It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
04-04-12.com...

Yeah, I had the same reaction. There was a lot posted here yesterday about it by OneisOne and others. Compared dns addresses, etc. 04-04-12.com was copycat site, and 4-4-12.com is a weight loss site if memory serves.

ETA: 04-04-12 discussion start
edit on 7/23/11 by momeees because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/23/11 by momeees because: To give credit

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Orio being a town getting destroyed by people altering the ecosystem.
Constellations,Skin disease..
This could be a revealing of what happens when someone plays "god" with any sentient being or place.
a warning of the consequences.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by funkymonky
ok lets try this again. thanks for re capping but please stop. as new members with different ideas might not get to that as they only read the recap. I got this funny feeling that is what 8.3.11 tried to say when they said people mis interpret them. we might need to sit back and get a few new ideas going here or just repeat a few old once. we might have miss the boat somewhere
Forever isn't interpreting anything.

He is however, performing valuable recaps of virtually everything, to save folks time.

What he is doing is admirable.

What you're doing is not.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The opposite of misleading is Leading.
What are they trying to lead us to?
I was under the impression that the 5 members were not important, their number names were not important and they would probably never reveal who they were. So why should it mater what country / state / city one of them live in?

I just sent in my Get Involved application, wish me luck!!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouBelle
I was under the impression that the 5 members were not important, their number names were not important and they would probably never reveal who they were. So why should it mater what country / state / city one of them live in?

Perhaps the next step simply has to do with Michigan, or something to do with Michigan will lead us to some answers. Hard to say, being cryptic is one thing, but this is way beyond cryptic!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
All things coded: Please add this to the recap!

I've been working on the whole code part of this mystery. Here's a summary so far:
I've collected a bunch of images, and done a bit of translating. Please right click and "view" image to see the whole picture.

This is the original leak, in untouched form. Notice the extra text in the upper right hand corner? That was deleted on some of the other pics. I'm calling it Mannequin 1. (Mann 1)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/492fcde1381a.png[/atsimg]

Here's a diagram I found that I thought was interesting.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/809ea1e1800a.png[/atsimg]

This is the best translation to date. Notice that d in DONT. was mistranslated, it's actually a c. This is a "stone throwing contraption". Nothing to do with "don't throw stones". Perhaps this has had us skewed for a while. We need a few more new theories here.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ec26d934fa2.png[/atsimg]

Here is the second leaked image, in untouched form. I'm calling him Mann 2.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a449e2d02e4.png[/atsimg]

Here's the best translation so far.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ba4030498fd.png[/atsimg]

Here is a leaked message from 68000, and my partial translation is included. There are currently only 6 unexplained symbols. There is a substitution cipher used here as well. Working on it.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70656e6f7dab.png[/atsimg]

Here is one key, mostly complete. The only thing I can add is that the letter Y is actually the 5th glyph from the left at the bottom.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e2d460db90c.jpeg[/atsimg]

Here is an earlier key, but it has all the symbols listed. We now know symbol 20 is a V, symbol 22 is a K, symbol 24 is an M, and symbol 28 is a Y. The six unknown symbols are most likely whole words.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/098820a1efed.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the mysterious belle pic with contrast applied. No one has come close to figuring it out yet. I do see several letters of their alphabet there, but I haven't started on it yet. I'm working on the 68000 message, and like a good boy, stepping away from it now and them to let my brain relax.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/388f38f6ed59.png[/atsimg]

I'll offer a brief summary from my perspective:
There are four aspects to this mystery.

1) Codes/puzzles.
2) Audio clips.
3) Visual aids.
4) Q&A.

Each need to be blended together, the most important clues from each, and I think that is where the answer lies. The codes, sounds, pictures, and answers need sorted through, and the most significant aspects are the keys.

They said everything was already hosted. I agree, because all four aspects were in place when we started on this. Sure, we had to dig a bit for information, but everything was already there. The Q&A are like nudges in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by momeees

Originally posted by funkymonky
ok lets try this again. thanks for re capping but please stop. as new members with different ideas might not get to that as they only read the recap. I got this funny feeling that is what 8.3.11 tried to say when they said people mis interpret them. we might need to sit back and get a few new ideas going here or just repeat a few old once. we might have miss the boat somewhere

I love the recaps. Don't like 'em? Don't read 'em.

I've been here from page 1 and although I read almost every post, the recaps that Forevever has gone into such lengths to compile help keep everything together. Often I forget where I saw something, but it's easily found in the recap.

No one is forcing you to read it.

Just my $.02.

