It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama attacks Bush admin. within first ten seconds of speech!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow, I thought we'd get a good introduction or something but he jumped right in! Another highlight from the first few minutes is "I won't bore you with the details of these plans" and "yes, I'll put politics aside". I'll keep you guys posted!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Now he is using good old class warfare. This started on the five minute mark and he uses a really funny approach. Something along the lines of, rich people like me don't need tax cuts and we don't ask for them!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You'll "keep us posted" yet I have no clue what he said. I was expecting to at leats see a snippet. At least tell us what he said if you want this thread to stay up.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Minute 7 - Obama quotes Reagan out of context, oh wait there he did it again, so twice during minute seven. He also takes a stance on an issue that made sense during the time of Reagan but not under the fiscal disaster that is the Obama admin.

I'm going on a beer run, someone else keep the updates going

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I am telling you what he said, if my version isn't good for you turn on the TV.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

I foresee a new set of rules for the drinking game in the future.

If Obama says "Uh" Take a drink.

If Obama implies something to be bushes fault - 2 Drinks.

If Obama directly blames bush - 3 Drinks.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Did I really hear him say no SS checks?

That is a dangerous statement.

I take the bafoons words as a direct threat to me.

I worked 50 years and paid my taxes gladly.

____________________ line drawn____________________

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Can I just read it from the promptor?
2nd line

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OMG I hate this President. "lets work together, republicans are horrible and i'm amazing" pretty much sums up his speech.

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
OMG I hate this President. "lets work together, republicans are horrible and i'm amazing" pretty much sums up his speech.

I also hate him as a human being. He is the epitome of how evil, corrupt and disgusting one person can be.

Seen as the most powerful man in the World, it is truly a sad representation of what the World has become.

edit on 25-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

The House speaker who is following Obama is a liar too

thanks mirthful Partisan!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hate is such a harsh word but I too feel the hate.

This is the first hate I have felt in many years.

And, the second bafoon is talking to us like we are stupid.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

Republicans ARE horrible, at least in the Capital they are. All of you who continue to put blame on Obama how about you look at the fact that the Repulicants (not a typo) won't ever budge from their party line. Never ever take a diplomatic approach and do what's best for the country.

But hey, Bush was so awesome! I can't believe this country fell apart in only the past 3 years. Man if Bush could have just stayed President for eternity then his life long dream of being a dictator would have come true. And we all know that a Dictatorship is the way to go!!! Woo Hoo!! Long live the Republicants...its their way or the highway!

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Get rid of tax cuts for the rich and screw any rich person who does not agree or who will get on board. We are at a crossroads, continue the failed economic policies of the last 35 years and watch how much worser it will get, change the course now and watch us come back. We have no third option. The time is now.

Damn straight he attacked 43 as him and Daddy were the direct and sole cause for this entire mess and predicament we are in now, this is just facts and whoever cannot see that is blinder then a bat.

TPTB, Wall Street, the GOP, The banks are all betting on the nation defaulting as it will make it just that much easier for them to implement their draconian policies and whoever here or anywhere is for them is Anti American and a traitor to this great nation.
edit on 25-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I've always had mixed feelings on Boehner but his speech just now was a pretty awesome response to Obama's

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Obama: "I want you all to write your Congressman."

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

Like usual no substance, no real plan just more politicing. He is not offering anything but more of the same crud and failed policies that got us into this mess.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Obama: "I want you all to write your Congressman."

Obama: "write facetious letters to people you know you won't vote for telling them you won't vote for them unless they do something".

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I support the republican side with the exception that I would create higher tax brackets.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join