It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
The Billing details for their website is Sam.... and Sams address is HERE

Sam is a nonhuman member

Interesting though - its owned by someone named Rita I. Dehmer of Dehmer Enterprises
As far as I can see no one lives there though, she's just selling it

posted on page 39

we do question John Proffitt's relation to all this in the recap

Note: google search for John Proffitt brings up a lot of results - guess its a common name
edit on 23-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Please don't think I'm saying you personally. If it came across that way, I apologize.

But I think that by all the digging and speculating that "we're" doing (we meaning everyone participating), we're taking the "facts" they gave us and turning them into different facts, not speculation or theories. (Which is REALLY how you solve something, right? Why WOULDN'T we do that?) Does that sort of kind of make sense?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kluskinoodle

I agree 100%
thats one of the reasons I mention Aka23's posts twice in the recap
once at the top, once at end

also I love this post by clearseeing

best quote from that post

it's all too scattered, and determining what is relevant and what is not is proven to be difficult

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kluskinoodle
Soooo, what if we're making things fact? How do we check whether or not we're correct? We wouldn't know the difference, right?

Which makes me wonder if this is the new and updated game of "telephone'? Ya know the one where you tell someone something, then they tell the next person and the next..... By the end, the message is distorted. Maybe the whole point of this is, look how the internet can distort information. They put of very simple info, then it gets distorted into holocaust connections, games, movies, philosophy, comets, diseases.....

Maybe that is what the "cast a stone" is about. Don't cast a stone from internet info, it could be false.

ETA:

And while I'm at it.... distorted their message?!?!?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
think ive found something!!!

John 8:3-11..... from the bible
www.gnpcb.org...

and then if you check out the 10 commandments on wikipedia... en.wikipedia.org...

what do you see is strange about the wikipedia page??????????????

This page is currently protected from editing until August 3, 2011

edit on 23-7-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I still dont think they have accepted anyone I mean look:
There is a member from a forum that is saying you were accept him for 8•3•11. Is that right? I think not.
He's lying.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

the script on the parchment?

we have lots of questions - don't answer them with a question!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

OMG Amy Winehouse is dead (ot I know)

is it too soon to laugh that this isn't the first time she died? :X
sorry ♥

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Anyone notice the date on the cab picture. 1776!!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

|
v

This page is currently protected from editing until August 3, 2011 or until disputes have been resolved.

Is there a way for checking when this page was made?
I have feeling, that someone tries to guide/turn whole thing into religion areas(or indeed it IS about religion).
Star for Itop1.

OMG Amy Winehouse is dead

She was very ill, and nobody could/wanted to help her
EOT.
edit on 23-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Has somebody seen the symbol next to the "Condone" image in "Sightings"? It looks like a snowflake...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem

|
v

This page is currently protected from editing until August 3, 2011 or until disputes have been resolved.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now that is a good find
what disputes?????

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem

|
v

Thank you, atleast somebody spotted it and didnt ramble on about amy winehouse! thank you.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not from the Elenin doomsday camp. Now that I've pointed that out I would like to know if anyone has come up to an answer regarding an earlier question that I had. Does anyone know if Elenin will be transiting the constellation of Casseopia on 9-11-11? Why? Well as stated earlier I took 8311 and since 11 is their favorite I left it alone. I then square rooted 83 and came up with 9.11
I know I'm reaching but I could have sworn that they made a "summer triangle" referrence on formspring and so I am trying to tie this all together. And yes it still is within my rh- theory although I am comming up with a lot of dead ends other than the tie in to the Antarctic Belle and secret WWII technology but I haven't abbandoned the theory. I am more or less trying to kill two birds with one stone. Or, kill the bird that has no significance at least.

Also, earlier there was some speculation (image) that if a stone was cast then it would cause the figure to topple and stones from the other receptacle to be expelled as well. Kind of a screwed either way you go thing. However, that would mean "No stone goes unturned". Don't know if it fits in but thought I would throw it out there.

ETA: On 9-11-11 Elenin will be at perherion as well as entering ecliptic (or so the JPL diagram shows). Earlier I was wondering if the umbrella was a symbol for shielding.....maybe against a CME .
edit on 23-7-2011 by Zippidee because: add

edit on 23-7-2011 by Zippidee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the numbers on the taxi pictures in the sightings section....

Also, has anyone used any search engines other than google to try to see different results?

I was on amazon earlier and typed in 8311 just to see what would pop up....very interesting!
www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=8311&x=0&y=0#/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3A8311&keywords=8311&i e=UTF8&qid=1311428569

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Dear Itop and Potential_Problem,

If you don't want me in this thread, TOUGH
Expect to be ignored from here out. In 140+ pages, no one has accused me of ignoring them or being OT as much as you have.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Social experiment? Well so much for that
We failed!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Its a good mystery. Even if its a viral l marketing its still fun to solve the mystery. Plus its good training for real mysteries that need to be solved...Look at the team work, cooperation, and info being dug up slowly but surely.

Greetings:

Team work and cooperation...

We believe that is the secret to all things and is being exemplified by this thread.

If it is viral marketing - it is brilliant in the fact that it has captivated the imagination of so many for so long and there is still no clear understanding of just what it is.

Even the address seems to be another well-conceived (?) red herring and only adds to the mystery. Obviously, we are hooked also from the first post.

Satrs & Flags

We ask ourselves: Does it seem logical that this real estate person has instigated this to draw attention/business to her site?

Forevever, you are a true patriot and kudos, bravos (and prayers for health and strength) and stars aplenty for your efforts.

Wish there were people of your class to spark a fire in our thread (America's Being...) that deals with the quality of life, food and the survival of our species here in America.

Applause here!!!

Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Not seeing it in the link which one is of importance?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
Dear Itop and Potential_Problem,

If you don't want me in this thread, TOUGH
Expect to be ignored from here out. In 140+ pages, no one has accused me of ignoring them or being OT as much as you have.

Thanks.

...ehh you are overreacting now - i did not accussed you for being OT, i was just trying to secure MYSELF for answer for your words regarding Amy.
I really think she could be helped.

btw, in 8311 case, someone said HELPHER too. Who, whom, how and why?
We dont know.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join