+1
I'm in debt to Forevever for the recaps! So much info is pouring into this thread
& it's very hard to keep up & do the math. Forevever, fantastic job! I owe you a
drink. Or two.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The one thing I noticed about 4/4/12 is 4 + 4 = 8 + 4 = 12. Strange that its a date leading to math being used in it like 8/3/11. Bored people giving us all something to do.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

What a GREAT post. Keep up the good work, but definitely take breaks, you've earned it.

I keep losing power here from the heat. I think we may lose it altogether soon. Boooo.

I'll help out wherever I can.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouBelle

I think you've already been recruited

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Greetings:

We believe you have hit the nail on the head.

Peace, Love & Light

tfw

Can I ask for whom else you are speaking that you used the plural here and in the remainder of your post?

I agree, this is strange.

Greetings:

Can I ask for whom else you are speaking...

As if the answer really matters, but we ask "why?"

(BTW, the question has been answered this week here on an ATS thread.)

I agree, ...

Agree about what and with whom?

... this is strange.

What is strange?

Thank you for your time and consideration and look forward to further communication.

Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
New question answered on formspring about the Justice binders in one of the pics that we talked about. Answer was those are not important. That tells me things in the pictures are.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok can't copy paste so don't shoot me

We suppose that is a south American man

We suppose he isn't south American...

Someone in south America that isn't south American

13000 is from Michigan, but maned he isn't really American, so what country are you from may say its not what country that is important what we need you to know is that Michigan is.

Something in that picture. Someone in south America that is not from there. And has to do with justice....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Now they are saying the Human Gnome has nothing to do with anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by Forevever

Please don't leave!!! Your contributions have been wonderful. I think it's just another distraction that someone wants you off the thread. Maybe your too helpful.

If members start chasing circles because you are not allowed to give guideance, I'm out too.

Besides referring people to research already done is not a bad thing. It is up to that member on if they then expand that research.

I know, let go burn libraries. They refer us to knowledge already gathered too.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Greetings:

We believe you have hit the nail on the head.

Peace, Love & Light

tfw

Can I ask for whom else you are speaking that you used the plural here and in the remainder of your post?

I agree, this is strange.

Greetings:

Can I ask for whom else you are speaking...

As if the answer really matters, but we ask "why?"

(BTW, the question has been answered this week here on an ATS thread.)

I agree, ...

Agree about what and with whom?

... this is strange.

What is strange?

Thank you for your time and consideration and look forward to further communication.

Peace, Love & Light

tfw

Really..... So u are one of the 5 on the site? Any one ever think this whole thing was done by an ats member who knew what the reaction would be.
edit on 23-7-2011 by violentz313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you for the excellent work on this. Now if we can just figure out what it means. Really odd that some of the words are complete goblety goop. Perhaps foreign (I doubt it) or another cypher we don't know about?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Okay, I will put this out there...I read it over on unfiction.com. I think some of it is believable because of all the references to constellations and stars...Interestingly enough, it was posted by a guest.

Has anyone thrown this out? I think these guys are going to try and present/release evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that the Apollo 11 landing never took place, thereby forcing what they have called a "retraction." Why? Here's my guess. That picture with the yorkie reward poster and mailbox keys (remember, they said the pictures were "key") had a URL with Altair. Altair translates to Eagle, the lunar module on 11. Also, Apollo 11 had a flight time of 8 hours and 3 minutes. Could 8-3-11 be hours, minutes and mission numbers. Also, in the yorkie picture it names Bay Knoll, which is in Houston. Finally, NASA has an Advisory Council meeting on Aug 2-3 which is open to the public. That gives quite a bit of meaning to 8-3-11. One last point, if you add 18,000, 175,000 and 36,000 numbers, you get 229,000. The distance from the earth to the moon varies from about 222,000 miles to 252,000 miles. I can't find the distance when Apollo 11 went, but you never know.

Link

(The poster later corrected and said the flight time is 8 days and 3 hours.)

Then I decided to search Michigan and space travel, because they were pretty obvious when saying they were doing the opposite of misleading...

Michigan Astronauts: U.S. Lost in Space

Who cares? Well...

Two Michigan men walked on the moon. Two lived for extended periods off-planet on orbiting space stations. Fourteen flew shuttle missions. Many held important management positions at NASA and civilian space companies. Three were killed in mission training incidents, including two who never made it into space. One died attempting to climb Mount Everest. Another died 25 years ago when Challenger fell to the Atlantic Ocean, breaking apart in a fireball 74 seconds after launch from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
From The Detroit News: detnews.com...

So maybe the Michigan connection? Maybe they're going to "retract" the moon landing?

Hey, at this point, I'm putting anything that sounds good out there...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
[7/24/2011 1:11:45 AM] CSS - mail.google.com...

[7/24/2011 1:16:18 AM] JavaScript - www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is a lot of funny links embedded in the 8.3.11info html code.

whatsup with that?

I start to feel like we are the experiment

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join