefilte fish that he's not paying much on taxes with that level of income.

Do you have any other examples?

Shalom.




edit on 25-7-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


consumer protection agency.



Because you don't have 5 million dollars and 10 years to compete in the average corporate legal battle Albert.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


least my mates have jobs cant say the same for your mates



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


carters clintons and obams were a hell of alot worse!!!

but hey whatever helps you sleep at nite.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Janky Red
 


least my mates have jobs cant say the same for your mates


Warren Buffet agrees with me buddy -

You are caucusing with coal pushers and trailer trash who take welfare and vote against it
edit on 25-7-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


guess your party should have pushed for less regulation

then you might have had a better chance.

that what happens when you push for tighter control competition gets killed.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Janky Red
 


carters clintons and obams were a hell of alot worse!!!

but hey whatever helps you sleep at nite.


Ronald Reagan created the very first 180% national debt by the time he left office...

No president has come close to that margin, not even Bush or Obummer
edit on 25-7-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
...and then in 2011, after months of political posturing, America was allowed to default on it's debts for the first time in her history. The citizens had had enough. Congressman Ron Paul won the 2012 presidential election by 9% and shortly thereafter all political parties were abolished as well as the Federeal Reserve and it's choke hold on the American economy. Corporations could no longer lobby their chosen candidate; only individuals could donate to their favorite candidate's campaign and a donation cap of $25,000 per individual was instituted.

The U.S. Federal Government was stripped of all it's previous tresspasses upon the American citizen and was reduced to one responsibility which was National Defense/Border Control. The states, united under the American Flag, were once again given back control to decide their laws as their respective citizens saw fit as determined by regular participation in the voting process and free of federal influence.

America was on it's way to a new golden age.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


if i remember correctly reagan started out as a democrat

hmmm



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
...and then in 2011, after months of political posturing, America was allowed to default on it's debts for the first time in her history. The citizens had had enough. Congressman Ron Paul won the 2012 presidential election by 9% and shortly thereafter all political parties were abolished as well as the Federeal Reserve and it's choke hold on the American economy. Corporations could no longer lobby their chosen candidate; only individuals could donate to their favorite candidate's campaign and a donation cap of $25,000 per individual was instituted.

The U.S. Federal Government was stripped of all it's previous tresspasses upon the American citizen and was reduced to one responsibility which was National Defense/Border Control. The states, united under the American Flag, were once again given back control to decide their laws as their respective citizens saw fit as determined by regular participation in the voting process and free of federal influence.

America was on it's way to a new golden age.


Nice script idea. Who are you going to pitch this fantasy to?



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Janky Red
 


guess your party should have pushed for less regulation

then you might have had a better chance.

that what happens when you push for tighter control competition gets killed.


When you seek to decriminalize illegal concepts for billionaires, you get 2008!

Yup, creating laws for corporations is a bad thing, they only apply to people in Neo - Con - Land

It is a good con your selling



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Link: Boehner's Full Rebuttal


Before I served in Congress, I ran a small business in Ohio. I was amazed at how different Washington DC operated than every business in America. Where most American business make the hard choices to pay their bills and live within their means, in Washington more spending and more debt is business as usual.

I’ve got news for Washington — those days are over.

Best quote of the night!

"I am putting you on notice!" type of response.

Obama gave a lecture, and Boehner told him to, "God to hell!"

Rhetorical and affective.



edit on 7/25/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Janky Red
 


if i remember correctly reagan started out as a democrat

hmmm


Ya, a shill for GE too...

I am not sure why you admire his wreckless ideas the way you do



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


warren buffet is a liar

glad you brought that up

when he says his secretary pays more in taxes than he does

um yeah right 20 percent of 40 billion dollars is less than 35 % of quite a bit less than 40 billion.

so nice try.

buffets gots nothing



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


Didn't you know, they think Reagan is GOD! They worship at his feet. He could do no wrong. They ejaculate and get off to watching his speechs, it is ridiculous and is borderlining on a mental issue.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


sure ok play the blame game

i can do the same and say the government defrauds the american public that all those rich people ever has.

the funny part here is dont get a loan dont buy a home,car or anything else if you hate them so much

fat chance anyone will ever boycott them.

but but what the government says goes and you cant do nothing about it.



posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Janky Red
 


warren buffet is a liar

glad you brought that up

when he says his secretary pays more in taxes than he does

um yeah right 20 percent of 40 billion dollars is less than 35 % of quite a bit less than 40 billion.

so nice try.

buffets gots nothing


Warren Buffet is smarter than you

"Don't hurt Warren, he making you the jobs cause lazy people, leftists!"

He said he pays less percent wise...

non the less - you seem to have no problem with lying all day long.

You will not be happy until 4 people own the majority of the world



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join