It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok, it's probably nothing, but:

Googling Michigan Country returnswww.countrylines.com...
(this is just one page of many on the site. I picked the calendar because it does not show anything for Aug. 3rd.

But, the current issue is volume 31. no. 8.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
AAAH

I was watching Penn & Teller Fool Us today, I saw a black umbarella and immediatly thought of 8-3-11!
Then Penn was told to think of a number and he said 11!
It's getting to me too now! D:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I haven't followed every post of this thread, but one thing did jump to mind when I saw the Michigan thing posted. Michigan is an Ojibwe word, so when he referred to Michigan as a country it could be in reference to the First Nations. I can't figure out how this would tie in though. I suppose one could tie it in to the Holocaust by drawing a parallel between that and America's treatment of the Native Americans, but that seems like a stretch.

I think that is another connection and something to ponder. References to astronomical things would be a Native American thing and your parallel is right on.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jesusatan

Same thing when two people have a secret and you obsess over it wondering if it's about you I think. Everyone likes a puzzle too. I really would not be surprised if this WAS just an ATS member pointing out how quickly members can become obsessed and go off on wild tangents.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Oh, geez, don't quit the recaps...I NEEED them! lol.

OK, since I basically searched the Michigan thing to death with a few wasted hours this morning, this is still bugging the heck out of me:

Q Do you use English numerals?
A No.
(???????????????)

Q I noticed that one of your messages was signed ~68,000. Do you use English numerals
specifically when writing your names?

A It's signed -68,000, and yes.
(negative important!!)

So, which is it? URG!!

An aside - anyone know how far out the comets are from us? Or maybe distances in miles for important points from Michigan? The numbers thing is driving me up the wall, to the point of this:

264th day = September 21

One Year Bible
264th day: "The ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing;
everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and
sorrow and sighing will flee away" (Isaiah 51:11). "May I never boast except in the
Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom the world has been crucified to me,
and I to the world" (Galatians 6:14). Our boast is in the Lord who has ransomed us.
we rejoice in Him. He has given us a new song of joy. we no longer sing the world's
song. Now, we are singing the Lord's song. The world's way is always there to pull
us away from the Lord. We must "always be zealous for the fear of the Lord"
(Proverbs 23:17).
edit on 23-7-2011 by Grower because: added to

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thank you. You are absolutely right!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Ask them. They seem to reply when you catch them with something. I think this is the type of Freudian Slip that matrixportal was referring to.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormborn
I wonder what their objective is. Why turn knowledge that they supposedly have that is so important to every country into a guessing game? What is the point of putting flyers up? Apparently they are nervous of something but we have no need to be scared, so why the subtle 'warning' & what do they gain from doing that? Unless they want recognition, but if they want recognition, why remain anonymous?!!

That's the idea I have also... If the objective is so important for everyone it has no sense so little valuable answers... right now I don't know what to think, really...
If they wanted guinea pigs... they have millions after 4 weeks -_-

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

The Michigan Country Lines is a monthly flyer from a cooperative of power companies. The 'country lines' they refer to are the power lines running throughout the country. I have a copy of it on the kitchen counter.
--nothing special--

This is my first post on ATS - been a lurker for quite a while.

Forevever - Thanks for the recaps, it keeps everyone up to date & keeps down repeat discussions - keep up the good work _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Ahhh Domo I've been meaning to ask you. You originated this thread. You gave it birth with ," As I was browsing around the internet tonight...." Could you please elaborate on how you found this site and do you feel you were "Drawn" to it.????? thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Justbeginnings

I asked, but I doubt I'll get an answer.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i wonder if they will answer a knock knock yoke?

link   

Q Do you use English numerals?
A No.
(???????????????)

Q I noticed that one of your messages was signed ~68,000. Do you use English numerals
specifically when writing your names?

A It's signed -68,000, and yes.
(negative important!!)

So, which is it? URG!!

Actually, they are right in the first question, there are no English numerals. Here in the West, we use an Arabic form of numbers.
edit on 23-7-2011 by tsawyer2 because: spelling

link   
reply to post by Grower

I could be wrong but wasn't it a squiggle (keyboard to left of 1 on shift, mine doesn't work!) and not a negative sign? there is an actuall name for the squiggle but I can't think of it right now.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

I imagine I'll get "both are correct" lol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sostratus

I starred you for joining and since you responded to me for your first post.
welcome aboard!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I asked too, about their opinion on a religious issue, just to discard ideas... but there was no answer

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Whether or not J.P. is related to 8-3-11, the Houston area definitely shows up quite a bit in the clues. As soon as Houston was mentioned, Minute Maid Ballpark and its RETRACTABLE ROOF have stuck in my head. I think it's definitely an affirmation of locale.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by funkymonky
i wonder if they will answer a knock knock yoke?
Umm... no.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

OK, which one of you guys made the video. I saw ATS for a quick second. Good theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join