It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
they did mention that when asked if they were going to "take down" anything and they mentioned..

"like what a roof" and they said it is more of a "retraction"...

if you look at other answers given by 175,000 then it seems that it will be more accurately described as a repudiation from this "sick girl" and that if she is now metaphorically speaking of a girl that is now 83 yrs old well that would make her born in and or around 1929 the same year as this...

Milton Friedman's A Monetary History of the United States, co-written with Anna Schwartz, makes the argument that what made the "great contraction" so severe was not the downturn in the business cycle, trade protectionism, or the 1929 stock market crash.

But instead what plunged the country into a deep depression, was the collapse of the banking system during three waves of panics over the 1930-33 period.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm going to bed after posting this.
I will check it again in the morning.
Does anyone remember a little show called LOST?
This is sounding eerily similar to something the creators of that show would do.
I think they are about due for a new show.
There is already a radio transmission with numbers.
I have looked at everything presented and am convinced that this is something new from the creators of LOST.
Either a continuation or a new show.
No profit= do you pay to get ABC?
No.
I think everyone has extremely over-thought an ad for a new show from the creators of LOST.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by celticpride

Weird, I just got done getting an umbrella policy with my insurance company to cover all my assets properties etc, in case I were ever to get sued. Umbrella certainly does seem like protection. Unless you're in the Resident Evil universe.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by QBSneak000

The child is repeating one through nine and zero over and over, like grade-school rote learning.

Thanks for posting the vid again. I've been with this thread from page 1, but I wouldn't have found it.

I have to respectfully disagree. Its not sequential in that it does not follow that order from 0 to 9.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

BAH! Good show my friend! Again I am struck at how easily things can tie together.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

oooh i hope it's a continuation - that show!! Even after the end, there were still question!

I loved it though

link   
reply to post by balon0

Just checked with chrome & it worked fine for me.... As a matter of fact, the questions & join info are still visible. Maybe the makers like non-microsoft products? haha

link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

please check the recap - it'll be in my signature and accurate up to at least that point every time ♥

you don't have to click all the links in it - unless it interests you

I do recommend reading through the Q&A - I read through it several times and still missed stuff

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

someone gets paid for those shows - and pay is usually commensurate with ratings

we're all aware we could be wasting time - but its been a super fun ride!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
OK Guys - I'm totally out and going to bed. I just read someone else said that the alt tag's to "I fell Down" and "I couldn't stand" were both 115. 115 Dream is a Dylan song -
Link to 115 Dream - Bob Dylan

Now, here's where I am dunzo and out. Check out the Wiki description content about the album art.

The black and white pamphlet lying across Time magazine with President Johnson on the cover is a publication of the Earth Society, then located on East 12th Street in the East Village. The Earth Society saw its mission as protecting earth from collisions with comets and planets. Their pamphlet interprets Immanuel Velikovsky’s notion that life on earth was so deeply affected by near-collisions of Venus with Jupiter and Mars that the impressions and interpretations of observers found their way into myths and semi-historical documents of peoples of many cultures. The pamphlet also claims that the Ark of the Covenant is a representation of a comet, which is what the white shape in the center of the pamphlet cover is intended to represent.

Here's the link.Wiki-115 Dream Description
WTF is going on?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Go ahead and disagree. That's the translation - 1 through 9 followed by 0. Repeated.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lynn112

Oddly enough it ONLY works for me in Chrome... One thing I have read on the few other sites discussing this is that some people are having trouble accessing any page AT ALL from any browser. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. There was also a question about whether or not everyone is seeing the same things in different areas. Some people could not see the Umbrella for instance.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just got signed up. Been reading the forums since the John Titor days, but never had reason to post, so no reason to sign up. However, i have been enthralled by this and wanted to share my 2cents. I noticed that alot of pictures are tied to, or reference University of Florida, as another member has pointed out. But also noticed that some of the picture names have relation to Constellations. Not to worried about the don't throw stones comments or even the drawing. i think the clues are going to come from the first handful of pictures posted, like the one titled Altair. It has the reward for a yorkie lost in Bay Knoll, which is a Master-planned community in Clearview lake, Huston. There is a Key in the US Mailbox front door. That stands out to me, along with other things, like the name, Altair, which is in the Aquila constellation and is the 12 brightest star in the night sky. And it is 1.8 times the mass of the sun. Several other names of pictures reference constellations. Ok maybe a bit much reading into it for me. Time for bed.

hope it didn't suck too much for my first post, just been mildly obsessed with this. Laters all.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

what does that mean they were both 115?
forgive me if this is a dumb question
the alt tag itself said "115"?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Ahhhh!!! That was unexpected. Nice find. I don't think you want to go to bed. I think you want me to send you some Red Bull so you can stay and help!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if this had something to do with Reinhardt?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Ok, as with most people, I am mostly a lurker but every once in a LONG while, something piques my interest enough to elicit a response out of me.

Has anyone considered that the audio from the site might have a SSTV(slow scan tv) signal embedded in it? Having just finished reading through all 40 pages(probably at least a few more by the time I make this post lol), I seem to recall someone commenting about how the audio files they got from the site wouldn't play right for them...something about the headers being weird or something like that(maybe not...so much info to read through and keep up with lol). Maybe an embedded SSTV signalwould cause such glitching? After all, the person(s) who developed the site have already done some similar 'embedding' with the pictures they've used and SSTV is mainly a method used by amateur radio operators(and that is another 'coincidental' connection to the number stations). Hell, I've heard a few examples of SSTV signals myself and parts of the audio from the site do sound similar to me.

Anyway, just a thought...
edit on 7/21/2011 by Mad Simian because: grammatical errors and such

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kradyck

Excellent first post and welcome to Membership!!
So happy to be the first one to star you

That fits right into a lot of our current ideas, and definitely with the picture Domo posted showing the constellations on her face

Domo1 shows an image of weird symbols in the photo that look like constellations

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kradyck

Welcome to ATS! That's the second recruit we've gotten in this thread who made a great first post! I'm wondering if this is somehow related to a Florida University.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad Simian

That's kind of Jodie Foster/"Contact" creepy.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join