It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I doubt that this is more than a hoax, if it wasnt do you think that the govt. would allow this to continue...

I have so enjoyed all your company and ATS is alive for me again after a long dryspell.

Thanks guys n gals It was amazing checking out and thinking so deeply that I forgot the rest of the problems in our world for an evening!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is a condensed version of the entire thread so far. Please read if you have not read anything else, its a bit long but better than sifting through 40 pages - Currently I'm attempting to post a recap every 5 pages or so - the link will be in my signature

Thanks so much! .

John 8: 3-11 was mentioned on page 3 post by DamaSan and page 10 post by Cuervo
1 Samuel 8:3-11 - Kamesan pointed out it may reference 1 Samuel 8:3-11, which I transcribed here

Pictures of both the boy and girl are on page 9, and the top of page 10
originally found by David291 on page 7 but for your quick viewing pleasure
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6da644e0847a.png[/atsimg]
Damasan examined the EXIF data for the "sightings" photos on page 2.
Domo1 shows a hidden picture within the picture on page 3 - and rushunt found this video in the same regard.
Domo1 shows an image of weird symbols in the photo that look like constellations, and close up of lips to show the skin disease on page 10.
Domo1 shows an example of why her face is altered and how on page 26.
Also check out the very creepy videos shared by AnIntellectualRedneck here
- Their decoded alphabet was posted by Domo1, here
Also (could be noted below but image relevant) they claim they'll show us the "original" Belle image on 8/3/11
BrnBrdy found an interesting tombstone saying "Belle A Babb, Mansfield, May 23, 1846, Aug 1, 1911"
rushunt freaked me out with his mirrored reptilian image on page 34!!! ewwww!

TNTarheel found this picture of twins (in black and white) found in one of the Q&A connections - possibly relating to "duality" as mentioned about the original photoshopped Belle image

Note: in the Q&A they claim the image is just that, their image, and that the person in the image, "Belle" is related to the group but NOT involved

What we know from the formspring Q & A (external link)
- Members of 8•3•11 go by names of
175.000 = The one who responds to questions. This in North America. The leader (18,000) got in touch with him.
18.000 = The leader. Have you read the novel "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. Only can be tier 1.
36.000 = is a woman. This tier 2 level. Oldest member
68.000 = Encode messages. It is not human
21.000 = Have you read the novel "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. Tier 2. (list from TNTarHeel thank you for updating me

- 8/15 is Jake's birthday (no clue who Jake is..)
- They claim they are NOT RELATED to the 8-3-11 facebook page
- They do however support this Facebook page 8•3•11 (external link) but claim the administrator is not related to their group
- They like the constellation Cassiopeia
- They use the Gregorian calendar
- They are not terrorists
- They have a female member and a member in South Africa
- They don't drink coffee or smoke
- They claim this is not related to money in any way
- They claim this is not related to aliens in any way
- They claim this is not related to "Guy Fawkes" in any way
- They claim it is a "recantment" of some kind.
- They claim it COULD be considered art (as speculated by several people throughout the thread)
- Correction here from previous updates regarding SAM
- - - it was pointed out to me by Neil1972 that they claim they have one Non-Human Member named SAM (dog? cat? pigeon? algorithm?)
- Sam is listed in the "site info" on page 3 by DesertedIsland (Billing Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven)
- The responder on the Q&A also claims to be "nervous" about the upcoming date.
- Whatever THEY are doing is because YOU won't
- They claim it will NOT be illegal
- They claim it has nothing to do with Marble Hornets
- Only those who are involved will know details before August the 3rd.
- Only they can answer the "indicated" questions.
- It's the opposite of a political group trying to promote an unilateral thinking
- They believe this is a positive movement.
- This wasn't planned
- EXACTLY 38.451% of the world is injustice (thank you BeaverTail what could that mean?????

Extra Thanks to this post by harlot7 and this post by grey580 (please visit grey580's post for more info, it was too much to copy)

What we know about Belle (thanks to youngminds92 for the list)
- is not dead.
- is not in danger
- is a symbol of the cause
- is American
- It is NOT the fault of the group that she is sick
- was not tortured or physically damaged
- is NOT hospitalized
- The photo looks like you have photoshop because the child has a skin disease

Its been noted by dethduck that
- "Sam" runs the facebook page (guessing 175,000 didn't have that info at the time?)
- "He (175,000) already said on the Formspring that it's a photoshop of two pictures of the same person. One when she was six"
- That conetproject (external link) is a copycat
- Confirmed by p4rs3c on page 13 (the link jump doesn't work)

dethduck called (conet) out here, AND!! explains the Conetproject in detail here! (the id jump isn't working but its at the very bottom) - They are absolutely not related.

