It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lilredzone

It's about healthcare. Am I right?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

That's awesome!
2nd

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Actually, the sightings pic poster you are referring to is watchyourbac.com.

It goes to an alcohol awareness site.

If this whole thing is a don't drink and drive campaign I will be far from amused.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Thank you. And I must say, I have thoroughly enjoyed your input on this entire thread. You've brought up a lot of interesting points and elaborated on others.

It's nice to find such awesome people on here!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

The website is up www.watchyourbac.com... BAC stands for Blood Alcohol Concentration. I bet the guys running that website are a fun bunch...and popular (sarcasm).

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopefromabove
Its really bugging me why can u you drag the umbrella icon but not drop it anywhere and when you highlight it turns blue and white.

it is ascii code nonprintable symbol, not icon. doubt it can be dragged. its size is determined by size of font set by html code, behaves as txt. it's highlight is determined by: 1.browser defaults, 2. html code used(or css, whatever).

☂ raining - rain, code 9730.

[size=12]☂

other codes of nonprintables..
jonsatrom.com...

Originally posted by watcher3339
Sorry if we already covered this.
In one of the pics there is another pic and it says for more information go to www.watchyourback.com
when I go there, and this is a new experience, it says the site is "extinct" and then I get a nice little message about how this used to be a cool little site but now it isn't but it also isn't for sale as it is being held for a future project.

try watchyourbac.com
skip "k", take a look again and everything's gonna be clear.
false suspicion, mate..it's legit.
edit on 23-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaallly Familiar!!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
Actually, the sightings pic poster you are referring to is watchyourbac.com.

It goes to an alcohol awareness site.

If this whole thing is a don't drink and drive campaign I will be far from amused.

You beat me to it - lol. I'm still not deleting my post.

link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

Thanks, as I have enjoyed your presence as well... Amazing that were getting along so well. If this is about awakening and conceousness....its working lol

link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

Thanks, as I have enjoyed your presence as well... Amazing that were getting along so well. If this is about awakening and conceousness....its working lol

link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Actually, it's www.watchyourbac. com without the k. It takes you to a site about some device you can carry with you to keep track of your blood-alcohol level.

I was beaten to the punch several times on this one. Sorry.
edit on 23-7-2011 by notquiteright because: it had to be done

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
we need some Remote Viewers or anyone with any divining abilities to see what input they get. cast some runes,use your tarot card. see what pops up.

Yeah, I thought about that, but I'm not about to open myself to something that I'm not entirely comfortable with. That's why I haven't distributed posters or sent in an application. Without further information I just don't trust 8•3•11.info yet. Is that me being judgmental, or casting a stone?

Anyway, no one has commented on my last post, even to say if it had been talked about or anything. I think it holds some merit one way or another. If someone, anyone would be kind enough to take a look at what I'm talking about, maybe it will help someone thinking on a different wavelength then I am at the moment because I'm pretty stuck. Anyway, here are the main points of my previous post....

Has anyone noticed what the "4chan smiley" is covering up in the /Nurture.png?

Anyone familiar with that high fiving cat meme knows that under that sticker is the face of Andy Samberg.

For you that don't know by now, Andy Samberg has been in a relationship with musician Joanna Newsom since 2008. Joanna Newsom's name, as well as one of the name of her song, Cassiopeia, has been referenced on the 8•3•11.info Formspring site.

Punxtr from UnFiction, the guy who runs the 8•3•11 Facebook page, says that he submitted both the /Nature.png and /Nurture.png. I don't believe a word this guy says, but he has mentioned "taking a break to study for exams" a few times on the Facebook page. That may give us the connection to USF.

He has stated on many occasions that he's not connected to to 8•3•11.info, but if that's the case, then why do two of the first three images, not to mention two of only three images that open to their own pages, connect directly to him?

C'mon, guys. I haven't seen this connection posted and I'd like some feedback, please.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pivilu

I noticed they were runes as well.I need to see what ones have not been deciphered and check my books for references. I have already checked Liber 777 by Aleister Crowley and some other correspondence charts for numerical associations for 8,3,11,4,etc.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lilredzone

I think SAM is Samaritan Health Services. www.samhealth.org

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If anything my BAC has been steadily rising because of this thread.

Anyway, does anybody else think their code symbols look like crude drawings of Wingdings?

link   
reply to post by DeviousMaxximus

Nor do I. I actually didn't even intend on posting on this thread as I saw it as a way to see how we think,who comes to what conclusions using what type of rationalization,resources etc. I never clicked on any of the links. Just read the thread. I did click on the 4/4/12 one for a moment. I still have had a spark of intuition from 3 days ago that didnt seem right about the whole situation.

link   
8•3•11's Connections

Connections are the people you interact with the most on Formspring. Connections consist of people you've asked questions non-anonymously, as well as those whose questions you've answered.

Rotflmao

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DeviousMaxximus

I cannot blame you for not opening up yourself we do not know who they are or intent, I did think about 4cnl, since they state they do not want association more than they already are. So I'm not sure

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I couldn't agree more!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Reply to Post By Foreverver

quick note

I pulled the Seven of Swords - represents Futility
it advises me to pull out of a situation I should've never gotten involved in

I'm not kidding.

My friend (and by now I feel most of us are friends) without your energy and those amazing recaps I doubt this thread would still be so very much alive.

To this point, we've worked together: harmoniously, respectfully, cohesively. Let's don't allow 1 negative persona cast a pall over what we've accomplished; if we've accomplished nothing else in this thread, we HAVE accomplished that.

(Besides, I'm the official lurker on this thread..lol)
edit on 7/23/2011 by TNTarheel because: typos

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join