Other Interesting facts mentioned
- 8311 spells BELL - and "Belle" is supposedly 83 years old.
- 83113 is the Zip Code for Big Piney, Wyoming. (thank you BrnBdry)
- 8+3+1+1=13 (thank you Phasma
- 1/1/83: 1/1/83: ARPANET adopted the standard TCP/IP protocol nice find AstroBuzz! who went on to point out (possibly in regards to their "levels"/"tiers"
A tier 1 network is an Internet Protocol (IP) network that participates in the Internet solely via settlement-free interconnection, also known as settlement-free peering.
A Tier 2 Network is an Internet service provider who engages in the practice of peering with other networks, but who still purchases IP transit to reach some portion of the Internet

- - This follows the thinking that it is somehow related to Mary Bell, child murderess mentioned by Libertygal on page 3 - her partner in crime was 13 years old
- tsawyer2 had a good theory with 18,000 troops to afghanistan, another 68,000 added last year, and as of 3/31 a total of 175,000 total troops
- 8*3*11=264 and Google is dropping H.264 from Chrome (thank you Harlot7)
- Copyfight vs Copywrite? lynn112 believes it has something to do with being AGAINST intellectual property laws.

- IceFlower is sure that their code numbers are not radio frequencies
- potential_problem found some interesting things in the mp3 ID tags. And when played backwards found "carnival" type music with the word "help" repeating (as if it couldn't get more creepier)
- harlot7 noted there were email addresses ending in *.gov (potential thinks its not a real list, but its up for speculation)

The overall consensus is that this'll turn out to be a religious thing (re: john 8:3-11; and the cork tree information posted by DustbowlDebutante and the 1 Samuel 8:3-11) - possibly related to the movie THX1138

Something else that jives with the religion aspected pointed out here by plewis51 - apparently there is a religious movement described on This facebook page (external link) that starts on 8/3 and needs 18,000 members.

Other speculations include ..

- a sociology project.
- a marketing gimmick for a game/movie release (the most compelling evidence from IceFlower)
- an announcement regarding the holocaust
- something to do with Elenin entering the atmosphere on August
- something to do with the US debt deadline on 8/2
- some type of ARG (Alternate Reality Game; speculated by Zyril here
- a very nice theory from QBSneak000 about rememberance day ♥ (Domo1 said someone else brought it up first though, oh well, I can't get them all!)

All links go to their respective posts here at ATS, in this thread, EXCEPT where specifically noted

if I missed anything, please let me know ♥

Questions to Answer...
Is there a relation to Boyd Bell, confederate spy, speculation from lesisgod
lesisgod also speculated Yhf (asked on the Q&A in morse code) was related to Wilco (there's a recap here, by plewis51

Is there a relation to model Camilla "Bell Alberta" and/or Lady Gaga...

Is there a relation to Ultrasonic Testing (external link] shared by shushu in reference to the Q&A noting there are "levels"

- - What is SAM?

- - What could they be recanting? Everything maybe?

Is there a relation to John Proffitt? (thank you WarminIndy - closest info recap here

Also from WarminIndy, whats up with the "Look both ways before cross the street"?

I found this so far in relation to that:
- IMDB 2005 Movie: Look Both Ways - about a train wreck....
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. — Stephen Hawking
- its also almost a direct quote from the movie CryBaby (Depp; 1990)

Could the frequency of wing beats per second account for their code names?

Why do "sighting photos" have the University of South Florida on them? thanks to Jagx1981

Rushunt found this3.8.11 It is Georgi Markov was poisoned / killed by his wife Anna Belle Markov Dilke, which killed him with a umbrella poisoned, 08/03/11 is the date the org .. BELLE is trying to save their trauma. (and included some more very creepy videos in his post, don't miss them if you need another nightmare!)
drphilxr reminded me that 175,000 women denied a womens rights movement affiliation and that Arabella Mansfield was a "shemale" lawyer (wiki didn't confirm the shemale part, but did say she was a womens rights lawyer) - it was asked about on the Q&A but no real answer was given (response was "the first shemale lawyer" like they were poking fun of the shemale part)

Someone pointed it out it may be related to steganography, and if anyone has any input on Wilco or the movie THX - harlot7 has been working on that - tons of similarities but nothing solid yet ♥

Also, we would like more people to peek at the original images in the OP - the text has been deciphered already. I'm curious about the stars myself.

Additional Thanks to Tripwire for some recap info, as well as grey580 for his ulti-list
edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: tweak

edit on 20-7-2011 by Forevever because: tweak 2

edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: I need a shot of Tequila!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by celticpride

You know, vets have been having trouble getting treatment from the gov. That's where your post took me.

link   

Another possibility.... Maybe this guy knew something was up because of his job & is playing "whistleblower?"

link   
Domo wants to look further at the pictures so I wanted to get this in before I fell out for the night.

I saw somewhere that another interested party put all of the "alt" picture tags in a list. If I had more time, I'd investigate. But here it is:

Born In Houston.jpg
Cab.png (alt text- Bacteria)
Cles.PNG (alt text- Cles)
Condone.png (alt text- 8•3•11 does not condone the defacement of public or private property.)
Dynamic.png (alt text- Mailbox)
Hiel.png (alt text- Youth)
I Fell Down.png (alt text- 115)
I Could Not Stand.png (alt text- 115)
Michigan.png (alt text- Burnings)
Nested.png (alt text- Several)
Repair.png (alt text - Type text to display in place of the image.)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok, I'm officially blind and my finger is welded to the F5 key

What a fascinating discussion! I'll be back in the morning to see just how quickly the mystery was solved.

Good-night ATS

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
WAY more pictures on the sightings page

*8•3•11 does not condone or encourage the defacement of public or private property.

That statement seems a little too CYA (cover your a$$) for some subversive group. Smells like business.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
They are adamant that there's nothing illegal going on...but are still nervous about the date, there's a finance report due in on the date...the 'umbrella' could be the insurance

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by QBSneak000

M'kay.

Did you not listen to it? It does not follow that pattern. Start at 2:22 of the video and listen. you'll see what I mean. Ive been trying to copy down what I am hearing but I don't know the sounds of the numbers well enough to make it all out as it also going faster than I can keep up.

This is what I have so far on the sequence.

1757717577 17758177771777755551555578171818714417844178.....and the rest, my poor slow brain and hard of hearing ears are having a hard time with.

Maybe someone that can speak German can do a better job of it than I have so far

Here's the video again so you don't have to go back

edit on 20-7-2011 by QBSneak000 because: (no reason given)

ok I did some more digging and found this. Its the playlist for the conot project album. The one in the video is the first track listed called Tcp d1 01 the swedish rhapsody irdial 4.18

Found Here

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I did ask by sniffing around the ideas...no answer lol

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I'm glad and that was my intention for posting the thread. ATS should be fun with some tangible mystery every once in awhile! I doubt this will lead to anything Earth shattering (poor choice of words
) but life isn't about the destination, it's about the ride! I for one am enjoying this ride!

Oh and thank you for all your contributions.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
reply to post by plewis51

Good find but I'm not saying I'm convinced that the Jesus Culture Awakening is behind all of this.

Church is based in Chicago -
One of the questions on the Q&A was something about Chicago-land. They said back, Chicagoland? I feel like they deliberately don't answer certain questions.

Also good to note that the speakers at the church thingy have one woman.

And the recruiting of 18K people was obviously a direct hit.

The change forum does begin on 8/3, like the op said.

Let's not forget what the user lesisgod found regarding some of the messages associated in the creepy talk:

Originally posted by lesisgod
Not sure if this has been posted, but WILCO's fourth album was called Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. On the website a lady repeats these words over and over. Here is a quote from a webpage looking at the origins of the album title:

Enter Wilco, a quintet that started as an alt-country act and is now boldly going where no rockers have gone before. Two years ago the group released an album with a song called "Poor Places." It starts as a droopy ballad, but eventually the drums fade, the melody evaporates, and up roars a truly terrifying hurricane of sound. As it builds to a climax, a woman's urgent semaphore peeks through the noise: "Yankee. Hotel. Foxtrot. Yankee. Hotel. Foxtrot. Yankee. Hotel. Foxtrot." It's a track from "Conet," the voice of Ms. International Radio Operator herself. The band sampled it and used it to name the album. "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" would earn Wilco its strongest reviews ever — it was No. 1 that year in the Village Voice national poll of music critics — and it sold decently, too. Read more: blogcritics.org...

Kind of sounds familiar huh????? Here is the full link. Origins of WILCO album YANKEE HOTEL FOXTROT

The album depicts buildings "Marina City" in Chicago:

To add more information to the group WILCO (Will Comply)

Wilco is short for "WILL COMPLY " – the voice procedure after receiving new directions. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - The album was named after a series of letters in the phonetic alphabet that Jeff Tweedy had heard on the Irdial box set "The Conet Project: Recordings of Shortwave Numbers Stations." www.feelnumb.com...

Taking this to the next idea would be that something may happen in Chicago? Possible attack? On "Marina City" buildings?

link   

Yes, companies put out their quarterly statements on the 3rd.

link   
Im starting to believe the number sequences in the video have NOTHING to do with this as they were recorded by a guy using a ham radio a while ago and I believe no one knows exactly what they mean.

Probably added to the video's for effect or to give a red herring
edit on 20-7-2011 by QBSneak000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Translation posted on page 39.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by plewis51

Thats what I was looking for! Thank you!
I knew when Harlot was asking me about Wilco it had something to do with those letters but I wasn't sure, now I can add it

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Ive been listening to those 'numbers station' type noise from that webpage... geez it's creepy!!

Hey have you looked at the source code for each page link, the mp3 titles are listed...

BrutalityUnec.mp3 is for the first page.

oh look at that applications have opened again... when diid that happen?
edit on 21-7-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This whole thread is giving me the creeps.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Did you guys try viewing the website in different browsers? Its all messed up when I use Google Chrome
Firefox and IE is fine.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I do not understand anything about this thread. Can someone explain this to me?

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join